/got/ general

Le witty imp edition

Old salt and bread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O2R78Sgstgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

faggot

Stone Cold is suddenly cast as a recuit of the Nights Watch.

What happens?

3rd for Renly

>gets to bang Cersei
I don't think so Tim

>Theon owns this little wildling fiefdom beyond the wall
>he's holding his own against the White Walkers even after Tormund GiantsBANE? and Jon Snow failed

BUT HE HAS NO COCK

The Normies post-episode discussion is up btw.

youtube.com/watch?v=O2R78Sgstgc

How did the others reach the other side of the Yi Ti empire in anceint times?I thought The Others only attacked westeros?

Hits alliser thorne with a bedpad

Fuck off with this tibia shit

Is this game as detailed as people say it is?

DESIGNATED

It's the closest thing to a GoT game you'll ever get.

Odd chance in the game the Others attack the Five Forts as well as the Wall like they did during the Long Night.

Wait... they actually call themselves "the normies"? I need some context on this. Why have they called themselves that?

>Theon of the Haunted forest
>haunted
>phantom cock

nth for the ONE TRUE KING of Westeros!

He fights bravely for Jon, stunners Ramsey, then stunners Jon too, jumps up on the wall and smashes two Flagons of Ale together in front of the MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF WESTEROS WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT FANS!

>show cersei
>beautiful

pick one

Do you faggots seriously watch this?

Also POO IN THE LOO

Why is this thread?

It's pretty great. I'm currently playing as King Tyrek, grandson of King Tommen and son of King Tywin the Great, Conqueror of Mereen. Warfare is actually pretty simple to get. It's the intrigue and politics that makes it fun.

But is it really that super detailed that you can set up marriage alliances, spying, and all that junk?

>Stannis limps badly wounded towards Winterfell alone as Brienne left him to save Sansa
>he does it so Shireens burning was not in vain and for her sake, go on and finish what he started
>the Bolton sounds the horn and send out their entire army with Ramsay in the lead to further humiliate him
>Stannis then prepares for his last stand knowing this is where the last of the Baratheons shall fall and contemplates about his life decisions and takes a deep breath as the hooves of the Bolton horses sound closer and closer
>then suddenly another horn can be heard in the distance
>2000 good men riding on flaming horses ride out of the forest to Stannis aid followed by the other half of his army and the sky turns dark red as fireballs rain down upon the Bolton army
>then slowly descending out of the red clouds a massive burning ship commanded by demons of R'hollor that fire volleys of burning cannonballs at the Boltons who are fleeing in terror
>screams of pain can be heard as Melisandre is tied to the ship as a figurehead ornament
>and on the bowsprit stands Ser Davos playing Fury of the Stag on a flaming guitar to boost the morale of the fighters below
>with a single tear in his eye Stannis thinks to himself "Davos you old sea rat" as his sword bursts in flames and he summons a flaming horse to lead the cavalry charge
>Davos then screams to the demons to throw more wildlings into the furnace to make the ship go faster as they are on a collision course with Winterfell
>Ramsey weeps as he thinks to himself "No, this can't be happening! I'm in charge of the North!"
>screen cuts black
> and who, are you

He's banged her in the books too.

because they're literally our show

>The Others are depicted as beautiful,magical and mysterious creatures in the book
>DABID depicts them as pic related

Fucking show

Promise me, Ned.

Whatd the name of this game?

daily reminder he made the same joke in two episodes and he will probably make it again in the 3rd one. so funny, can't wait til he says cock again haha

not swole Lancel tho

I need a better explanation than some buzz line.

Ur mum lol

Crusader Kings II

Uses the Clash of Kings mod.

It makes no sense for Roose to die like that. He was manipulative a calculating man and been flaying people all his life. Now he wants to get huggy with his bastard.. This is shit.

Literally kill yourself

u wot

same actor?

I've seen this posted frequently. What vidya is this?

What start date?

