Hey Sup Forums i need some advice. So I'm a young guy, 18, and I'm really into older women...

Hey Sup Forums i need some advice. So I'm a young guy, 18, and I'm really into older women. I'm wondering what the best way to hookup with mature women is. Also any stories about hookups with older women are appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

stockton.craigslist.org/cas/5639208011.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How much older like upper twenties, fifties, what you looking for

I'll bump with my own story i guess.

>be me 18
>work as a server at a decent Italian place
> new girl comes to work there
>she's 28 and fairly cute
>6/10 but 10/10 tits
> we start talking
>end up making out behind work one night
>go over to her place about a week later
>drink a few beers play some vidya
>she starts getting handsy and we end up having sex
>little big planet playing in the background
>not the greatest sex of my life but definitely pretty good.

I was into more mature women before it but since then i just really want to have sex with women significantly older than me.

30-50 range mostly. I'm willing to venture outside of that depending on the woman.

What age range, and sauce/more?

any woman that wants to mother you wants to fuck you. likely even your own mother.

Story mode? Sand Box? Online levels? How does LBP lead to sex?

Older women are easy mode just talk and flirt with Them and your in
I've hooked up with hairdresser in her forties my ex boss 49 coworker 30 ish I don't rember two subordinate 31 to 35 guys wives 37 to -26 range

Only pic i have of her tits.

We were playing through story mode. It was more the alcohol and prior history that led to us having sex, LBP just happened to be playing in the background

Well meeting older women tends to be my issue. I can generally close just fine, but I'm trying to find the best way to meet them in the first place

Kek, hope that shit was muted cause that sound track would be awkward to fug to.

Do you live in a big enough City where they have Hotel Bars? I would try there if so women traveling out of town are very easy to hook up with

Nope. Going full volume. I like background noise, even if it is that soundtrack. Though i tend to be more of a Frank Ocean kind of guy in the sack.

There is a couple around town. I live in a college town if that gives you any indication of size.

this. hotel bars. Always older chicks there looking for some young D. Get to talking and flirting and if she wants to mommy you then she wants to bang you.

If you're lucky you can have some mommy incest play and maybe even bottle feeding.

20 y/o and have a 33 y/o girlfriend. Met her at a train station one night and fucked about a week or so later. Fucked by a river after we smoked a joint. Shit was cash.
Pic related

More pics, and/or full story?

Only one I have plus she's asleep.

if you got a car, craigslist has a listing for casual sex. mostly older women post looking for a one night stand.

stockton.craigslist.org/cas/5639208011.html

Not much of a story. She met me in a skimpy as fuck dress so I knew she wanted the D. I bought her weed off of my buddy and we walked to the river by my place.
>I live in a shit part of town so can do pretty much anything by the river, cops too busy busting niggers and heads
Roll a joint and smoke said joint, she turns to me and straight up says
> I'm a blunt person, I haven't been fucked in 2 months so just whip it out
Proceeded to eat her out where she was lying, she bent over a rock, more licking, pussy and ass.
> dat milf taste tho
Fuck her brains out for about 20 minutes, grass and dirt be damned.
>shit was cash
Took pic when we went back to her house and fucked more.

Try to get a bone when you talk to them. Woman love it. It's flattering.

Also, after you find out her age... tell her she's "well preserved"

They fuckin love that! Guaranteed to leave a wet spot in the cooch