Eternal Arsenal Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bprg-W9ADA8
skysports.com/football/news/12016/10330710/wojciech-szczesny-hopes-arsene-wenger-ignores-lure-of-england-job
youtube.com/watch?v=3R9Gr9zlAas
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/24626994/#24628475
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Realistically, what signing can we expect?

Rodriguez?

>Nolito turned down Arsenal in January with the expectation to sign for Barcelona in the summer

Frimpong is a free agent

I'm hoping for a winger. I remember a few weeks ago hearing that clubs could get Mahrez for 20 odd million, that would be ideal.

Then we obviously need a striker, and Wenger's promised a striker, but I don't know who it would be. Don't really like any of the guys on the market but I guess Lacazette would probably be the guy Wonga's looking at.

After that who fucking knows, hopefully 1 or 2 more but doubt it.

>you now remember Mikhitaryan

It's time to bring him home.

Mahrez has no buy out clause like Kante and Vardy. He'd cost 40m at the very least. No chance.

WENGER OUT

THIS

As much as I'm pissed Wonga didn't try for him, it could end up being a blessing in disguise as I don't know if he's the man.

He's riding on one successful season at Dortmund, and he's a massive bottler with very great mental fragility, he could easily crack at Arsenal.

He also spoke about how he improved under Tuchel as he got more freedom than he did under Klopp, and I doubt Mou will be the type of boss to give him great freedom so who knows if he'll succeed at United. Could just be another Kagawa. I don't think it's as brilliant a signing as people are making it out to be.

Mahrez is the ideal signing for the wing and Wonga would be stupid not to at least try for the lad. Then again, it is Wonga so he probably won't try for the lad.

Where is swedish bro

I can go on exchange to either sweden or london

what are the chances of me getting a qt swedish gf?

I swear there was a buy out clause?

claude still ded?

Come London blud greatest city in da world n dat

>He's riding on one successful season at Dortmund
>Mahrez is the ideal signing

I like Mahrez too, but do you not see what's weird about what you just said?

He's confirmed safe.

Okay guys... we need a striker...

Could he be the answer? Liverpool would sell him.

Difference is that Mkhi was genuinely fucking wank in his first couple seasons at Dortmund and very much out of his depth.

Even before last season I rated Mahrez. Not nearly as highly as I do now obviously but I still rated him as a player and could've seen him getting a big move.

wew

but muh qt swedish gf ;_;

NO NO NO NO NO

what uni can you go to?

No. Even Kante's buy out clause isn't really a buy out clause. It's just a trigger clause, he'll probably go for far more than the quoted 20m.

Goat when?

youtube.com/watch?v=Bprg-W9ADA8

Claude feels like a new signing

get in

Oh never mind then.

We really need a winger though.

J O E L
O
E
L

Why the Fuck does arsenal have its own general. They never win jack shit

>implying Wonga will give him a chance

TSUUUUUUUUUUUU

PSG have bought the non-shit version of Xhaka btw

>implying we didn't win 3 trophies last season

skysports.com/football/news/12016/10330710/wojciech-szczesny-hopes-arsene-wenger-ignores-lure-of-england-job

>I am sure he would be a great thing for England but my main interest is Arsenal and I hope it doesn't happen, for the sake of Arsenal not for the sake of England.

>"England had a disappointing Euro 2016 and changes will be made but, hopefully, that will not affect our club. I hope it is something that will not happen because he is doing a fantastic job at Arsenal and I'd love to see him stay there."

Szczesny spent the 2015/16 season on loan at Roma and despite uncertainty of his immediate future, he admits he remains an Arsenal fan.

>"I really don't know. Now I have time to relax and think about my future," he said.

Will he stay?

why does everyone keep saying this? Yeah he's good, and probably 2x better than xhaka defensively, but xhaka is more b2b than him. Xhaka is also like 3 years younger.

Honestly don't care if he stays or not. Cech and Ospina are both better than him

Krycho is better in every way
bigger dick too

Hopefully. He's better than both Cech and Ospina

I used to btfo u-16 when i was u-12 Nigeria-ing for a u-16 team. Whats your point? Skills =/= age

are you that pirlo cum in beard italian poster by chance?

No
Wenger out tho

Čech is past it. Ospina should be nr.1.

