Wtf

wtf....

moar?

Your foreskin is too tight.

If that's yours i feel bad for you

Someone needs some lotion, both for the dryness and to help stretch out the foreskin

>Hey lil mama lemme whisper in ya ear

clean your fucking fingers infidel

does lotion help to stretch? I can almost fully stretch it when not erect, but when I am I can barely pull it back at all

steam rollin'

lmao

roll

Rolling

Roll

smegma time

Oh ew why is she dubs

Rollaa

rolll

Roll

Klara Op af

Trust me dude, you need to pull that shit back
Im also uncut and it gets nasty under there quick

Rolling

It helped for me, I know your doctor could prescribe you some special lotion that's supposed to be good for it. Yours seems kinda like how mine was so I'd think the regular lotion would help. Also keep trying to stretch it out especially when youre in the shower, and obviously if it hurts don't force it

nigga

roll

Rollerino

Am I the only one who seems to notice the huge urethral opening? Looks like they shove large objects in there.

Post your peehole

rollan

dude i had the exact same thing, can also be a fungal infection so get it examined. i ended up passing it on to several girls before i realised it was me, i also thought it was just dry skin, anyway... not joking about this but after a year i was sick of it and requested a circumcision, the problem was solved after that

roll

rollinGG

That happened to my son when he was 13 or 14. We got some cream from the doctor. I rubbed on there before school and before bed for about a week and it cleared up.

roll

Let e'rr roll

rollerino kripperino

rel

Roll

Yes, I know. Like I said. When I'm not erect I can *almost* pull it back all the way, but eh.. i'm progressing though.

Rollll

I feel your pain. if you can't retract it easily when flaccid, then definitely get it cut. My foreskin doesn't retract when rock hard, but I never bothered to get it cut. it's not like I'm getting any, anyway.

>lotion
>for obvious yeast infection
Yea, totally, feed the fungus.

Exactly what I've been doing. Every day when I shower I pull it back and try to go further, as well as before I go to bed. What type of lotion, though?

>HELP ME

or someone make another 'wake me up inside' meme with this

Rool

rollenn

letsgonegro

roll

are u a good mom or dad

Roll

Roll

Dad, he was too embarrassed to show his mom. He thought he was small because the other boys kept saying the have 7 inch dicks and bull shit like that but really he was growing good for a boy his age.

completely unrelated but rawlin

No slut

r0ll

rollz

Bruh you fapped with shower gel?

I did before and this shit happened for a few days after.

confirmed by accidently forgetting and doing it again

hate to tell you but you might have to go full mudslime and get jewed

hot diggedy

roll

Personally I use a fragrance free gold bond ultimate healing lotion.
this user might be right that it's a yeast infection so you probably should double check with your doctor but personally I think that it's just dry

note I am not OP, just similar situation regarding foreskin

that's what happens when you jack off with soap

madelyn pls

Fuck It ill roll for a chance

rollin boi

roll