roll

Ayy I got trips

third dubs?

Third dubs again

THE DOUBLE TRIPLE COMBO

lel

AND AGAIN

OH MY GOODNESS

and the ugly guys losers cant get girls if didnt cheat and the ugly guys losers smell like shit like beyonce and thats why the ugly guys losers is ugly and smell like dog shit like beyonce

fourth

2nd trips... get the tits

more then 5 dubs - op dont be a spagooter fagot

check em

Aite op deliver

and the ugly guys losers cant get girls if didnt cheat and the ugly guys losers smell like shit like beyonce and thats why the ugly guys losers is ugly and smell like dog shit like beyonce
and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and smell like shit like beyonce and bother people and force people to like the ugly guys losers that smell like shit and is ugly

fifth one OP deliver

I need to catalog my GETS

roll

b8

get smth

Time to deliver fgt

Here's the proof boiz

Surely-OP-Will-deliver.jpg

winrar

another one

OP gonna be a fag

op we are all waiting

What kind of fag is with AT&T

and the ugly people losers try to hurt the popular people the ugly way
cause the ugly people losers is way too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks

cause the ugly people losers is way too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks
and the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers that is ugly as shit and smell like poop like beyonce smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly

rip this thread

>mission_accomplished.jpg
>OP's_dick_adventures.avi

I am. Best coverage next to Verizon without all the price. It's decent.

deliver nao

and thats why the ugly people losers is not worth it but still going to bother and hurt the attrative loser people and the popular people the ugly way

Dubs

and thats why the ugly people losers is not worth it but still going to bother and hurt the attrative loser people and the popular people the ugly way cause the ugly people losers is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and the ugly people losers that smell like poop like beyonce and is ugly is trying to be better then the attrative loser people and the popular people so even tho the ugly people losers is ugly still the ugly people losers try to be better then the attrative loser people and the popular people the ugly way

Fuck your dubs. Fuck your trips. There are no nudes. And you are not getting her IG.

damn what an edgy lil guy

so is there anyway not too feel bad when jackie try to make me feel bad for being fat cause iam 300 pounds and try to make me feel bad and try to make me feel bad when iam around my friends and try to make my friends hate me for liking a fat guy

so is there anyway not too feel bad when jackie try to make me feel bad for being fat cause iam 300 pounds and try to make me feel bad and try to make me feel bad when iam around my friends and try to make my friends hate me for liking a fat guy
or will i be alone cause this ugly bitch jackie keep trying to make me look bad cause she has problems with jealousy n i dont have to make her look bad cause no one gives a fuck about her cause is a nobody that is ugly and lame and a hater and a dream crusher and has no friends and most of her friends has like nothing like money or anything and has no friends cause bring down people cause is jealous cause is lame and ugly and always try to bring down guys and make them feel bad about themselves if the guys are confindent

and the ugly people losers still hurt the attrative loser people and the popular people the ugly way and it works even tho doesnt hurt the attrative loser people or the popular people and the ugly people losers doesnt bring up that the ugly people losers hurt the attrative loser people and the popular people the ugly way and thats why the ugly people losers is not worth it and the ugly people losers is pathatic and is ugly and smell like dog shit like beyonce
and gets people angry
even tho the ugly people losers hurt the popular people the ugly way even tho is ugly and cant hurt the popular people or anybody and is ugly as shit n plus smell like dog poop like beyonce

and the ugly people losers still hurt the attrative loser people and the popular people the ugly way and it works even tho doesnt hurt the attrative loser people or the popular people and the ugly people losers doesnt bring up that the ugly people losers hurt the attrative loser people and the popular people the ugly way and thats why the ugly people losers is not worth it and the ugly people losers is pathatic and is ugly and smell like dog shit like beyonce
and gets people angry
even tho the ugly people losers hurt the popular people the ugly way even tho is ugly and cant hurt the popular people or anybody and is ugly as shit n plus smell like dog poop like beyonce
thats why the ugly people losers is pathatic and ugly like on facebook or on tv or at work place or at school but the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and the ugly people losers smell like dog shit like beyonce and is ugly like the ugly guys losers that smell like dog poop like beyonce and is ugly

and no one should hang with the ugly people losers cause is ugly and lame and smell like dog shit like beyonce but the ugly people losers lie like the ugly guys losers cause is ugly and smart and no one should hang around with the ugly people losers cause is hater and ugly and bring down popular people but pretend to get along with the popular people but is jealous and is ugly and can curse the popular people even tho the ugly people losers is ugly and it tricked me and the ugly people losers smell like dog shit like beyonce and the ugly people losers cursed popular people actors like biggie smalls and the ugly people losers killed biggie smalls the ugly way and the ugly people losers dont want the popular people to do good cause the ugly people losers is too ugly to hurt the popular people with looks and is lame and ugly and if can curse people i wish there was a book to uncurse me cause the ugly people losers cursed me twice

but the ugly people losers outnumber everybody so there will be alot of dream crushers trying to crush your dreams and can hurt popular people the ugly way and curse the popular people so cant prove it to the police when the ugly people losers curse the popular people and so there will be a low chance for the popular people to do ok cause the ugly people losers hurt the popular people the ugly way like cock block the popular people from acting and curse popular people actors if able to not get cock blocked cause the ugly people losers is gay and ugly

and no one should hang around with the ugly guys losers cause is funny looking and is ugly as shit but think is better then everybody and try to be better then everybody and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and smell like dog shit like beyonce and is ugly with their ugly as shit face that get angry and the ugly guys losers think is better then everybody and tell the popular people what to do but is ugly as shit with its ugly as shit face that think is better then everybody but is ugly as shit with its ugly as shit face and thats why i hate the ugly guys losers ugly as shit face

but the ugly guys losers try to hurt the attrative loser people and the popular people the ugly way when the attrative loser people and the popular people try to make money or study like with curses and things like that