How do you feel about the casting of a non-white as Lara Croft?

How do you feel about the casting of a non-white as Lara Croft?

>google
>born in sweden 1988
That was way before they turned into a caliphate

Brave man raised his wife's daughter.

>British character
>non white actress
Accurate

What's with this board's obsession with race?

I feel good about it.

What's with nonwhite's obsession with ruining the west?

Does she have big tits?

No?

Then I don't approve.

I'm more annoyed that she isn't british

What's with answering a question with a question?

Why do you think i would know that?

Tons of Sup Forums crossposters.

Also tons of other influences from other boards and sites.

Think of Casablanca.

I feel great about it. She's a fucking terrific actor

Because you keep replying to my posts?

Guaranteed replies. Roughly 3% of Sup Forums posts are actually about tv and films. The rest are whining about race, gender, box office, capeshit and company wars.

She has no hips irl.

Okay, then what's with Sup Forums's obsession with race?

Should i keep doing it?

THEY JUST WANT TO FEEL LOVED!

Are you going to answer any of these questions?

being non-aryan is NOT the problem: lara never was

the real problem is SHE'S UGLY, and i mean, by lara croft standards

>cast someone with no tit game to play Lara Croft

I am definitely not ok with this

Superiority complex.

They rationalize their lack of success by clinging to a skin tone chosen for them before birth.

It's just Sup Forums's obsession; their way of expressing their secret love of, and desire for, big black cock.

Fuck yeah I'm pissed. They couldn't find a white, big-titted, sexy-ass angelina jolie looking actor equivalent in BRITAIN of all fucking places? Fuck this movie. I can't wait to see it crash and burn.

looks fucking old

kek

Is this the nonwhite butthurt thread?

The big tittied bitch from Deadpool would've been perfect if only she did it when she was a little younger

This.

Back in the day Lara Croft was an iconic video game character, then they made a movie with the most iconic/popular actress of the time. Now they reboot and cast this rando chick who played a robot well...who the fuck is she???

>expecting me to give you a rundown on Sup Forums

They've been influenced by Stormfront since the reintroduction. However, that got shat on by Moot being a cheeky fuck and shitting all over it.

It's been pure troll territory ever since but people latch on eventually. Ideologies collide and eventually a base will be formed.

The Trump generals are trolls mixed with people who may genuinely support him but I don't think anyone genuinely believes he'll wiln. It's all banter, shitposts, funposts, racism, xenophobia, and a mix of nationalism in there with patriotism if you can separate them.

It's the most fun I've ever had on a board I'll tell you that.

Everything else isn't founded. It's all in flux. Always will be. It's a clickbait articles bonanza.

no way, she a fake tit fucking italian

To be fair, non-whites have never really achieved anything of note.

When was the last time you were in Sup Forums?

At this time there's more racist shitposting in Sup Forums and Sup Forums than in Sup Forums.

Gotta bring us down to their level somehow user. Force/war isnt working, so do it through media manipulation and the net - ezpz.

Lara's tits were retconned long ago. It sickens me, but at the very least they could have found an actress with plump lips. The whole thing sickens me.

Oh are they fake?

Never mind then

Its the only thing Sup Forumsfags have, their lives are so shit they get stuck on that while completely failing to become actual worthwhile members of the race they seem to worship.

>No tits :(

You're right.

The NatSoc general isn't there anymore. Apparently mods are sweeping up. I'll admit it's been weeks since I've really been there but it's a different landscape.

Seems almost civil.

Hayley Atwell, Gemma Arterton, Alice Eve, Rhona Mitra, Smirk-fu, Kelly Brook, Michelle Keegan, Suranne Jones, & pic related...

>retconned
Her boobs were still pretty large before the reboot and even in the reboot they're about a D-cup, not huge but at least average. This bitch has NOTHING, she's flat as a goddamn board which to me screams "let's stomp le misogynist past of this character into le GROUND" from some shithead feminist retards in charge of casting.

It's not Sup Forums only, and it's not Sup Forums leaking.

Basically all boards that show flags are a cesspool of the most stupid chauvinism that turns easily into the most plebian, low-brow and unscientific racism.

People like to bash Stormfront, but at least the discussion there is calmed, meme-free and they try to support their claims with a scientific background. (although biased)

>People like to bash Stormfront, but at least the discussion there is calmed, meme-free

Sure, it's calm in echo chamber forums. Designed that way.

>All those actresses
>Cast someone who looks nothing like the character they are supposed to be portraying

Man, fuck this gay earth.

Do you even bother to read the sources that they give in their discussions?

But the kind of civil discussion that happens in Stormfront by its posters is completely opposite to the hysterical nazi Sup Forums crossposter shitposter spammer that people is selling here.

We are not being leaked by Stormfront, nor by Sup Forums.

It's the mischievous, lazy, idotic human nature.

"I don't like your opinion and I want you to shut up... but hey, look at your flag, I will call you a stupid >Slav >White mongol rape-baby and thus I avoid having to think of a proper reply".