One faggots spams these shitskins constantly

Yes

Crusader Kings

who gives a fuck

stop posting this

Yes absolutely. I sent spies to Kidnap Danys granddaughter so I could rape her and legitimize a kid so I could seat a Targ-Lannister on the throne to prevent any disputes. Didn't work out so I just ended up getting labeled as cruel for raping a 16 year old 100 times

See

she looks like a mean middle aged woman
if that's attractive to you well that's your problem

yea, i thought we were talking about show lancel

More realistic than all the major plots points of season 5.

What the fuck is this promise me ned shit?

dumb showfag

unrecognizable, he made a true change

Literally watch the first season/read the first book again.

Ned promised many westerosi lolis that he would teach them the ways of the dick

A Feast for Crows. I just had to beat Stannis and the Golden company really. Dany never made it over in my play through and the others didn't do shit.

>not finding mean milfs attractive

I wouldn't want your childhood.

didn't read the books, but i suppose it has something to do with jon

There are a whole bunch of these right?

Ned was an honorable man. He does not break his vows.

I'd give them both the BBC.
Why are teenage white girls so fuckable? I bet they would fuck a black guy just because it's the progressive thing to do. I'd choked them and smack them too, and they'd still feel proud of themselves.

Why would I do that while you can tell me what the fuck that is in 2 seconds?

> yfw this is foreshadowing that Tyrion loses his cock

eaten by dragons

i don't want to be into flaying either

Because I won't.
BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Book autism

How do you feel about the bad casting decision which promoted a totally bland no one to a Hollywood B-class actress ruining the latest X-Men movie?

First for Lyanna

/got/ invaded their comments section and started meming up the place
They adapted

thats a shame. he could have sold it for good money

Emilia probably doesn't want to do nude scenes because she's obese now.

implying you wouldn't fuck Cersei given the chance

wew

>implying street hookers in my area don't look better than cersei

QT!!!

Emilia has asked for more nude scenes this season, to get rid of rumors about her contract.

Showrunners told her no.

Because we kept calling them normies in their comment section

In case you're confused, I mean her.

Sorry we're not related

That's hot

More?

Yep, a lot of the stuff is hidden behind character traits though.

i.e. if you're sadistic you'll get unique options like being able to blind someone, being able to maim them, being able to torture them among the other options you get.

It's fucking based playing as ramsay and blinding everyone in the north then recapturing them then maiming them

Sauce?

hhhhnnnnggggg

no one cares about your children's movies

go back to your capeshit threads and complaining about sjws

That's good. I mean got is known for showing a lot of nudity - they have even shown a 70 yo naked ffs, but you've gotta draw the line somewhere. No one wants to see that ugly obese hack naked.

>"Maester Qyburn, men call me Darkstar, and I Am of the night!"

>that image

There's none left. She ate it all.

Holy shit that color filter!

Ned's sister was arranged to be married to Robert.
Some targ faggot(I forget his name), goes and kidnaps her. Taking her to his tower.
For a whole year, he keeps her imprisoned, raping her repeatedly.
Ned, and 5 good men go to save her.
The tower is being guarded by the Targ's lackeys. A few decent fighters, but no match for Ned the the gang.
Ned gets inside the tower, and finds his sister, in a bed of blood. Holding a baby.
She's dying, but before she goes, she makes Ned promise her something. What that something is, nobody knows.

However, some have interpreted the situation to be that Ned's sister was actually in love. That she ran away with the Targ. And they made love, giving birth to a love child. Some say that child is Jon Snow. Ned promised to protect him, even though he's half Targ. So he lies and says he fucked some random chick, and had a bastard baby, in order to conceal Jon's true identity.

>Showrunners told her no.
literally the only mistake D&D ever made

>yfw D&D will bring stannis back as an undead soldier for the others

more of lyanna

>Holding a baby.
nice fan fiction

ashara dayne is jons mom

she can chow down on my dick

witsd?

moooarr

No one can control Stannis ,not even the Others.

Only ned and Reed make it out of the fight. Litterally two of the best swordsmen alive are the lackies. And lyanna was clearly in love with the targ even tho he was already married and she was set to be.

>tfw the others revive stannis as a wight
>tfw he breaks their control with pure willpower and lives eternal

STANNIS
STANNIS
STANNIS

found the sjw

this rabbit hole knows no end