How much do you hate immigrants?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QCbaMqyG2tA
youtu.be/3JC5cwcAnYs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not as much as you do, I'd wager.

I only hate immigrants from the 3rd world tbh

This much!

I don't mind immigrants, as long as they don't come here.

As long as they contribute to society I don't hate them. But if they just riot and rape then I hate them a lot

As much as I hate niggers.

Not at all. They are only doing what they can to escape the horrors of their home countries. I only hate heartless, ignorant racists.

Wtf??
I don't hate immigrants.
I don't have a problem with italians, french or
brits.
I don't even have a problem with poles or russians.
I just hate fucking muzzies with a passion.
They are literally cancer to every society.

Litteraly this.

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Lest we forget...

are you English, OP?

Why don't u go suck Jamal's aids infested dick?

FUCK OFF LIBTARD!!!!!!!!

I don't hate the Syrian refugees as much as I hate john Oliver getting on tv and showing pics of little wheelchair girls saying I'm heartless if I don't take them in

Those kinds of immigrants should be fucken inprisoned
And with those kinds of immigrants i am perfectly ok.

>Not at all. They are only doing what they can to bring the horrors of their home to my country.
Fixed it for you

You are all just mad because he has a point.

You'd need to take your mommysister's mouth off it first Cletus.

This.

Too many Eastern Eurocrash. Those dodgy gypsies need to be deported ASAP.

Kek

This

I hate the fact people think every one is an angel that can't do no wrong and we have all the moneys to help them.

Please, white people don't inbreed as much as black people commit crimes.

Can't and should not try to save immigrants. Unless they have millions in the bank or a PHD in a real science.

Anyone have the original pic of where that kid washed up before they moved the body for the photographer?

>White people
you mean middle eastern people?

Dude i come from an eastern euro county and i completly agree with you, fuck the gypsies, immigrating left and right and when asked what they are they lie and say they are come from there, but yeah i completly agree with you, fuck those stupid gypsies, i am honestly ashamed to know that there gypsies out there telling people that they come from eastern europe...

>escape the horrors of their home countries
Nigga what??
How does running away from your problems
make anything better?
It's just a selfish and destructive thing to do.
>pic related
this is how my hometown looked 60 years ago. Do you think my great-grandmother ran
away??
Fuck no.
And now we have a million fucking men between the age of 16-35 who rape my countrymen,robb them them AND complain about them in my country.
And I'm supposed to smile and welcome them.
FUCK NO!!

Jesus christ man.

They also fuck kids. Dirty mudslimes!

slightly modified but here.

Yeah, I forgot man.
Eastern euro roma are cancer also.

yes they worship a pedophile for heavens sake

HAIL

Thanks user.

Are people really blind to whats happening? Im a racist because statistical evidence shows a majority dof these migrants believe their rape culture and misogynist ways are right. That sweden now has the highest rate of rapes its ever had. That political correctness has made us blind to these issues and we have to accept them. The majority of muslims coming interpret the Quran different than the peaceful westernized rare muslim. They believe that sharia law should be allowed in all of the world. Their religion is evil, it just is, if the majority of christians decided that honor killings, beheadings, and rape was okay and that became widespread then I'd be here pushing to kick out all christians also. Now, you'll bring up one or two extremist christian moments and say "chrisrians are evil too", yeah well one case compared to thousand and thousand dont compare. Its just their culture and when you or your family is being raped because it's their culture that dictates these beliefs and their religion, thats not changing, i just hope i get to record it so Sup Forums gets to laugh at you

I can't believe this shocked and appalled the world. People fucking die all the time, there' isn't even blood or gore!

But... Stay out of Britain. You belong in Russia or ur motherland. Come her for a holiday sure, but don't stay. We don't like ur kind. Mostly criminals or tradsmen that never pay tax.

/thread

Brexit

Thats what i am telling you, gypsies and people like that, are literally shitting on our name.

That's exactly why they staged the photo user. Idiots are moved by iconic imagery. The kid washed up in a weird position on a rock, is real and gritty; but not iconic. Putting him on clean sand and posing him in an idyllic pose makes for a memorable photo better suited to swaying public opinion.

Not all of them are bad. Some clans work hard to pay for their youth's education and they function well in society.Most clans are trash though.

The fact she got that close is pretty pathetic on the part of the security team.

I like how most libtards live in white societies far away from multiculturism
Pretty funny how they force people like me to accept it.

I like his facial expression lmao Putin is great.

Look at that. Somebody threw away a perfectly good Japanese vagina...

Yes stop being racist and bring your wife's son to school you cuck.

Yeah, must have been Euro security not Ruskie security.

heres another related pic, but not as good as yours.

To many people make decisions based off of emotions.

