Sup guys

Sup guys.
My loneliness and curiosity collided and I bought a fleshlight.
AMA

How is it?

well use it faggot

this

just bought one few days ago too. was really surprised the sensation is really good

It's pretty good actually.
The first time wasn't so great but the next two times felt awesome.
I have, 3 times total already.

Yes, I went with the "realistic feeling one" that mimics the feeling of an actual vagina and it feels nice but I never really realized how much of the enjoyment of sex in more than just feeling your dick inside her so maybe in a bit I'll buy one with more of the bells and whistles so to speak.

the only bad thing is you need to clean it at every use and that's a little bit boring

stamina trainer a good

I just took it into the shower with me and cleaned it while I bathed.

Uhm .. how is that different from a real pussy?

How does it work?

Well the girl usually takes care of that. Not that I wouldn't mind cleaning it for her after because that sounds kinda hot.

You can't cuddle a fleshlight afterwards.

kys pliz

not a bad idea. I'll try that

I have this thought every time I see a fleshlight that at some point when I stick my dick in it, I will find a needle in there and it will cut my dick's tip.

there won't be one unless you put it there.

it's just meant to feel good and allow you to practice using it for extended periods

post pic with dick in it

i strongly advice you do clean it thorougly after each use. if you dont the smell won't go away after a while and that is a real turn off.

Is it hard to clean?

Not at all. You just clean it out with hot water.

try this

thinking about buying my own lately just out of boredom

I own 3 of them...

I guess as people in Mexico have scorpions in their shoes overnight, you might also have a scorpion in your fleshlight.

You should. It's a really good product. Pro tip: they are available at a discount through amazon but you just can't customize them.

Post pic of your dick in it with timestamp you faggot

I want a vid of you using it...i need to fap.

Turbovirgin here so I don't know how real pussy feels but fucking a fleshlight when you're high is heaven. Soooo intense.

I don't smoke or drink. . .
I know I'm a loser.

Question for prosumer fapping Sup Forumsros: how do the fleshlight models compare to other options, like the things tenga makes?

The japanese onaholes I have come very close to the real thing, except the temperature and muscle contractions of course. Also the girl usually has some tricks up her sleeve like rotating hips, clamping, changing angle and so on. It's hard to imitate this with your hand and an onahole. But the good thing is you can adjust the humidity with lube (well, you can also do this with a real pussy).

Which girl, and which texture?

The closest feeling to that I've experienced is when you push part of the sleeve in the case, I don't know why, but it pinches really badly. (Not OP)

I own 6 of them.

Jenna Haze, Lotus.

Tenga and Fleshlights are pretty much the same quality wise, there are only differences which should sway you one way or the other like the shower mount for the fleshlight or the ease of cleaning for the tenga flip.

Personally i've gone into anime masturbators, they are pretty heafty and have a decent amount of work put into them.
The much larger ones that you have to actually fuck are alot more expensive and hard to use but same quality
I've even tried motorised ones that do everything themselves like the genmu

are you a kissless virgin?

You mean, "Don't have to" right?

Virgin but i've done mostly everything else.
Had handjobs, blowjobs, titjobs, massages with happy endings, just never put dick into vag.

Can I ask why?

Is it worth the investment

How desperate are you

what a waste fleshlights are SHIT

Dunno, just never felt like something i'd like doing.
I've had opportunity obviously but just kept things easier with my hand/fingers and mouth
Closest i've come to puttign my dick in vag was her grinding her pussy along my dick.

It's like a thing i've never gotten around to doing. i've always made the christianity excuse but it's just never really appealed to me.

I can get paid to tell people about how I like jacking it into fake pussy?

So sexual intercourse with a female doesn't appeal to you at all?

Have you ever done stuff with guys?

>The japanese onaholes I have

Such as?

The virgin one

Why didn't you just buy a coke bottle cut it in half shove 2 brilo pads into a condom shove it inside the coke bottle, pour in lube and fuck that instead?

Sup Forumsros can recommend a poor man's fleshlight or anything better than hand? With items that would be in my house preferably

I have used DIY fleshlights and they aren't even 1/10th as good as the genuine fleshlight.

Pro tip: if you get a fleshlight don't buy the overpriced renewing powder. It's just cornstarch that you can get a box of for a dollar fifty at the grocery store.