>Bench 300lbs
>Squat 400lbs
>Deadlift 500lbs

You aren't a real man

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/training/is-a-300-pound-bench-rare
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

k

oh darn, not a real man. Here I thought it was have a full time job, make love to a woman, have children, and die BUT no, its apparently wear really short shorts, get the greasiest looking bench mate and fuck each other until you can bench 300. Well, fuck you. I'd rather fuck a nice pink woman, then look like a snickers bar squished up.

Sorry son
is down the hall right beside

OP, gve us a break. You are a flabby pussy who gets some kind of pathetic gratification writing something like this.
I bet you can barely lift your own ass off your moms couch.

True
But I don't need to do any of those things to pound that ass into next week

There's only a few million in the entire world that can do those lifts.

My kinda guy here

That insecurity.

That feel when you have 3 herniated discs since you were 17 and never can deadlift or squat really without huge risk of injury.

how many football fields is 1 lbs?

I benched your girl
Guess im a real man.

op is a 95lb cis

That bench is light years ahead of that squat and deadlift, retard.

Can lift up to 1.8 tons with my small forklift

my superior technology > your muscles

Oh Damn,

Here I was spending my life post-military, trying to make a difference in the world.

But I should have been spending all the time lifting heavy objects and balancing my food intake. So I can talk about how strong I am on Sup Forums.

Fuck, I fucked up. Sorry Sup Forums, pls forgibme.

>Bench 300lbs
>Squat 400lbs
>Deadlift 500lbs

I used to. There is a problem though.

I am a [spoiler]5'6" tall manlet[/spoiler]

>I pick things up
>I put them down
Cool, bro.

>bench 300 lbs

Do you even know how heavy almost-three-plates on the bench is?

To be considered a class 1 powerlifter at the 181 class it's

304 bench
450 squat
462 Deadlift

So no, it's not light years ahead.

i can do all of this, but i cant do 30 pushups, or 1 pullup. i weight 290lbs.

>implying plyometrics aren't superior

>1 out of 100 men in America will bench press 300 pounds at some point in their life.

Not rare

t-nation.com/training/is-a-300-pound-bench-rare

So you're saying that you've got that weird fat person super strength thing going on huh

>real man
>Sup Forums
Pick one

I dont need to be able to do that to fuck your shit up, pussy.

Didn't say it was rare, 315 here.

Just that the average male won't be able to bench 300+. Doesn't make them any less of a man.

Can do 300lbs on a machine chest press . Yes I'm a weakling.

my crossfit coach cant deadlift 500 pounds and he is a marine. saged

I thought being a real man is about getting a shitty job you hate but are forced to do because you have an unwanted/ungrateful family to take care of.

>crossfit
please an hero

THIS

That explains a lot.

shut up bruce!

Lol that's about as reliable as anyone else doing quick calculations, and completely disregards
> The authors own peer group - a lifters group, on average, will be WAY more likely to contain others who lift
> Shit talkers. A lot of people say they can do things they can't do.
> Local culture. I have been around a lot. In my first home, a farming/football town, people were far, far stronger than my current middle class suburb
> A massive portion of people can't bench what they think they can bench because of the common misuse of "spotters" - you can't count the lift if the spotter touches the bar, and a massive portion of people have the spotter actively helping them.

By no means am I saying is a super rate feat, but that article is about as reliable as facebook meme.

Can you OP?

1v1 me on Rust bitch and not on the internet