>Your huddled masses yearning to be free
Towelheads don't want freedom, they are completely against it. Their world begins and ends with Islam. They don't yearn freedom, they want a theocracy.
That's the fucking problem.

Women aren't good at math.

You're piece of shit.

Please an hero.

Checked. So true.

I am a immigrant. i find it hilarious when second generation immigrant hates immigrant. Lol what q cuck.

Third world trash is only good as a source of organs and blood.

Illegal immigrants need to just be sent back home and told to sort out their own problems, rather than coming here and having legal immigrants and working people pay to house and keep them and burden our services even more.

I get that they want a "normal" life but they're coming across here saying they're hard done too and poor while cracking out fucking iPhones and stuff like that.

Nice one

The only people from bulgaria I've ever seen are those roma fucks.
So I kinda share his
opinion.
The same thing goes for romania.
Maybe, one day I'll meet a real bulgarian or romanian.

Was that his brain matter coming out?

>21
So, you're going to ignore everything and let them rape your wifes and daughters. Lol and I'm the cuck.

oh the quads

The fact that all the other politicians cower in fear from a pair of tits and all that occurs to Putin is to give them the thumbs up....pretty fucking great.

I don't hate immigrants. The connotation of immigrant is that they'll integrate with the local culture, work hard and generally be good for the economy. What I fucking hate are invaders, like the vast majority of shit licking Muslims.

i don't think you understood the meme frendo

If you think of it it's all just a gamble because 99.1% of all muslims can't intigrate to a civilized society.

Well, I'm from the poorest part of Germanys
2nd biggest town.
And I went to school with roma from the former
yugoslavian countries. They are okay if they're your friends,like in my case, but if you grow older you start to recognize They're only thiefs,robbers and they'll sell their own sister for monies.
And bulgarian or romanian gyppos are even worse.

It's their religion. It's invasive by nature.

If they integrate, fine.
But most of the time, they form their own "ghettos", want us to change everything and call us racists when we remind them they came here and that perhaps we don't want to change.

Please GTFO my country biiiiiitch

Hello Adolf how's Argentina?

Aw, are you upset because one less mud person will be a burden on white society?

Go fuck yourself while chanting allah snackbar.

youtube.com/watch?v=QCbaMqyG2tA

I hate you if you're muslim
If not, I welcome you to wherever.

>that pic
Looks like the left needs some propaganda.
Am I suprised.
No.

"You don't want migrants rampaging through our society? Racist. " So, im making up these statistics that are being shown in multiple media sources. The outcry from western islamis scholars saying that the migrant problem needs to be stoppes and contained. No, im racist and so are they and anyone else that disagree. You people make no literal sense, please please i beg you at least explain to me why are you ignorinf the evidence?

Only non-White, Non-Europeans. All others are fucking shit and are destroying our society.

I have no issue with immigrants, but I DO have an issue with their religion.

But they'll just keep trying to get back in. Would be cheaper to just fucking kill them.

I vote for this, they're just killing our people otherwise

I don't hate immigrants but i hate the war mongering of our governments, the systemical economic exploitation of our population which results in low birth rates and further justifies immigration, all under the flag of political correctness when it's really only about the elite trying to achieve world domination.

Excuse me for not welcoming refugees/immigrants with open arms when i know that their arrivement is just a causality of many unethical events that happened before and that ienables the protagonists behind it all to keep this system running.

how can we be so scared of isis when they need to people to pick up a rock? XD cant wait to bomb the fuck outta these sand niggers when trump becomes president

two*

Kek.
I can follow my family tree back to the 13th century.
Do you really think my family will leave europe after more than 800 years.
I'm not a NIGGER or SHITSKIN.
My man.

Germany knew how to take care of undesirables.

I'm a Crofag and the fact that niggers and muslims avoid my country like the plague offends me.It's not like I want them here though.

you should be happy u dont have any savage muslimpigs in your country

quads only land on truth

edit:
>Adolf
Adolf Hitler is from austria.
I have german,polish and swiss heritage.
Besides that, buenos aires has a fucking kosher mcdonalds.
I'd rather go to chile.

This right here. This makes sense.

Take care of them better than your own people?

I hate people who make no effort to adapt to their surroundings and instead demand that their environment cater to them. Whether or not they're immigrants doesn't matter much to me.

cant we just build a island and throw all liberals who want 3rd world scum in their country into that island along with muslims and just build a big wall around it and live our lives?

Shia Labeouf wasn't appropriate. This is better.

I'd rather ship the liberals off to the middle east, since they love muslims so much.

yes and build a wall around the middle east
then everyone get what they want right?

Something like the walled in town of Bexhill, in the film Children of men?

youtu.be/3JC5cwcAnYs

Nice thumbnail.