We don't even need a b2b midfielder in the first place. Should have just signed Krycho from the start instead of that shit cunt Xhaka.

wenger overpaid for cech, who will only get worse. le final piece of the puzzle man was supposed to guarantee us the title, but he let in a lot of important goals due to being old and not being able to get down fast enough that szczensy would have saved. on the other hand cech saved a lot that he would have let in or flapped at.

both of them out desu. and wenger OUT.

cech > ospina > fabianski > shitney

Cech is definitely past it, but Ospina is worse than Szczesny.

look err, we have le coq, also flamini signed a contract extension

honestly this but flappy might be better in PL now

>tf
>tp

*than ospina

youtube.com/watch?v=3R9Gr9zlAas

I prefer Ospina

Any updates on the Mickey Tarrion to Arsenal situation?

i bet you're a manlet too

Your espionage work is outstanding. Do you work for MI6?

Lund

Cech is shit but look at Buffon, he'd a had a couple of bad seasons before becoming GOAT again, there's still hope for Cech.
I didn't want >us to sign him and I still think it wasn't the best move but it looks like Wenger is okay with him, we can only hope that he'll get his shit together.

>wenger is okay with him so it's okay
fuck off akb scum

Who /Coq-Xhaka/ here?

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/24626994/#24628475

i'm a day 1 coqusucker m8

That's not what I said

>Coq
Fuck him

What's the Javi Martinez to Arsenal situation look like? He can play CB and DM and is top top qualtiee

>He doesn't rank Coq

>xhaka

Cazorla is a guaranteed starter

Going to liverpool m8

>Mkhitaryan
>Krychowiak
>the absolute state of Wenger

ramshit is GOAT again. might as well sell xhaka.

Ramsey will play right wing

Containment thread.

wenger out then

Smelly, dumb filipino scum

He's better there

ramsey OUT

I am going to tell your mail order mom what you said about her, right after I give her $4 to suck my white cock.

>Flip
>White
Pick 1

cazorshit needs to fuck off to the bench with his weak knees and shit finishing

cazorla being injured is literally the reason why >we didnt win the prem this past season u daft cuntlord

this meme needs to stop, we turned to shit when walcott and jiroo stopped finishing the chances we created. Cazorshit wouldve gotten btfo by Southampton all the same if he played

Why has Wonga sold Mkhitaryan to Manure?

predicted top four next season?

1. City
2. Man U
3. Chelsea
4. Tottnum

Sounds about right

Gabi B in the bag lads.

Arsenal will get top 4. One of Chelsea and Spurs won't. One of West Ham or Leicester will.

probably

Going to get 6-0'd by Mou again at this rate

Walters in the bag lads.

>Nolitio turned down us and the chance to QUADRUPLE his wages because Barca 'might' have put in a bid eventually
Will we ever stop being their cucks? Maybe after Bellers goes to them for 15 million.

>brain dead
>knows what a sexpat is
Pick 1

less than the Ox for Man City to sign him
What a joke

I thought Wenger was needed to attract players here

#wexit

>Carvalho
Why? The papers haven't even started to shit out the annual Carvalho to United rumours yet

It's more likely to be Pogba than Carvalho. Raiola is trying to oust Mendes as United's agent overlord.

>There are people itt that are upset that we didn't sign a 29 year old literally who Spic

Fucking kys.

>sexpat
>cant get girls in his own country
You are a fucking disgrace you beta cunt.

He used to play for Barca that's why.

>Netherlands
>Attempting this level of bantz
>not remembering what country flag they're posting with

kek

>City
>Chelsea
>Arsenal
>United

Don't see United having a right go of it yet desu. I'm sure you'll all laugh at me like you did last season and the season before.

>Don't see United having a right go of it yet
why not?

Ah yes, every other squad is significantly strengthenging while wonga and the kike board do nothing. Also, UTD will have mou so Arsenal are an easy 6 points for them and they will do much better overall. City have pep(an upgrade) who will strengthen and Tottenham/Liverpool(if they can stop choking harder than Arsenal) will be improved as well. Arsenal will be stuck with wenger, the same shit players in certain positions, and the same bullshit tactics which will lead to MAYBE a 4th place(but probably lower) finish.

1. West Ham
2. Man City
3. United
4. Arsenal will somehow manage to get in the top four as usual

>it's a payetposter episode
why do you even come here?