Who do white guys like Asian girls so much?

Who do white guys like Asian girls so much?

im white and hate asian girls

Looks like my gf when she was young whats her name

apparently you would know.

dont they all look the same? aoooooooo

fucking hate asian girls aswell

Kim Font

More importantly, post some of your gf's nudes...

they have dark hair and nice color skin and seem to be very kind and aren't 400 pound sjw pieces of shit

I like them because they always look like they are staring into the sun...

Why does the wind blow?

Real reason? the truth most can't handle and will refute utterly even though it's obviously true? they are small and usually fit/slim and remind guys of teenage girls.

Most guys like teenage girls it's natural biology to choose a young fit mate.

because anime. Look no further OP.

there pussys are side ways

Because white guys have been turned into cuck faggots that can't handle white women anymore.

We're more aggressive and have bigger dicks than asian guys. We're the asian's niggers

Why do balk guys like white woman and chicken so much?

>Why do black guys like white women

Have you ever seen a sheboon?

To be fair, fried chicken is fucking delicious. Not sure why they get such a bad rap for liking it.

Most Asian girls are nasty, the ones I've jacked to where hot but I'd jak it to any hot girl.

Can agree, I like fit slim woman myself. It's strange to think about them being teenage girls but I can't argue with that.

I never thought of that.

I've seen sheboons man, I wish I had an argument. Feels like the black guys are impeding on pussy. Just a guy thing I guess.

No, they still just get the fat chicks. It's just that niggers will fuck anything

LBFMs are passive as fuck.

Because of their feminine penises

The real truth? Men want women to do THREE things: feed us, fuck us, be nice to us.

White women by and large have stopped doing all 3. Asian women still do. Ever been to a sushi joint and seen how the young asian girls treat men? Kind, polite, respectful and sweet.