>inb4 "lol coming to Sup Forums for advice"

>Be me 18 and 2 days
>No friends and family hates me
>No interests or hobbies (hopefully) due to lack of exposure
>No drivers license
>Watch tv/movies and browse Sup Forums all day

I want to be happy.
I want friends.
I just want some feeling of belonging or adventure or excitement.
I have thought about killing myself but I don't have the balls to do it
I've also thought about running away.
I'm too proud to tell anyone irl about it.

What do I do?

Have you considered letting Jesus Christ into your life?

>proud
over what

Kid...

What is your education situation? High school graduate?

I have an irrational sense of self, it'd be way out of my character
if i said this anyone who knew me would probably think i was joking
also no friends and havent spoken to family socially for weeks

/This

>Wait till midnight
>Empty out a backpack
>Fill it with canned food and water bottle
>steal a fuckton of money from your parents
>run

I've been going to out of district tard schools cause I skip a lot of days (no motivation)
If I wanted a diploma I'd need to do one more year of highschool

Get a job user

Keep yourself busy

Make new friends, do something.

>parents hate me
>i skip school
starting to see a pattern here

this is retarded

so you're saying you have no interest in video games?

I'm guessing friends won't come into your room, so maybe go outside and stop being such a retard.

Get off your ass. Nothing worth while is every easy. My family is filthy rich and even still, not everything in life was just handed to me.

You have to go to school.

Do you have the funds to go to college?

> Underrated comment.
Seriously dude, hobo til you drop.

Thought about doing this, but I know myself enough to realize that I wont stop drifting unless someone approaches me
I never start conversations because of anxiety

>Get skyrim, like $9.99 because of steam sales
>Download Mod Organizer
>start modding

If you lack motivation, perhaps you should see a psychiatrist. It could be tied to depression. You might find a medication that works for you.

>Source: been in the pharmaceutical industry for 10+ years

I still have the option to finish highschool, and I'm in the 99th percentile in my state for all highschool math courses and yea probably enough money to go through college. it's just I don't know what to do with my life and i've already alienated everyone around me.

You have a checklist of problems, now work on solving them.
Why does your family hate you? Make it right.
Try new things and make hobbies for yourself.
Get a driver's license, its not that hard to do.
If you make things right with your family and find something you're interested in, things will get better. You'll find other people who share your interests and have friends. What you want to do is think of the kind of person you want people to see you as and think of what that person would say and do in every situation, youll become that person. You may have to change the way you think about the world, because your current ways dont seem to be working. It will take a lot of hard looks at yourself and effort to change, but anyone can do it. Do what works, be a respectable person OP.

Go to college
Live on campus
Live in the dormitory buildings
You'll find friends

Trust me

Just get a job and meet people, don't waste your life on vidya

I've been seeing a psychiatrist/therapist (He does both) for around 7 years, and have been on medicine for depression for 7 years too. Though i've never felt much difference and my parents have said they don't think its working.

>coming to Sup Forums for advice
lol

You realize if you put in effort in getting an education in math you could get a decent job and would meet many people along the way, giving way to new friends and even getting a gf

Same poster here again:

Kid, you gotta finish school. Just get through it so you can get on to college.

And there are literally 20+ different medications you could be on for depression. It's a matter of finding the right one. Now, I realize this isn't easy. It's expensive and can take a lot of time.

Fucking finish school and move on to college, kiddo. Live on campus.

I have a problem of not settling for anything but the best, I'd want to go to a really good college and my grades in everything but math and physics wouldn't be able to get me there

I know this sounds really snobby, I don't mean it to be. I just hate the feeling that i've fallen behind.