You fucking fags. I'm not scared of any of you. You're all no life pieces of shit...

You fucking fags. I'm not scared of any of you. You're all no life pieces of shit. You don't do anything but fuck with people and act like you're hard when you're all just fat pigs. Fuck you all, and don't ever message my sister again you fucking losers. Go die. My name is Frank Sebek, piece out fucks.

Ur stoopid

Shut the fuck up I have 2 trucks and I'm more successful than you'll ever be fucker.

Anyone else want to come at me and get destroyed? Thought so faggot.

Shut the fuck up I'm making a fucking point. You fags always act like the people that hate you are fucking b8ing. Go fuck yourself loser.

Made me kek

What? The fact that you're a no life?

fuck you harry potter looking bitch. your sister is a total slut

Fuck off bitch, you're a fucking cunt.

Harry potter XD

Your sister says you have a VERY small feminine penis

no i fucked your sisters dirty cunt fag

No he looks like im not sure fuck I had him in mind the dynamite guy brother that uses nunchucks fuck can`t remember.

whats her name you dirty cum bubble faggot

Napoleon Dynamite is the movie he sorta looks like his brother anyway NYPA OP he probably banged your sister or girl you liked.

who hasnt banged this dudes sister

accurate

Her name is Brittany and leave her the fuck alone you creep.

You

Thank you

theres so many naked sluts on this site.. got a face? with tits and timestamp or gtfo

Fuck off you're retarded

Fuck off perv

Shut the fuck up

shut the fuck up bitch. go tell voldermort your problems

Go to a trap thread fucking mental piece of shit, and take your faggotry with you cockmonger.

your a dickhead harry

I'm so much more succesfull than you. I get laid, do you?

yeah i do by girls like your slutty sister. and i dont get fucked by bbc like you do bitch

You probably get laid with fucking traps and faggots if im not correct ?
what does success even mean to you ?
check yourself for aids fag.

>laid

weasley girls don't even count

I don't need you in my life I don't have to say shit to you fucking loser you leach on society.

success means getting your sister to suck my balls and swallow your nieces and nephews

You're fucking stupid.

Ask your sister if she still coming over tomorrow bitch

Samefag everywhere. Why are you doing this to yourself, man?

Ok calm down now who is Frank Sebek and what did he do to you op?

You can call any names you want but you will never blend in society or with aristocrats you`re against nature sure they will say hi but in the inside they will think does this thing have aids and will think I wonder if he jerked off some hobo in a back alley for 20 dollars.
That is reality for you.

I'm fucking Frank sebek you fucking fag I'm showing that I'm not scared of you fuck.

Dumbass

>2016
>veiled personal army request

NYPA FAGGOT!

you should be scared of us you cuck. we do exist outside this screen you little prick.

YAWN

Fuck off, I'm done bye fags

Goodbye Frank Sebek..
For now

kek, fuck you op. gtfo of here with ur beatles haircut. and who would want to fuck your sister anyway? even rapist have their standards.