JUST

JUST

>not sure if power rangers or new season of rupaul's drag race

BONE

FREEEEEE

predict the rotten tomatos percentage

im thinking 37%

Bitch, you think that's drag make up? Maybe for Derek Berry...

>she's a 10,000 year old evil alien sorcerer
Is there a name for having a fetish for stuff like that

more like 14% final

degenerate

how can you watch an american tv series in HQ?

Effie was my favorite Hunger Games character

Fight me

shut up and don't use that word...moron....use imbecile ....

The Jew whore who started her career in hollywood by doing a Masturbation scene in the 40 year old Virgin is Rita now?

Fuck Life!

oh that was her.

Fuck Rita, everyone knows Lord Zedd was better

FOOTSLUT

I will love to see how they will manage to make Zed even edgier, considering his original design was already edgy

I didn't know Jared Leto was going to play Rita Repulsa.

The dirt effects are CGI

dirt

So much so parents bitched and they had to dial him down a bit. Well, at least now it makes sense why he'd want to bone Rita

Oh my God, you're right.
Is there any way this WON'T be a complete trainwreck?

>Is there any way this WON'T be a complete trainwreck?
No.

Considering how shit the original one looked, she looks pretty legit.

Judging by the Ranger suits Im guessing shes just wearing a fucked up Green Ranger outfit. Im more interested in seeing those weird monsters that hang with her

She used to be the green ranger silly.

But yeah the new outfits look great.

Really wanna see what they did with the badguys.

Talentless nobodies in a basement commenting on other people's work based on minor details.

How worthless a human being are you?

Um, my comment wasnt talking shit about the movie Einstein. But nice shitpost

oh man, that's a good theory, i buy it

That's pretty weak, buddy.

I don't care how she looks. Will she sound like Starscream? That's all that matters.

soon

Is it just me, or was this guy always high?

>Oh noes my feeels!!!

>Quick let's call his argument weak before I start to cryyyyyyyyy

>Hits so hard
>Must dismiss as bait/less than bait
>Why does user hurt my feelings?
>I never met this person
>I will never meet this person
>But they manage to hurt me so well
>I pretend I don't care
>But my face is sad behind my monitor
> :(

>Shit shit shit. I don't know how to verbally respond. I can't troll or shitpost.
>Wait
>MEMES
>Lemme meme him, maybe he'll get mad and not realize I'm a pussy without anything to say

>new outfits
>looking great
Choose one and only one.

They're new and they look great. I assume you have a nylon fetish for the old show?

>Go fuck yourself
>Kill yourself
>Develop some taste
>Understand you have shit taste
>Seek therapy for your autism
Choose as many as you like user, they're all open to you.

I don't want fucking nylon back. I agree it should go, but those designs are needlessly busy.

How come the Red and Pink one only look like their prehistoric animal?

>needlessly busy

wtf does that mean?

so much resentment
>y tho?

Prob gonna save him for the sequel

>We want the Iron Man audience.

dat yellow ranger doe

this shit looks so fucking bad, like michael bay movie bad, why do they keep fucking old shit up like this all the time

Suits are finally made of something solid instead of spandex.

MUUUUUHHH IRONMAN RIPOFF MUHHH

Fucking Marvel Fans are worse than feminists at this point. Get pissed at anything

It means it has design features that don't add anything. Why do they have tron lines? What is with those random metal strips? All they do is distract the eyes, not focus them.
Simpler is better when it comes to designs.

>Im more interested in seeing those weird monsters that hang with her
I believe they are still hanging around somewhere. At least the ones that haven't completely decomposed that is.

user, show me some internet art you think would be better than this

Are you high? Because if you can't see that those suits blatantly mimic the Iron Man suit you're probably high.

Its the same problem modern comic books have.
New artists don't know how to actually design costumes that are unique and aesthetically pleasing so they just add lines wherever they can.

No one is saying its bad because its not spandex, its bad because they look like shit.

That is actually some decent reasoning.

Still, looks better than what most of Hollywood would have made of it, like shoulderpads or fucking huge "muscles" or whatever the typical Murrican would put in it

Goldar is my main man!

Omg they made the original diamonds on their chest glowing like Ironman, must be a conspriracy

Why does it look shit to you?