This is why there's more racism in Sup Forums or Sup Forums today than in Sup Forums.

Racism in Sup Forums has become a meme.

In their defence it is supposed to be based on the reboot Lara from the recent games - and that means someone young and slim. The tits can always be faked ala Jolie - it's not like we ever get to see them.

Trouble is Ridley and Vikander both look more like trans boys.

All true, but why bother to reason with people who have an agenda, made up their mind, and spend their time trying to convincing others that they are right?

Oh right, also human nature. Don't bother with this one though.

This should have been Lara Croft

>Racism in Sup Forums has become a meme.

"Racism" has been a thing on this site for a as long as I've been here. I put those quotes for a reason.

Jokes get out of hand though. Sup Forums gets out of hand at times. The problem is that new people take conversations here as pure truth and from the heart.

So, please fuck off newfag. None of you will ever understand obviously.

Hell, Trump's here and mainstream media still doesn't understand.

Hail Hitler, though.

>So, please fuck off newfag

I'm here since 2005.

I'm here since 1930.

Refute what I said.

how do you see his head and think that's not his daughter

brownwashing

Exactly. Look at this picture, then look at this.
They are not the same, at all!

Where is her strong, toned physique? Where are her plump, juicy lips? Where are her high cheek bones set against a strong, slim nose and deep set eyes? Why is she showing so much of her forehead? Where the fuck are her breasts?! This is just blasphemy. At least the original Tomb Raider movie had the decency to cast someone who perfectly captured the look of the role, regardless of the actual quality of the movie in and of itself.

Opinions like this are only held be newfags who discovered this site sometime in the past 5 years

The truth is its easy as fuck bait that gets tons of responses and lots of funposting

We said pretty much the same thing, you would have realized if you didn't have the reading comprehension of a trisomic kid.

>The problem is that new people take conversations here as pure truth and from the heart.

And I said that racism here is a meme. Do you take memes seriously and from the heart?

>says Gemma Arterton (a different person)
>posts images of Gemma Atkinson (a fashion model from 10 years ago)

tread lightly with my autism user

>The problem is that new people take conversations here as pure truth and from the heart.
Which is terrible. It's the fault of social media and our current SJW generation.

The internet ain't what it used to be, and the people who are actively trying to kill it don't understand what they are doing.

You are failing to see the bigger picture.

When producing/directing a movie of this characteristics, finding someone who resembles the fantasy character is not everything, she has to be a good actress so the movie is not a Seagulkino disaster and a known or recently hyped actress, so it sells better.

She is pretty similar to the last Lara Croft anyway, just needs to be less scrawny and a bit more muscular.

The fuck are you on about, faggot? They both would still be better chocies than alicia vikander.

see
Some of us are smart enough to notice that non-whites are making Europe and North America worse day by day.

You're not allowed to talk about this publicly, but this is an anonymous board, so we make note of it here.

I don't think YOU understand what the actual problem is regarding this casting choice.

This goes to show a fundamental lack of understanding into who and what the character is all about. This is supposed to be a British archaeologist who cares deeply for treasure, like Fujiko Mine, Son’ka The Golden Hand, or Carmen Sandiego. What they decided to go with was a sexy time princess actress who's greatest physical stint was finishing off weakened men with the aid of others. Does that sound like a badass, globe trotting, gun/bow wielding, kicking ass and taking no shit kind of woman to you? No, it sounds like horseshit.

And this is the supposed lead of a reboot that is to garner support from just not the fans of the video games and movies, but to hook new ones to come watch. It shows no foresight or thought process and really speaks volume on the quality of the movie that will be shown. I haven't even gotten started on the director, a man whose greatest directorial achievement is that of a natural occurring side effect of a typical weather pattern.

At least she's british. Angelina Jolie is American Cambodian.

While hottest black woman alive, this is bate

> "& pic related"
Reading comprehension a problem for you, user?

Perhaps they should have gone for the Agents of SHIELD actress, Jemma Simmons.

how is it bait? whats wrong with her being Lara croft?

I wish Sup Forums posters would fuck off and keep their ideologies in their containment board.

I wish nigger posters would fuck and keep their ideologies in their containment site, worldstar.

Fuck off, I agree with you assholes more than my own race on most issues.

Did you see Ex Machina? They're not THAT bad.

They almost cast Daisy Ridley who has literally no tit game at all. Like, nothing. Not even mosquito bites.

Kill yourself tripfag. Also don't forget to vote Trump and gas the kikes.

Doesnt matter, its going to bomb, no one will care

A) No name actors
B) Videogame adaptions
C) Videogame adaptions have dogshit writers
D) Writing is horrible nowadays
E) Probably full of dogshit CGI too
F) Wont have enough studio confidence for decent marketing

Cant wait for it to go under the radar and just pull shit numbers

>At least she's british
What?

waifu material desu

Racism is a trait of the poor