Saturday night is steak night!

Saturday night is steak night!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OrEqMeWIVcA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's not steak. That's a shoe

anyone who eats their steak well done should be shot

you fucking nigger.

True that. I'll bet op is using A1 steak sauce as well.

There's still blood in it

...don't forget the steak sauce...

Ugh overcooked

The first person to post a picture of the mongloid that is Gordon Ramsay is a gigantic faggot

Fuck you OP.
Try medium, if not medium rare, you pussy.

you fucking savage

Charred outside raw to rare inside.

steak carpaccio = god tier steak

OP is a fag

>Blue Rare
mah nigga.jpg

And the gianormous faggot is cutting his steak with a fuckin butter knife.

>cooking steak
>not eating immediatly after purchase
op is fucking retarded. grow some chest hair and take off that fedora fucking pleb

ITT: Pussies

This is closer to being edible.

fuck me i love some porterhouse

people are always like "you know you're paying for the name right, it's just a tbone" nigger porterhouse isn't ''''''''''''just''''''''''' a tbone, porterhouse is a way of life

>it's just a tbone
But it is technically a T bone

OC raw steak, raw egg. 'merica

nigger get shot

porterhouse has a larger tenderloin. its the first cut before they cut tbones

Read about "meat glue" if you never want to eat steak again.

Most of the steak you are eating in restaurants that you think are rib-eyes or filet mignon are actually glued together scraps of meat made to look like steak. It is almost impossible to even tell you are eating a meat-glue steak or not.

This is common practice in the food industry, is 100% legal, and they aren't even required to tell you.

I wonder if it'd taste better freshly cut off the cow, like 5 minutes before, seared, and served with au jus. I'm no steak expert, but I think it might be more tender. Or tough, if the cow was scared. Does it make a difference if the cow tenses up as it's being killed/cut?

>its the first cut before they cut tbones
Not only the first, the first few sure but yes it generally has more of the fillet. But fillet is shit, it also is a a fucking T bone

I know it's bait but I never understood super well done steaks like this. I generally get either rare or medium rare, which makes me a better person than OP.

Go away fucking vegan

kill yourself you uneducated swine

>It is almost impossible to even tell
>Niggerareyouforreal.jpeg

Well it's your cash keep paying for the fucking name retard. The fuck do I care

a meal for dogs.

i'm not a vegan you fucking idiot. I always eat my steaks rare to medium rare until I started reading about this shit. I still eat steaks, but I honestly wish I never even heard about "meat glue". I hate this fucking planet, nothing is real any more.

Top kekkels mein furher.

that's retarded those are cuts of tri-tip which is the lower abdomen the meat just runs in different directions giving it that look
>cattle farmer

The best

Why is rareness of steak such a big deal? Is it some retarded sign of masculinity to eat a steak more rare than the next guy?

T-Bone and Porterhouse should always be the same market price. Porterhouse are the first few cuts on a short loin, then T-Bone, then New Yorks when the Filet is all gone.
They are different, Porterhouse is closer to the Sirloin and T-Bone is closer to the small end of a Ribeye
You know what's up

Is that the steak Princess Shireen was burnt at?

Haha g8 b8 top zozzle

fine looking milk steak sir

You should move to a real country where the law requires people to sell you what you're buying and not some other shit.

I've seen my butcher slicing steaks from the meat and they still have your 'point of fusion' but it isn't meat glue; it's natural.

If you were talking about ham that might be slightly different but not steak. You're a cock.

here's a video of a guy making a meat glue ribeye steak from scraps of meat.

youtube.com/watch?v=OrEqMeWIVcA

The finished "steak" is indistinguishable from a real ribeye

Well done steak is arguably not as pleasant to eat as a medium or rare steak. It's not difficult to say it tastes unpleasant in comparison. Some people are squeamish and think the liquid is blood.

We should just accept that some people like their steak to taste like shit but if we do that we should accept people drawing moustaches on the Mona Lisa.

>implying that's not a pork chop

I live in the US, meat glue steak are 100% legal, and there are even no laws requiring you to know it is a meat glue steak. It is common practice in the food industry, and most likely you are eating meat glue steaks on a regular basis.

