The 100 live thread

new ep on now!

Other urls found in this thread:

46.45.135.8/celebrity/fullmp4best/Chelsey_Reist_12_Rounds_2_Reloaded.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=EROBNou54Dw
youtube.com/watch?v=PqE-FXzx3Lo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

City of light boys

So when you die your consciousness still exits in the city of light? That sounds like a sweet deal desu

A.I. rape time

YELLOWED

Jasper is gonna get Blacked

JUST TAKE THE FLAME LUNA! DAMNIT!

>blood must not have blood
wow

such beautiful writing

wow

What a dumbass 1v1 that was the worst plan ever

>it's a based murphy episode

water boarding her bwhahaha

>beautiful yet reclusive hacker

>it's a bellamy isn't based episode
>again

so what, he's based for the bad guys for half a season and then just putters out? What the fuck is this

Wait, wasn't that chick Monty is banging actually Bellamy's waifu? I don't recall them ending things.

is raven the most useful character in history? she can fix anything that's been invented and is also an l33t super matrix hkr

No

bellamy bros ww@?

nice dubs.

post your rare bellamys

[urge to go undercover intensifies]

We /droppod/ now.

Can we start calling the black girl Arrowfu?

wait what? how did they migrate to a space station?

I wasn't paying attention was anyone there other than A.L.I.E. there she could have just taken over it via satellites or something

RUSED

Luna is the worst a 'pacifist' who kills her own people

>mfw the same 8 autists in these threads week after week.
top kek
just end this shitshow

REMOVE GROUNDERS

It's still okay, especially since the Clexafags are gone

I'm a Clexafag who stayed. Shit was hot, but it's not ultimately why I'm still watching.

Good man

my companion of african american descent

ALIE used the uplink in the Polaris escape pod to send herself to the remains of the Ark.

Keep in mind a huge chunk of it is still in orbit. Jaha was stranded up there for a while when he sent the others down until pic related happened.

ahh ty

The Bellamyfags are pretty terrible, i wish they just go away too.
I mean this:
Its literally the same post every single fucking week.

>disliking one of the only two good characters

Can we tell what chunk this is supposed to be or did they just model something different?

From that last scene it looked like all that's left in orbit is the big "donut"

All I know is the donut is GoSci Station. Fucking clueless as to what part makes up most of Arkadia. Fuck, I thought it WAS GoSci.

Why won't anyone just accept her love ;_;

monty and harper was cringe

Harper was so sweety though

Imagine the stage assistant whose job it was to grease her up

>raven says "finally"
>literally not an inkling of build up before it happened

sometimes this show reveals what network it's on

I thought she meant "finally Monty got laid"

>Harper has done nudes

luna is a cunt

same kind of cool cunt lexa was in season 2, but still a stupid bitch

>muh pacifism!
>can't take lives to save lives that's naughty!
>>but luna we just need to to release this crazy AI's hold on a lot of our and your people
>nuh-uh!

Are you saying that all of Luna's problems can be solved by applying Clarke's vag directly to her face?

>it's a 10/10 girl is all over Clarke's dick episode

I just noticed that Clarke only fucks people that look like hot girls: Niylah, Lexa and Finn.

This is fanfiction tier reasoning...

In season 1 she tries to fuck Jasper and Jasper turns her down because she's "low hanging fruit"

Is that a better explanation

>she even has a tattoo down her spine
46.45.135.8/celebrity/fullmp4best/Chelsey_Reist_12_Rounds_2_Reloaded.mp4

Thought she meant "finally you fucks are done"

She's a great mechanic / engineer but Sinclair said she sucks at coding

He also said her abilities have improved tremendously since her encounter with ALIE

>mfw luna got what she deserved for being a selfish bitch

that better be the last time bellamy accepts a drink from a grounder fucking shit

sweatingman.jpg

Why did they turn best girl Harper into a slut?

>delete mary sue
>insert new mary sue

bit lame

>kill your mother
>fuck a white bitch
>kill your mother AGAIN

Has there ever been a more alpha Asian character in television history?

>ywn lick the post-coitus sex off Harper's chest
Why even go on

I meant to say "sweat" but I guess sex works too

the people who are taking the key act like unmovable objects, the chip just makes them experience no pain, not make their bones iron.

so when the guy gets punched in the face he should still get knocked down but the no pain part should just help him fight longer until his brain cant actually control his body anymore

pretty shit writing

Also best looking girl since Lexi got fucked by shit writing. Harper is pretty top notch too.

Can we kill off Octavia yet? Does anyone else cringe when she speaks? ITS NOT A PHASE MOM. YOU JUST DONT UNDERSTAND ME

This season has sucked balls. Oh well time to watch this ep, hopefully Octavia dies. Sick of her. It would be good development for Bellamy's character aswell to stop being all about her

It's Fox! My waifu!

hero for their comunity

This episode was pretty based to be honest lads. The City of Light scenes were surprisingly awesome. Based Monty got laid, finally. Luna definitely wouldve BTFO'd Lexa during the conclave.

