S/fur

s/fur
pics you've edited because the artist fucked up edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dBHwOAAKyS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wish I could do it, but I have zero skill in PS

got any good POV?

The guy's shirt used to say "TRUMP" on it. I didn't edit this, but somebody else on e621 was kind enough to.

This is dark souls, BITCH

Wish she'd Bremain in my bed.

This looks something like murder

I wanna be inside a shark grills belly

Hey there shark belly guy

You died, ready to your ride to heaver?

Agreed. I find it adequately mirrors my complex feelings towards the UK not remaining in the EU. Still creepy tho. A bit.

do you have any vore to contribute, SBG? I've been lurking these threads for a while, id love to see what you have

Though I have a vore folder, I don't think this is the best place to post it, most of my folder came from FA e Eka's Portal.

Sup
I'm on my phone in thread as I'm in game on my computer

I have a lot of vore just not a lot on my phone right now and most of the people here don't like vore posting.

Hmmmhph.. I'd love to bury my face on the bulge, fill my lungs with that glorious scent.

koay, would you guys mind posting in the octo-chun (do you still get banned for saying it?) vore thread?

also, how do you get to FA? ive been following dead end links there for years that say i dont have permission, even though i made an account. half the time I cant even get the damn pages to work.

Never had a problem with dead links in FA, and I don't have idead what octo-chun is.

its pic related

for a while people were getting banned for typing it out

also sorry for not bumping with content. i dont have any furry on my pc :/

So, it is nothing more than another Sup Forums?
Sorry, man, but I'll keep posting only here, I don't have many interesting stuff anyway.

Cows aew so cute :)

supposedly its where all the 'oldfags' went. they have pretty decent fetish boards that actually have activity, unlike /d/...

Maybe I'll take a look later, so far I'm just lazily browsing the web and posting some stuff here.

Any comics?

thanks for your consideration, i wouldnt have bothered you guys if i could just get to FA myself.

moo

I don't really like comics, so this is one of the few I have.

>edited
and the pic is still fucked up horribly, nice

Nice dragon, saved.

Thanks user

The other one is as short as this one, but it is about a horse girl and a feral horse, if you'd like to see, just say.

Hey

yay thread

Snek!

Hey.

I'd like to see it I enjoy the comics

That's all, all the others are vore themed

Thanks

Sup snek.

if any of that is unbirthing, I might be interested

hello again.

You into Lost Planet a lot right?
Do you play the EDF games? Since they're pretty similar.

Gay guy didn't expected that...

Sorry, I only have one about unbirth but it ain't furry.

EDF? Also yesh. lost planet.

I'll get over it

another reason why lizard girls should have tits

silly skunk

Earth Defense Force.
Shooting giant bugs and robots.
youtube.com/watch?v=dBHwOAAKyS4

I love tits.. but I don't really see necessity for them in all creatures, Charrs don't have them and I FUCKING LOVE THEM... ehemm.. sorry.

kek

also tits are an improvement to anything

I'll have to check that out.

lies

the image that comes up looks more like its just a really small dude

Did you say you only had a one?
I dont think are any of them for that.
There was one for 360 not made by the japan dev who usually does it but a western one.
I think thats on pc too.

I want dragon gf

k

I unfortunately only have a one. I'll look for the PC releases now though.

People say that the western one is kinda the odd one out of the series since of all the things they changed, but I remember enjoying it when I was younger and played it on ps2.

MLP might still have Tulpa threads. Go nuts.

Nah they moved to infinity chan.

What is a Tulpa Thread?

tulpas are sentient imaginary friends that you can hallucinate to the point of physically feeling them. Was into that shit a few years ago.

that's still around?

Shit, wish I had that kind of imagination, I can't even play pen and paper RPG due to the lack of imagination

Self induced schizophrenia

Probably. I don't even know, I stopped keeping track after I started getting laid more often.
That sucks dude. DnD and shit are fucking awesome.