All of you act like triggered feminazis over a piece of steak cooked to someone's preference. "Yeah well you're a faggot just like OP fuck you". Cool

I don't understand how people enjoy a 2" thick ribeye cooked rare. I've tried rare so many times and the flavor is there it's just not good to me. I prefer thinner cut middle meats cooked medium, I feel food has much better flavor when it's warmer

Another one I made

don't hate on A1. in reasonable amounts it really improves a decent steak.

nigger toss your steak in steak spice and grill it. you don't need A1. if you need to top your steak with a sauce, you're doing it wrong

lol, how stupid do you have to be to believe this guy

so do you also believe that we didn't land on the moon? I hear the earth is hollow.

I don't use A1 on steak but I usually mix a bit with barbecue sauce and use it as a regular condiment. Like on fries or some shit

Boo this man!!!

I usually do an overnight marinade myself.

at least they'll die sooner than those who eat better

you're so edgy I bet next you eat a dick with the foreskin still on it

Anyone ever had a whale steak? They're pretty good.

Doubt it. Muscle relaxes upon death

Well at least the intestinal worm eggs from the raw steak won't have time to hatch and burrow into your colon because the salmonella from the raw egg will cause them to shoot out of your asshole at mach 1.5

I actually had soybeans and ramen.

dude......what in the ever living fuck is up with your finger? are you edward dick finger?

What's your favorite cut of steak Sup Forums?

Not vegetarian but I got to give you props on ramen preparation.

I'll do something similar with chicken or beef strips.

Thinking a tartare is American. Fucking wanky yankies.

Strips. Like the picture

I'm not vegetarian either; I'm just avoiding meat so I can keep losing weight/muscle mass. At 167 now, going for 150 (pounds).

Ribeye son

>losing weight/muscle mass
Not that guy but why would you want to lose muscle mass. Ramen does look good

>strips
Nigga, that's beef jerky from a London broil

While this is sometimes true, I don't eat shitty steak at cheap restaurants. I also hand select my cuts to ensure I am getting what I want. LRN TO ANIMAL BRO

the fuck is that bruchetta

I want a thin, feminine body type. You know Seven of Nine from Star Trek? I want that body-type.

I guess it's overcooked, flavorless wasted steak night in your house. Your mom sucks at cooking steak.

Steaks are disgusting and taste like wood. Sup Forums needs to try steak ums. There so good to just have a plate for dinner

You can tell just looking at the picture, faggot. Meat is muscle. It has a grain to it - if you knew anything about meat and cooking and slicing it, you'd know that. Bookmatched grain? Fake cut. No grain - real slab of meat. Fucking faggot Chicken Little bitch.

>beef
>cheese
>bread
How many calories per serving?

Well done means all the flavor is cooked out. Well done in a restaurant means an older, freezer burned cut of meat that's been put aside - because cooking it that much, you'll never know the difference between it and a good cut of meat.

It's like boiling vegetables - it's fucking up perfectly good food.

Rareness of meat means flavor, period. Medium rare is about as far as you can go without destroying the flavor of the meat. It has nothing to do with masculinity, it's about enjoying the taste of properly cooked meat.

Yeah thought it was some gay shit. Well good luck.

and then you eat off a paper plate you fucking lazy ass faggot?

I'm not gay, I just want a woman's body.

You have a mental retardation

Fucking right, I had some steaks marinating in the fridge all day while at work. Gonna cook those motherfuckers in a few hours. Too high to cook right now.

No, I have a thin waist-line, and I want it to be thinner.

That's not even slightly cooked.
Doesn't that taste like you bite into some frehsly slaughtered raw piece of meat?

it's not hollow, it has air in it idiot.

While I don't eat blue rare, I respect your decision to eat it. I'm a medium rare man.

Pick a story to go with your steak

t-bone with salad and a fresh mango, avocado, banana, grape, blueberry, cherry and mint smoothie. goml plebdiners.

this, it looks ruined. and is a peasant.

This picture gives me a white trash vibe

that looks fucking disgusting, you should kill yourself

well it's not, and you're clearly a spaz, so nope

I like all the traditionals- Porterhouse, T-bone, ribeye etc. Surprisingly, the one I make that gets the most compliments is a tenderized, marinated chuck eye steak on the grill. Shredded hash browns and a salad and I'm good.

All about dat rump yo. Tender and tasty. Medium rare with asparagus (with parmesan grated on top) and garlic mushrooms + chips. Maybe a few cherry tomatoes.

That porterhouse filet

Who worries about calories

Is there anything that compliments steak better than eggs fried to perfection?