So, Sup Forums

So, Sup Forums

I just had an abortion and I feel like shit. Could you please berate me. If you want the backstory

>13 weeks. Belonged to ex husband.
>Tested positive for trisomy 18. 20% of carrying to term.
>100% chance of vegetable baby that would die very soon after birth.

I still feel like an enormous asshole. Was pushed by doctor to abort as soon as second test confirmed defect. Turned down all forms of pain reliever. No use dulling my pain. Hurt very very badly.

Give me your worst because I am a monster.

Other urls found in this thread:

givewell.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=mxCyMTeXgCU
prochoiceactionnetwork-canada.org/articles/anti-tales.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't handle this, I am a manchild. Try /fit/

>make me feel better about murdering a baby

How about you kill yourself, baby murderer?

No, you did the right thing. Imagine that life. Imagine a whole life with that disorder. Imagine your life sustaining that person through their misery. Some things just shouldn't be forced to live.

Layer, you may have an awesome kid that you can give your all without having to spend all of your effort on the first.

Most people would do the same, and they would be preventing suffering, just like you did.

Tits or gtfo
You don't get help for free
You know the rules

Why? you did what needed to be done. Genetic trash humans should not exist. Your baby, had you given it birth would be a parasite upon society which would have been unacceptable.

it wouldve been a vegatable baby

why the hell you would want to give life to something that has no mental capacity to understand life?

Thank you. It does help but the feeling is still there, you know? I haven't moved from my bed since I had it done. I kind of feel like just laying here until I dehydrate or starve.

tits for redemption?

You're brave OP, you did the right thing deciding not to bring another Spartley Spooligan into the world.
You'll definitely never forget this pain but all you can try to do is move forwards with your life, take your time and talk to whoever you can about it.

GL

That is what I keep telling myself. I was always pro choice, but considered myself pro life when it came to me. But being told that I'm going to give birth to something that will never be able to do anything on its own but breathe was a pretty hard hit. I figured taking care of it now would be less heartache than say miscarrying at like 30 weeks and basically giving birth to a dead nearly formed human.

THIS any other response is a newfag and also needs to GET THE FUCK OUT!!!

It's simple, "Tits or GTFO" is the only response

IF you had carried it to term. You say yourself that it would most likely miscarry, putting you in danger.

I'm guessing you had the abortion during our before the second trimester. At that stage, it's not a person. You have suffered more than anyone in this situation. It's enough.

The world would be better off if you can accept that you aren't at fault here.

Thank you. Unfortunately I come from an ultra conservative place, which includes my family. You guys are the only ones I can talk to. Protestors all but chased me into the building today.

First off, never fuck an ex. That's just stupid.

Second. Sounds like the kid was already dead, really.

tits or gtfo

We were still married when I got pregnant unfortunately. When we got a positive pregnancy test he booked it.

Asshole: learn the rules

I had an aunt with severe Down Syndrome, you did the right thing.

You are lucky
At my country I wold have to give birth to the child. Only can abort if rape is proven and in cases that the mother's life is in risk.

too much unclear.

do you have partner who is not your ex?
are you still with your ex?
do you currently have children?
did you want a baby?
did you particularly want this man's baby?
Stoic position on this:
babies are fun to make. Many pregnancies fail, it's just normal. Having babies on your own is very hard, ie raising them up to adulthood. Go have a baby with someone when you're in a stable relationship. That is all

>summerfag tries

Under the conditions its not really the same type of abortion that you have any reason to think is dubious. If you still think you have to make up for it then go to this site, and give some money to the ones they consider its top charities. You can name your kid that never had a chance to begin with, and donate in its name.

givewell.org/

stfu you manchild piece of shit. if genetic trash shouldn't exist, what's keeping you alive?

You are the summerfag.
Rule #1 of Sup Forums has always been TITS OR GTFO!
Nobody on Sup Forums responds to a female substantively without tits and a timestamp.

>calls others summerfag
>literally responds to a girl-OP on Sup Forums without saying "tits or gtfo"
>mfw

I'd rather die than be a veggietales

carrying a mctarded baby would have garnered you more sympathy than vacuuming one out of your sniz. especially if the little potato was friend when it hatched and didn't live long. think about it:
>announce lil spuds stats-get sympathy
>imply ex did something to make rainman how it is
>actually shit the little tater out-collect tard baby swag
>2-3 weeks later tard baby dies and you're relieved of duty

lol you fucked up getting an abortion, what a stupid bitch you are

he sounds swell

make some vegetable stew to feel better :)

No, you aren't. You literally did nothing wrong. Bringing that clump of cells to term so that it could die once being born would have been a worse fate than what you chose to do.

You did the right thing, OP. It was brave of you, and when you heal you'll be able to try again to have a healthy, happy child.

she never made a point of being a female. it's obvious, yes, but it was never about hurr durr gimme attention I have tits.

ITT: summerfags and newfags

Seriously? You feel bad for aborting a probable terminal or possible retard baby?

Right now you shouldn't feel bad. Right now you should be considering if you want to further that shit through the gene pool.

