Lowkey wanting to kill myself currently. This is my ex now

lowkey wanting to kill myself currently. This is my ex now.

>inb4 get a therapist or just fucking do it

I do have a therapist
>FeelsDeadMan

r8 her

Her as a fatty: 5/10
Her if she were fit 7/10

unattractive/10

>Butt chin
>Dat Jawline
>Phat
Solid 4/10

shockingly accur8 m8

I can smell the gunt cheese from here/10

>if i'm drunk enough i would literally hit anything usually but this one would give me anxiety the next day
/10

Apparently she's fit now, from what I last her from her. She used to be like 250.

>pic related

the memes

Whoa fuck. She definitely improved. But she still has a bit more to go before she's a babe. Do you miss her, man? What happened? If it's not too personal to ask.

Dude "fit" to a fatty is losing like 5 pounds and not going to mcdonalds drive-thru everytime you're behind the wheel of a motor vehicle. She's still fat don't you worry your pretty little head.

No one needs that amount of cynicism and pessimism. Don't be a cunt.

Fucking 2 years together man, 2 YEARS, then I blow it when I got fucking mad at stupid bullshit. That was like 1 year ago. Say fuck it, lets go look her up on facebook, my life can't get any worse. FUCK. I think she's a fucking 8.5/9 imo. But now she's out of state in Michigan while I'm in Maryland. I already loved her when she was fat so just fucking kill me basically. What should I fucking do.

>criticizing any amount of cynicism and pessimism
>being on Sup Forums
Jesus jabba you must have your own orbit.

hands down 0/10

found the fatfuck apologist

She's a tub of shit, welcome to reality

4/Swipe left

talk to your therapist then , or friends, family etc

I wish i could give you some advice, but I ask myself if live is worthing living constantly, been diagnosed with depression, i'm seeing a therapist too, got really depressed and suicidal after the end of a relationship 2 years ago and so on

>but he's not wrong

How does this help me get over her?

gayest shit I've read all week

congratulations, bub

I know I know. I should. I taking 40mg of some shit but after this heavy shit idk what I'm going to

>TOO POOR TO BUY A GUN

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

are you solwolf?

are you too poor to stand in front of a train?

>wrist tattoo

kill yourself, m8.

killing yourself over a 4/10 girl?

Ugly/10

True. I live near the metro. I'd just be concerned at not dying instantly.

Yeah, I'd want that removed if somehow we got back togeather

Some dude is dicking her down right now. Right now, OP. She might even be squirting.

I bet it smells like Limburger and halibut

She's not dating atm

nice bait tho.

>implying Tyrone isn't tearing up her fat cunt right now
>implying you aren't crying over the fact that your ex is getting plowed out

No, no, dawg. It smells like fabric softener with a hint of old, musty blankets. It's pretty swell.

There's no niggers and the bumfuck town she lives in michigan atm

Shes a 2/10 period.

I forgot. Nobody can fuck on a whim. Silly me.

How do you get a therapist?
I have never had one before and think i could benefit from one.

in denial/10

That grin says no worries, but this thread reaks of insecurity. Keep smilin', homie.

fat mess waiting to happen.
Glasses have no prescription to them, showing that she's wearing them for hipster reasons.
eyebrows look like velcro, and not the neat side either.
hair is greasy as a mcdonalds floor.
stick on nails and thick eyeliner show a need for attention.
you dodged a bullet. be happy.

Come on man dont give this guy a hard time. And no one wants to fuck that cow except for faggot op.

use google to find a therapist and make an appointment

Would-be-glad-were-no-longer-dating/10

two years???
dude what the fuck
chill

>low key wanna kill myself
>naw dawg look how little I care

OP is swimming in tears right now

Imagine how he looks if he's this upset about losing that catastrophe.

the same way you get a doctor or dentist or hooker, call them and make an appointment

5/10

Found the try hard.

My family is well off. So I can afford that shit.

I think there's medical reference websites where you can see therapists and their reviews or what not. I found a therapist after a series of failed therapists.

Getting a therapist of the same gender is the smart choice, makes things alot easier. Also I was basically in denial that I was depressed for the like. . .first 2 1/2 years, this will be my 3rd year.

So that's one of the reason why I went through so many therapists. I think it a was 4.

bruv in the original pic she still looks 60 pounds away from fuckable

nasty fucking face / 10
Good thing you left her or she left you.
Cheer up Sup Forumsud. Relationships suck , but she isn't worth your time.

Yeah I don't have any money. . .
I'm in college right now. Do students get a discount or something?

It's two years of your fucking life. So, I've the same mailman for longer than that. Get pissed off and break something and stop whining fuck you.

I don't a have a pic of her like years ago. I deleted them all.

>60 pounds

More like 100; chicks always try to find the most flattering angle for a picture. She looks like she's well in the 200s.

Yeah, 60 more pounds she'd be a dime piece.

>how do I do/ or find out anything on my own??
>pls halp

Okay, answer this question OP.

Why do YOU want to kill yourself? What reasons do you have for ending your life?

>whinning
I'm actually what I should do.
WP GG tho.
Fuck if I know. google that shit.