Imagine Bellamys face when realizes the guy who abducted Clarke at the start of the season was the fucking King of Azgeda.

What are our theories on why ALIE knew Sinclair was dead?

Usually when a show does the whole "XD not important" meme it usually is important.

I just remembers Azgeda exists.
That is where they have to turn to next, right? He will the King now, I suppose and they will have a war again the chipped people.

That seems like exactly what the preview hyped.

My guess is that Monty is chipped. That is why he is so okay with killing his mother twice.

>just watched the promo because of your post
A little hyped, to be honest with you, famalam.
A Skaikru and Azgeda alliance BTFO the 11 other tribes.

Still a little hurt that Kain is chipped.

Monty had no opportunity to get chipped. I think it's Harper cuz of xD sexy time, but then it gets more confusing because then she should of known about Raven hacking into the code. It's actually extremely confusing how ALIE knew about the death, but didn't know about the mapping/hacking of her system before it was too late.

Poor writing I'm guessing.

Someone that was around for Sinclair's death but isn't around Arkadia right now would be the only explanation.

Or the drone that Bellamy mentioned that followed them to the Oil Rig?
That would have followed them to Arkadia and saw Sinclair's death?

It's just the whole 'not important' meme that gets me. I think Harper is most likely, Jasper taking it would be curve ball.

It cant be Harper, because ALIE has gone into terminate everyone trying fuck my shit up mode. She wouldve had Harper straight up put a bullet in their domes if Harper were chipped. Maybe one of Jasper, Bellamy, Octavia or Clarke told someone on the oil rig and that person got chipped?

Promo for E15:
youtube.com/watch?v=EROBNou54Dw

She can make people forget things.
Perhaps she made him forget he took it.
Perfect sleeper agent. She can observe while tricking everyone else.

I don't know

I'm pretty sure I saw Luna manage to KO a drone during her escape

Wasn't it Jasper who failed to move a guy's head more than an inch?

Have you considered the possibility that Jasper is just a bitch?

>mfw I realized Luna could have taken down that room at any time and she chose to let them torture her instead
>mfw at the end of the episode she told Clarke she still won't fight
It's like Animorphs all over again

That's a pretty interesting idea

Clarke doesn't have the good A.I., it's really an ALIE chip. Clark put it in Emerson, the guy that killed Sinclair. ALIE got what she needed from him and then killed him. ALIE wanted Clarke to get Luna to unknowingly take the wrong chip to get the last night blood.

Luna injected Clarke with night blood when she was out. This way Clarke can become wanhed-heda.

Problem with this is that Alie's chips are inert and activate automatically after being swallowed while The Flame is a voice activated mess of tentacles that tries to burrow into people's necks

>Clarke become wanhed-heda

Thats what I was thinking. They will make one of the sky people a nightblood so they can become commander n set up a shit load of tension with the grounders when they become the commander.

It feels like something they would do because it easily can set up the next season for a civil war between every clan or some stupid shit.

Azgeda & Skaikru vs the World. I'd be totally down for that.

So are they all cool with pike now? I love how characters on this show can be ready to kill each other one day then be best bros the next.

I've never been harder in my life.
I'm sick of this pussy NOT ALL GROUNDERS bullshit famalams.

How do you make a nightblood? I thought it was some kind of genetic mutation

Something like that. But there has to be some way of making them.

As after the very first conclave there would be shit all left. Even a Genghis type commander feels a bit far.

Yea it should be in Becca's manual that Clarke has I guess.

I cant imagine Becca intended for all the nightbloods to fight to the death. As Clarke said its the dumbest way to select your leader ever.

Roan, Echo, Bellamy and Wanheda on one team. How could any other clan ever compete?

Murphy never really had anything against Pike. He doesn't give a shit what happens to the Arkadians.

Probably did after beating the shit out of him on the Ark?

They're settling at best. Everyone knows Bellamy is a jackass but he's good for what he's worth.
Same with Murphy, but he's always getting the shit end of a stick

Nah, Pike was just teaching them life lessons, Murphy knows that.

Becca made herself into a nightblood with an injection.

It's a recessive gene now that seems like it can rarely manifest in any particular grounder, and the grounder society at large keeps an eye out for such children as they appear.

There's not a "nightblood dynasty" that's being constantly driven to extinction.

They don't think Pike is a bad guy. They know he was doing what he thought was best for Arkadia.
I believe they would rather have him alive and on their side than dead and useless.

They only reason they wanted to hand him over was because of the Grounder threat. Pike didn't understand the magnitude and power of all 12 clans.

Russia will win. Again. Aaaaaaaaagain...
youtube.com/watch?v=PqE-FXzx3Lo

>every living Grounder is descended from Becca
But there's tens of thousands of them and it's only been four or five generations, how many kids did Becca have?

Yes, plus pike is an all around useful guy. As leader of farm station he probably has the most useful survival skills out of anyone aside from maybe raven. Kane and jaha are the useless ones. He was simply a politician up on the ark i think. Clarke's mother is a dr but i don't recall kane and jaha having any real skills.

>every living Grounder is descended from Becca

No, just the natblidas