Right now you should be thinking of sterilization.

actually new friend rule #1 has always ALWAYS been: The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

tits or gtfo is used when bitches try to use their gender to obtain information, advice or attention in posts

so, how do you like the site so far?

Are you retarded or is this just your first day on the internet.
She designated herself as a female.
"She" is more likely a "he" anyway as this thread has been up like 50 times over the past week given the news a couple of weeks ago.

You are all retarded if you responded with other than "tits or gtfo" and you need to leave Sup Forums NOW!!!

Damn, is milk being produced in those puppies? Baby's not gonna need it anymore, squeeze yourself a glass.

It's a fluke in the genetic makeup. Slim to none chance to have another like it. But you make a point that I've already settled on. I have to wait 6 weeks to have my tubes cut and tied. I've already made the appointment.

This is not pasta. Let me get my paperwork and I'll timestamp it for you.

>this fuckwit

it's tits or gtfo
nothing else is acceptable

hint #47: you are being trolled by a guy
yet another reason tits or gtfo is the only appropriate response

Good for you. Way to be unselfish

I posted that, you idiot, not op.

and yeah, TITS OR GTFO

so many newfags
rules are simple

Spartans used to throw off the mountain every trash baby that came to life,they only kept the ones that had prospects.

Hope things were the same way nowdays,would save us from a lot of trouble,having all these halfbreed nignogs out there and giving them rights.

You did the right thing,hope the next one is healthier.

Jeebus, does someone have the text for why we use "Tits or GTFO" and can post it for this idiot summerfag?

In the meantime, shut up. Grownups are talking.

jesus h christ you are not only new but you are as retarded as OP's uterus purge

you reply to more females than you know dumbass it's an ANONYMOUS message board. hi!

you tell a bitch tits or gtfo when she tries to use her gender as an advantage.

you Sir are a fucking moron, please lurk a lot more.

and incidentally, i'd be willing to wager OP could kick your entire ass even though she just got sucked out

Don't really care. Tits or gtfo.

You act like you did something wrong. The wrongest thing you did today was feel bad about it. Dumb cunt.

NOT ONLY WAS IT A MUTANT, YOU AREN'T WITH YOUR EX, fucking nigger. go kill yourself, for real. Feeling bad about not having a baby that would be without a father. dumb cunt. Seriously, kill yourself, you are going to get pregos again, with some ex again, and leech off that fucker, dumbass cunt.

not tits
get the FUCK out if you can't comply with the first rule of b
just cuz dipshit newfags are replying only proves you are talking with retards that are underage and they can't give you advice anyway

tits or gtfo or the alphas are leaving and we leave with the omega preschoolers itt who are virginfags anyway

>turned down opiod painkillers
Well let me just say that you would feel a lot better if you were on a fat dose of good shit.

don't beat yourself up. don't listen to the idiot kids here. in fact stop coming to 4chins altogether.
go on, fuck off. now.
or post tits.
either way feel better. wasn't your fault no matter how much you might desperately seek for a way in which this makes you an evil person.

Umm, not him, but he (and everyone else) is right. The rule has always been if op is a female, she must post tits or gtfo.

You should leave too. You are obviously new as fuck and pretending to be an oldfag. Clearly you aren't if you don't even know tits or gtfo.

no one asked for advice
you have no idea wtf you're even talking about
tits can be found for free little boy, google some if you're that bad off to see some. getting this irate AND being this wrong AND being so apparently new are 3 strikes, please refrain from posting and lurk moar

r u stoopid er sumpin?

Losing a child is a traumatic experience for everyone, you're not alone. And you said the kid would die after being born anyway, right? It's natural to be depressed in a situation like this.

You did the right thing. The child's short life would have been nothing but pain and misery. Sparing it that is a mercy, and you have nothing to feel bad about- sometimes there's no "win" in a situation that life throws at us, we just have to take the least bad option.

>vegetable
>no meaningful interaction with anything and / or experiences in "life"
>you did the right thing

Thank you for not bringing another spastic into the world that will just end up costing money and give nothing of value back.

you don't know tits or gtfo yourself, please leave

if this isn't bullshit I think you made the right choice. Stop holding human life in such high regard. No lives matter. Nothing matters.

lol op is trolling you all and samefagging the fuck out of this thread
been here for 8 yrs now
never seen a bitch post as op and seen so many non- tits or gtfo posts
wtf happened to Sup Forums?
fulla faggots and redditors nao

youtube.com/watch?v=mxCyMTeXgCU

abortion is murdering ...murdergirl you are welcome

>Give me your worst because I am a monster.

YOU ARE !

youtube.com/watch?v=mxCyMTeXgCU give follow MONSTER BITCH

there is nothing to feel bad about. with those numbers you definitely did the right thing. there is no reason to punish yourself with extra pain (refusing pain killers) you don't have to atone for anything. it was a medical problem that you were able to handle before it became much more dangerous for you (long term effects) so don't beat yourself up. you did the right thing.