And find me some internet fanart that looks better?

You can't.

You literally can't.

No matter how hard you try and scour the hundreds of fanarts, you can't.

Kinda threw me to find out that the same old man who voiced Finster also voiced Lord Zed. I always enjoyed Finster. When they sent the costume from Japan to the US they forget to send over his blue head band so in a few episodes filmed in the US hes not wearing it but they made one for him eventually.

I wonder if the costume still exists...

>must be a conspriracy
I never said that.

I don't understand the backlash, I think they look alright. The only thing I have a bone to pick with is the chestpiece.o Other than that, I think they look really cool.

>Red's costume is the best, as it should be because red is the best ranger.
>Tommyfags pls go

There is no backlash, it's a bunch of oldfags getting nostalgic

Yeah. I'm still pissed that the new green Rita looks NOTHING like the old one tho.

Fucking Billy in drag looks more like Rita than that Jewish blonde lady in the green S&M outfit.

Well I meant the weird monster maker guy and Goldar but its nice to know theres a warehouse somewhere that can give me fucking nightmares

>oldfags
90s kids are considered to be oldfags now?
3/10

Did you hear about how the staff would bash him for being gay?

Just don't ever count on seeing Rito Revolto ever again. The reason his character was cut from the show was because his costume started falling apart during filming one day.

Yeah saw a youtube interview with him back in 2007 where he went into it and it was kinda sad.

>nostalgic
Did you read my complaints My issue isn't that they changed something. I don't want fucking nylon in a power rangers reboot.
My issue is that the costume has needless shit added to it. Good designs should be simple.

Metal lips...WHY???

Because the originals had them? I mean its still weird

Think very carefully: would you actually rather their lips moved with cgi?

It might not be that bad.
But it's a remake that nobody asked for.

I think classic Rita is hot as fuck.

Reminder that Rita turned into this

Are you saying their mouth plates are going to move?

>Good designs should be simple.

Why do I imagine you yelling that with a supergay voice?

Considering they are late twenties early thirties, yeah they're old as fuck.

What's up with the vehement defense force for this shitty looking movie?

>GOOD DESIGN SHOULD BE SIMPLE!

I think it's more you don't get you're in the minority bitching about another movies. As /tv ever not shit on a movie before? Instead they act like everything is the new GhostBusters

We get you hate everything in life and anything to do with people. Your life has always been a disappointment so you assume everything will be a disappointment. But not everyone is like you faggot

Please apply that picture to yourself

Why are you so asshurt that people think a shitty reboot looks shitty? Who gives a fuck about Power Rangers? Why are you so emotionally devastated by anonymous posters shitting on ugly costumes that you project so much?

Looks like WoW armor

Why do you get so upset people actually like a new movie and pretend you aren't minority faggot complaining about everything. Muh four chick in ghostbusters, muh negro stormtroopers, muh titless lara, muh stoopid sooperman, mugh Buttfleck, muuuh talking racoon Marvel movie, muuuh stoopid joker.

It's always the same motherfucking faggots like you

SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY AND DIE

I think you need to go to bed user, you seem tired.

user I really really really think you need a girlfriend

I worked on this film and know spoilers

ask away

Zod?

more like buffet rider amirite

wat

Mean Zed.

Is that nigga in the movie?

no it's just rita and goldar so far

Elizabeth Banks is so fucking sexy

It's a crime she's never done nudity, but oddly I think it's added to her allure. Like Allison Brie

So far?

They better add my nigga Zed

that wasn't me

But he's alluded to. It's hinted that Rita works under Lord Zedd, but never outright stated or shown.

>He will never know what it is to bulk on sheer JUSTICE

Why do people lie on Brazilian interpretive dance forums?

Will Zedd go full Guyver with the art design?

I dont really care about power rangers so it doesnt bother me that much about their costumes im going to watch it with whatever who knows i might be surprised... so i guess im the winner here right?

That's more like it

I just worry that they will take the focus away on martial arts since it played such a huge role in the original TV show. The bulky suits makes it look like it'll be hard to do true martial arts and instead will just have them punching and kicking stuff wildly. Also, the guys playing Jason and Tommy actually knew martial arts, and that really showed.