This scene was VERY well done...

This scene was VERY well done. People don't really understand the mechanics of the star wars universe that's why they can't understand this scene. There is a LIGHTYEAR gap between the likes of Palpatine or Windu, and these 3 jedi masters. Windu is THE MOST POWERFUL jedi master in the order. Meaning that while regular jedi masters would die on instant if they were focused by blaster fire from all sides, Windu can not only survive this, but destroy entire army that aims at him in the process. Sidious is THE MOST POWERFUL sith in the history of star wars universe. Meaning he can fight another two dark jedi or sith apprentices and kill them with a single gesture if he wants, like he clearly could with Savage and Maul in clone wars. This was a fight of two dinosaurs. The three jedi masters that came along windu were basically three small lizards trying to act like they can influence the fight, but they couldn't. To the likes of Sidious they are flies. The gap in power and skills is obvious for anyone who knows jack shit about this universe

Other urls found in this thread:

comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/silver2467/blog/mace-windu-vs-darth-sidious-what-really-happened-r/77247/
youtube.com/watch?v=fT8j9DxlRyE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The novel does an amazing job describing the fight.

Go here and feel free to skip to where the scene in the book gets posted:

comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/silver2467/blog/mace-windu-vs-darth-sidious-what-really-happened-r/77247/

>bookfags

>liking or even acknowledging the prequel/clone wars cartoon

You have autism. Might want to start preparing yourself for the inevitable day that Disney de-canonizes the current prequels, and then makes superior versions of them.

I am the senate

>You're under the impression that Boy George thought that hard making that scene.

Face it your Star wars universe was slain with the prequels and butchered when Disney removed all of the EU.

This is Disney canon

This is the future disneycucks chose

RRRUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

>still no sound webms

Hiroshima really needs to step his game up

THEY KNOW

lol what the fuck is happening here?

The Lego stuff is great.

You guys will love this
youtube.com/watch?v=fT8j9DxlRyE

>fuckthisweout.webm

BRAVO FILONI
R
A
V
O

THIS IS SO FUCKING STUPID
IS THIS CANON
DOES LAZERS HAVE AIR RESISTANCE: FUCK NO STUPID INBRED GEEKS

I bet the one who did this watch Big Bang theory every night.

Is it me or did the EU have a lot of high quality shit, and everything Disney has put out so far is bland and mediocre

It's a hundred percent canon user.

Not really, you just remember the best parts of it aka like 0.5% of the material

wew

SOME FOLKS ARE BORN

MADE TO WAVE THE SABER

EU was written by sci fi nerds, Disney Star Wars was written by accountants and analysts

Is Darth Maul a good guy now?

It's the exact opposite. Almost all of EU was terrible, uninspired material written mostly by incompetent fanboys. Weird lightsabers, lightwhips etc. Countless death star rip offs, doomsday devices that could blow up shit. Boba Fett being so cool and awesome! The Emperor actually had a secret apprentice (Mara Jade), so cool. Kyle Katarn being a huge boring Mary Sue etc etc. Fucking Luuke and Luuuke.

etc etc

So why did Mace Windu turn into a skeleton?

The main character also has a lightsaber which turns into a gun

Unknown.

Appears he still wants power, but is no longer aligned with the Sith.

does anyone have the pasta where everyone has powers related to the high ground in jjba stand like format? i saw it once and it was one of the funniest things i've seen

That understand treating a franchise with care will reap them more rewards than going the cheap route. Any other studio we inevitably begin to cheapen the product.

Disney wants/needs to keep it active and "good" in order to drive merchandise and attract theme park customers (with the new additions).

The trilogy was literally burned out of exsitance and less people know about the orignal trilogy then ever before because of the prequels, clone wars cartoons, and the new movies.

i doubt anyone even knew who look or han solo was.

Windu is the most powerfull jedi master just because Samuel L Jackon said:

Y'ALL BETTER GIVE ME A LIGHTSABER THAT SCREEMS BAD MOTHERFUCKER CAUSE THIS NIGGA GOING HOME

No he was planning to activate an ancient Sith Super Weapon, and to turn Ezra to the dark side.

>Weird lightsabers, lightwhips etc

How is any of that shit bad?

Hell what was even bad about Boba Fett, sure he was a badass in his own books, but he barely ever appeared in the ongoings of the main cast after a certain point.

Also Mara wasn't an apprentice and the Hand of the Emperor is still dubiously canon (although Mara isn't Till ep8 but they'll give her a different name) depending on how you define the potential replacements for Vader that Palpatine shows in the Vader comics, and what Sheev meant when he mentioned his private assassins at one point.

What the fuck is this from

Somehow yes, and also it's apparently just gliding and Force manipulation. Basically not useable by regular people, which is a huge waste of potential can you imagine like 50 troopers just spinning down onto unsuspecting rebels.

Lego Star Wars Droid Tales

just please let star wars die

Looks pretty fun is it worth watching?

It wont die now user. Prepare for movie after movie for years to come.

Yeah. It's alright.

>it's apparently just gliding and Force manipulation.

NO NO NO
It's called made up bullshit when realized what they did was utterly ridiculous.
The only thing FORCE GLIDING is disney executive's erect penis in the unsuspecting star vars fan's anus.

kek that part when he flips over the desk

>PsychoCrusher.webm

shill elsewhere faggot

STAR WARS WILL NEVER FUCKING DIE

YEAAAAAAH

That's actually cool

underrated

>It aint me starts playing

The novelization of Episode III is indeed amazing

Jedi mind trick, he was trying to spook sheev.