Diaperboy thread

Diaperboy thread

All pics are me, bump if you like what you see

also ask me stuff

ew

thanks for the bump

This can't be real.

then what do you think you're seeing?

you're welcome, diaperboys are cute but I can't see anything sexual about it sorry.

that's fine.

being cute is good too.

It's probably the wetting that's a turn off
I don't have any diapers to contribute.
Do you get like a "daddy" or a "mommy"?
How does your fetish work?

Sorry to hear that, the wetting is a pretty integral part of me wanting to be in diapers. I dont mess them tho.
I don't have a daddy or mommy. In an ideal world i'd like to have a mommy or some shit, but the rest of my life is just too normal to have that happen.

Not sure what else you'd like to know?

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

Do you act like a baby while in diapers?
Sorry for so many questions.

I hope you die screaming, from colon cancer.

I do act a bit like a baby yeah. But not as intensely as you might have seen with fuckers on TV.

I dont play with blocks, I don't garble, stuff like that.

Most babyish stuff I do is just wet my diaper wherever whenever. Now that I think of it, i'm more just a boy in diapers than a baby. I do like the idea of involuntary wetting my diaper.

I don't mind the questions at all user.

You're a weird fuck you know that right?

yes of course, thats why i'm posting this on Sup Forums

Thanks for answering diaperanon.
It's slightly strange but I'm not judging.

thanks to you too for entertaining me for as long as it lasted.

Oh boy

Thats pretty hot ;) lol im out of diapers atm otherwise id post some. But where did you get that top with the buttons? Ive been looking for baby clothes in adult sizes for years (mainly girly pretty ones, but those are cool too)

thanks, got that one at ABDL factory.

you mean this one right?

mm, yes very much so

also have this one, but i don't think it's as cute as the pirate romper

oooh, i think this ones way cuter!

last pic I have of it.

I love it..Lol i just found both those rompers on that site

Okay good.

They also have girlier ones you were referring to,

How did you get into this? My dad was kinda mentally unstable and forcefully babied me until I was twelve, and I'm slightly gay and slightly into diapers now. Don't wear now but still fap.

Well nothing weird or traumatic happened to me when I was a kid if that's what your asking.

I just kinda always had a thing for diapers, but never could really place it until i managed to get my hands on some pull ups at 17 or so. Been hooked ever since, gradually progressed to these more expensive 'professional' adult baby diapers.

>but still fap.
Not sure what you're trying to say there but non fetishists fap aswell.
So anyway, you haven't been interested in getting some diapers for yourself?

Your new shirt is so euro it hurts, that aside, good to see ya around m80

Do you have moar op?

Sage the fuck out of this thread

Nah, all of the diapering, changing, bathing, and other babying from my dad kinda ruined that for me. And I meant I think diaper guys can be cute, but I don't wear myself.

>so euro it hurts
lol

I know. Not sure which countries they spell ahoy like this but im guessing eastern europe. It's cute as fuck tho.

Yeah sure user. what were you looking for?

Ah, I get that I guess. Still question remains: what makes you like looking at diaper boys? I mean, other than getting you hard or something, what idea behind ie. me in a diaper attracts you?