Hope you kept some panties to jerk off in.

bullshit; you've saved all of Hammy McLards photos and you know it

You go through them all the time crying over how much you miss her sausage fingers

Get a fleshlight OP. It's a great stress reliever and really helps with depression.

tbh id want to kill myself if I fucked a chick like that

1. 2 year relationship dashed by me getting mad at stupid shit. I'm 6'3 so I think she freaked out when I started screaming and shit.

2. I think she's gorgeous now
>inb4 Sup Forums holds my hands and sit me down and tells me how she's not
3. I loved her, still do
4.My life is shit currently
5.Dead inside

lmao wait a second dude is this one of her "good" ones or an old pic?

I actually did. It was on my old PC. and that thing peaced out along time ago.

Oh look. It's a basement dwelling therapist. What say you, good sir? Bless the OP with your cheeto stained fingers.

post pic of yourself asap

What does she look like now ?

old one. She looks a lot worse but sadly I don't have any of those. my old PC that had them ripped.
NEET

fat

Take it from an ugly deformed fuck, therapy don't help shit. they just make you bring up shit you try to forget. Ride it out like the rest of us faggot

Lol all this shit is about her? Dude don't let someone give you a reason to die

Nigga

>NEET

You're a NEET or are you calling me one?

You got it boss

first pic in thread is current
looked*

Clue in. It wasn't because of one incident where you got mad. It was a cumulation of shit that made her decide SHE DOES NOT WANT YOU IN HER LIFE.

You fucking sociopath.

im a NEET

kill yourself

Oh. . .

Um I guess you should prioritize employment or school before you get a fuck toy.

op here please close thread. think im done

Just like that file name OP, she's an F. If you 6'3 then you'll be fine

thanks.

He should pull his shit together and then get a fleshlight... you know... like as a reward... for functioning as a base level, mediocre human being.

im only like 19 so there's time to start giving a fuck.

I won't give you the cliche shit OP. None of that
>Life gets better
>People care about you
>Permanent solution to a temporary problem
It's all true, but you've heard that shit before and that obviously hasn't helped.
I was a suicidal fuck too. Long story short, dog of 9 years died, girlfriend left me, family was being torn apart by fighting, nobody wanted to talk to me, etc... It all happened in a months time. Any-fuckin-way, I didn't feel like anything would get better. If it got better, I didn't care, I wanted nothing to do with it. I wanted out. I'd felt the metal of the gun barrel against my head before and wouldn't do it. I didn't know why, though. I wanted to die. Wanted to kill myself. But I wouldn't do it. Felt like shit for a few months and slowly got better. Life ain't great but it's better. It still hurts but I'm somewhat over it. I feel better for it.
Basically- just wait it out. That shit is gonna hurt, man. No therapist is going to make you feel better and drugs are only temporary. Just, no matter how much it fucking sucks, wait. Have patience. Your life will get better, and you'll start to move on. Suicide is for pussies and fucking sheep. This is a test of your strength and will, and you have to stop looking for a way out. The shit in your life is happening, and you can't act like it's not or run from your problems. Be the bigger man, and find a way to move on. You lived your life without her, OP, and you'll fucking do it again. You have everything you need to survive in life, and the only one keeping you from being happy right now is yourself.
Good luck, OP. Don't be a suicide pussy. You can overcome this.
>5.5/10

Ew, gross! It was the best pussy you'll have in your life, though, being that you're a NEET with no potential. So, like, are you gonna slit your wrists now?

Listen to this guy, Ride it out like the rest of us faggots

Thanks for the words. I'm just waiting for this emotional ride to end. Whenever I look at pictures of her or think about it it hurts again. Kinda starts all over you know? And we broke up 2 years ago. So just fucking fuck me.

If my family wasn't liberls I'm sure I would have put the barrel of a gun on my head multiple times.

>Tl;dr

you cry like a bitch

kill yourself

>2 years ago

You know she's fucked somebody else since then, right?

her face is fuckin shot OP 2/10, now show us her fat tits

How much money would you pay to sniff her asshole one last time?

i used to have titty pics but they were on my old pc. FeelsBadMan.

If I could get you one of her used socks to jizz in would you give me 20 bucks?

bummer. so why the break up?

No problem, man. I'm glad to help out, if I can. Try to hide any pictures of her you have. Anything specific that triggers memories of her. If you're willing to, you can throw them out or burn them, but just keeping them out of sight will do. Try doing snap-therapy or whatever the fuck it's called. Have a rubber band or safety pin or something on you. If you start to think about her deeply, snap or prick yourself. Your mind should start to associate her with pain and negativity. Overall, just try to remove her from your life. It's still gonna suck, but not having her pictures around to constantly remind you of her will certainly help in forgetting her. Try getting a hobby. I hear that exercising is a great way to rid negativity, as it forces you to focus on something else and be productive. But basically do anything that has you focus on a task other than her. Look for ways to make your life better, instead of thinking about how bad it is. Complaining and laying in self-pity will never make your situation better. You have to remember that YOU are the one that will almost definitely need to make your life better. You could get a dog, or surround yourself with friends more often. Try to find something to replace where she was in your heart, so you start to realize that you don't need her.
>You must love yourself before you consider loving somebody else

He's a budding serial killer. She asked him to wash his hair and he flipped out. Slammed her against the wall and screamed in her face.