twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

bulletproof vest testing 1923

damn that's cool

Surgeon operates on himself, circa 1961

Fucking brutal

house being moved in San Francisco, 1908

Painting the Eiffel Tower, 1932

thanks for making thread OP. I love vintage stuff. Anyone got soviet shit?

the one with the surgeon, operating on himself was a soviet surgeon, but let me try and find anymore. Anyone lurking?

Samefagging

Only thing I could find

Boy the life of an engineer, that's the sweet ticket I tells ya. Look at those gams and the dame sprouting out of them, engineers have all the fun is what this says to me. Drives me loco.

Ha did you catch that one? Loco, that's the ticket. Ha ticket. I'm just full of rickets boys who has a nickel for a fountain soda cream and a vial of crack?

Nig nogging

eating lunch during the construction of the empire state building

h-how do you get d-down? I m-mean up.. I mean h-how do you even d-do dis?

this guy litrally just learned this word off ED and couldn't wait for a context in which to use it. This would not be the doin-it-rite context sorry bruh.

check'd

do it, white niggers are dabes

these clown fucks nice trips btw but no these clown tards would like what, handstand walk on those beams like carney circus freaks and do cartwheels up and down the boom galleys to spring roll from floor to floor. tha fuck is wrong with white people build that shit on the ground.

Recording leo the MGM film lion?

youtube.com/watch?v=RADT9rCTVPQ

>Albert I
>first monkey in space
>1949

Kek. Why did they put a sensor up his ass?

Hitler & Blondi

He doesnt look like a willing participant

The real question isn't why they put a sensor up his ass, but why they put a sensor up his ass and then didn't bother to log the data or pay any attention to the telemetry.

After spending a couple hours baking in the sun, prior to launch Albert panicked and ripped out most of the sensors, and the data flatlined. And then Albert flatlined, which the Army guys didn't notice until a couple hours after they launched, when they got around to picking up pieces scattered across the desert floor.

>at least Laika got more respect
>1957