Statistically, far more conception events than people realize end in spontaneous abortion. Some of them happen right away - you have a late period but then are back to normal a couple months later? There might have been a conception event - an embryo that already was destined to fail and did so after only a few doublings, not even making it to fetus stage. Some of these make it far enough for the mom to have a positive pregnancy test only to fail before the stupid 12-week threshold people wait for before telling everyone they're pregnant. Then the moms feel terrible and nobody knows why. A lot of despondent women you encounter have just gone through this. The fact that your embryo made it far enough to get tested to reveal that it had a fatal defect only made it so that you had to go through the "procedure" of having an abortion, while had it been some other fatal defect the mass of cells would have spontaneously aborted a few weeks earlier. You can feel guilty if you let the bible-thumping science-hating shitbags of the universe orient your moral compass, or you can accept that carrying this mass of cells for extra months would actually have been a waste of months of your life (and wear-and-tear on your system) that you can now allocate to future children that won't have terminal genetic failure. You did your future kids a favor. Kick your pastor/parents/whoever says otherwise in the balls.

Implying that OP doesn't need advice

I recommend getting off the internet. Play tetras. Seriously

Rule 30 of the Internet:
"There are no girls on the internet"
Any op pretending to be a girl must prove it.
No reply other than "tits or gtfo" is ever acceptable.
This for the newfags to try and understand how the internet works, and definitely how b has always worked.

tits or kys

LOL, whatever. Your unborn baby was weak. If it let you kill it, It deserved to die.

Oh fuck right off you self righteous twantcunt. You and I both know you did the right thing, and only a camel raping book humper would argue that point. The child you had would've lived a short, worthless, and painful life. You did that child a favor by not bringing it to term. If there is a god, ask him where the fuck he gets of judging you? It isn't your fault trisomy 18 exists. It wasnt murder, it was euthanasia.

You're a POS op. Fucking lazy bitch who chicken shitted out on the kid she participated in creating. I wish fuckers like you had been aborted. Tits now

Murderer

Natures way, kill, or be killed. Not fun knowing theirs blood on yer hands now and your probably going to hell, but fuck it all. It is what it is. Stop thinking about the past and start enjoying the fuck outta what time you have left here on earth. Abortion once, then latter the sister in law had a stroke and the family decided to pull the plug. Hurts to think about it so don't. Life's for the living, fuck the dead, we'll be there soon enough.

this is for you to read
and for you
oh and for you
and you-read it twice. you seem pretty dim
one for you
you need one also, take it
you're pretty retarded idk if even reading it to you would help
checked, but you need to brush up new summer friend
you're beyond saving, but read it anyway then flush yourself

thanks new friends, enjoy being a part of the internet phenomenon

cancer fag......Go back to tumblr

> tits or gtfo or the alphas are leaving and we leave with the omega preschoolers itt who are virginfags anyway

Is this a cringe thread?

everybody knows this you thundering hypercuck.

We don't want women here. You're such a shit rag

Let's see tits with time stamp

truth hurts don't it noob?

every single gay one of you was wrong and i proved it. be mad. be very mad. then gtfo cuz no one cares

Let's see you're tits you femfuck

LMFAO!
OP here.
No trisomy.
No abortion.
No baby.
No ex.

Just me and my friend, both guys, seeing how many retards would respond without actually following the rules in stating only, "tits or gtfo".

Proving once again Sup Forums is now dead. It's full of newfags now.

I'll go back to red tit now where we have a thread going laughing at your stupid fucking 4chaners about this.

tits now

"we"? do you have a mouse in your pocket new friend?

Same fagging so hard it's not even funny

lol i'm a 46 year old male, you sure about what you're asking faggot?

Look at this fag misinterpret the rule.

The rule "There are no girls on the internet" means that being a girl on the internet provides NO benefit unless you're a goddamned attention whore.

Goddamned attention whores then present their tits in order to prove they are a girl, in order to get that benefit of being a girl back.

Tits or GTFO is our response to remind the dumb whores where they stand here.

Tits are not required to be a chick on the interwebs, They're just required to be given special treatment on the interwebs. Anything less and you may as well be a dude, and will be treated as such.

This rule, ofcourse, has been bastardized by newfags who think that they're entitled to tits, allowing goddamned attention whores to get their attention for rolls and the like instead of ignoring them or treating them like any other dude if tits are not presented.

Yes. Timestamp too

lol to be this new

lrn2 spot same fagging retard

There are too many people of really poor genetic quality, too many born in a flesh that does their mind or will no justice. You did right in this. False hope is the most venomous.

So you want women ruining the internet too cuck?

This guy gets it

This is samefag.

prochoiceactionnetwork-canada.org/articles/anti-tales.shtml

You'll feel better after readong these stories op. Don't feel bad really, almost every person would do the same in your position

Let's see your vegetable garden... I mean pussy

Gonaa be real honest, gopt ton hell fixkinnf qqh9oer3e

These summerfags, I swear.

this guy gets it

the rest of you are pathetic and have ruined this entire site with your newfaggotry and shennanigans and should be ashamed of yourselves

Jesus would disapprove you whore. Where's the stones when you need them?