JUST KEK MY "TEAM" UP FENPAI

JUST KEK MY "TEAM" UP FENPAI

JUST SELL ALL MY BEST PLAYERS EVERY SEASON

Kekkles when they still beat BM to the title.

>Mönchengladbach
>title contenders

t. proud and lifelong Bayern fan who sees nothing wrong with the fact that his team is a one-horse race

>his team

his domestic league

durr

Shouldn't they be able to buy a couple of young, talented players now with all the money they got from selling their players?

They already have. Dembele, Mor, Guerreiro, Merino.

m8 where have you been the last 2 months.

I'm not that much into football, I just follow it a bit.
Cool, how are they?

Mor and Guerreiro have looked pretty good at the Euros, Dembele won YPOTY in Ligue 1, and Merino looks like he could be another one that flies under the radar, then surprises everyone.

Mor is the next Messi, Dembele is the next Penaldo.

They are smart, they know that you cannot win the league anyway but every other German team is too trash to threaten them so it's better to have a 2nd place team with low wages than a 2nd place team with high wages.

>tfw dirtmund will buy shirley for 40 mil next

kek

yes but the team needs to learn to hold onto them or else they will be right back where they started are right now 3 years from now

Official statement on BVB homepage:
>We wish Micki all the best in the Premier League as well as in the Europa League

BVB not salty at all kek

They're looking to sign Schürrle for 35 million and Götze for 40 million.

BVB are?

Yes. I made up the transfer fees, but Tuchel wants Schürrle and Götze in his team, according to German media.

Yes. Götze doesn't want to become obese from sitting on the bench and Schürrle hates living Wolfsburg like everybody else.

Is Wolfsburg a shithole?

some germans have told me the only thing the town has going for it is the VW factory

It's a huge Volkswagen factory with a medium size town built around it.

nah, not really. it's just very, very boring and everyone works for vw