If you don't think she's 10/10, you are gay. 10/10 thread

If you don't think she's 10/10, you are gay. 10/10 thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wT1GrFFdawo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whats her name?

>

she's ugly as fuck. has the face of a pug. i thought the same a few years ago and thought she'd eventually grow into her face, but it hasn't happened. i wish someone could photoshop her hot so we could see the actual difference

> virgin detected

This meme is stale

If she was a nobody and you saw her on the street, you'd think she's a 4/10, but because she's on TV, you want to fuck her. You are a faggot.

apparently, stretching out her face makes her look actually attractive

I think you need to brexit the closet.

Shes not only in tv user, she has an upcoming movie coming out... Ice age collision course

i FUCKING knew it!

Fetal alcohol syndrome????

>If you think she's 10/10, you are a flamming faggot with a thing for caterpillars faag 10/10 thread.

I guess I'm gay.

hey

If I was in the mood I'd shop those eyebrows all over her face.

Both of them are ugly. Sophie turner is ugly without make up

True goddess

if thats a 10 to you just kys

Slampig

So sexy tho.

I mean, that just shows that she has the facial symmetry thing that's the real basis for attractiveness, and the haters are being nitpicky

youtube.com/watch?v=wT1GrFFdawo

she is below average aka ugly
damn ugly at that

She's a feminists

She's a 10/10. She also has the added bonus of not being a fucking feminist.

Oh snap!

Wow impressive! would date and fuck
So she truly is deformed, any med fags care to chime in? does she have any congenital disorder kinda like down syndromes have a certain set of facial features characteristic of them

She kinda looks like those post apocalyptic mutants from old movies, or the mutants from rage her head/face shape i mean

She is ugly, ugly at best average at best, she has some truly un apelling facial features. She only look above average in heavily photo shopped produced shots. She is kinda like mila kunis in that sense
Plus her tits look like shit, they are the worst kinda, they are shaped like pancakes like some deflated implants. Unless that nude scene on GoT was a double

wat? please writhe a coherent sentence

Yuck

op it depends. if she likes me or not. until then she isnt a 10/10 sorry op

common now, i agree arya is ugly as sin but Sophie turner is naturally beautiful without need for make up.
>pic related
dat receding hairline though

I was actually disappointed by this, when i first saw the gif i thought i could not see the wart due to bad quality, when i downloaded the 1080p torrent there was not warts in sight

Your Optomotrist called, says he threw up on your Rx while grinding them, you can exchange them for free anytime