Were they abused as kids?

Were they abused as kids?

of course, science agrees that most faggots were probably butt raped as little kids

abused by a cruel, republican world who wouldn't have accepted them for who they are, yes.

fucking terrifying

Andy has said when he was a child going to catholic school he would get distracted by the girls uniforms wishing he could wear them
>catholic school
Nuff said

I don't think Larry is actually trans, he hooked up with a dominatrix before this started. I think its just an extreme bdsm relationship, she is punishing her cuck or whatever it is
But what would drive him to find that arousing?

This and the Matrix sequels were the price to pay for the hidden messages of The Matrix

Yes

What hidden messages?

Hail hydra? Make America great again? What?

i went to the same high school as them, and i can say for a fact it's full of weirdos. smart people, but very weird

yep. illermanty kept escalating their tactics: first john carpenter made they live so they ruined his career, then they killed kubrick for eyes wide shut, then they turned the wachowskis into sissy fags

Hi. Could you please delete your reply? Thank you very mutch kind user.

The estrogen she makes him take.

No

>illermanty

They Live is not about aliens or secret societies, it is simply using them as a metaphor for the basic reality of the economic policies of the Reagan years
RoboCop did the same thing, and better.

John Carpenters problem is that he has good ideas but can't develop them. Look at The Fog, that needed several more rewrites before it should have been filmed, look at The Thing you can't tell one character from the other, Prince of Darkness was a mess.
In the Mouth of Madness was as good as it was because someone else wrote it.

>shitting on The Thing

Ebin b8 m8

>a metaphor for the basic reality of the economic policies of the Reagan years

I always kind of interpreted the Aliens as a metaphorical representation of avarice. They are the individuals who put their ambitions of material success above everything else to such a degree that they are no longer human. That in disregarding all else in their obsessive quest for money, power and influence they have lost their humanity.

Some things have consequences :D

>I don't think Larry is actually trans, he hooked up with a dominatrix before this started. I think its just an extreme bdsm relationship, she is punishing her cuck or whatever it is
>But what would drive him to find that arousing?

They live in the same building as a friend of mine.

The dominatrix is a cunt but larry is really nice. I guess he was into forced fem and his dom pushed him to go all the way.

>Some things have consequences :D
Like what ?

They're obviously a couple of freaks, but they seem happy and aren't as obnoxious about it as Bruce Jenner and "nonbinary" tumblr cunts.

I've seen that hair before somewhere...

But Jupiter Ascending was their most greenpilled movie yet.

You should stop supporting him. You might get sad because he will be assassinated.

>Carpenter is not a god of filmmaking

Daily reminder that politicians that were against gay marriage 5 years ago now call you a bigot for thinking that male trannies should not shower with little girls.

It's basically calling people in advertisement as nonhuman along with the consumerist culture the Reagan years brought. The underlying message is leftist as fuck so I don't see why conservatives thought it was a film which validated their world view. Although I suppose the same could be said about the matrix.

Strom Thurmond would have never allowed this to happen.

I would say probably, whatever environmental factors affected them both, or their is truth in mental health issues being hereditary... or both

WHAT THE FUCK!?
BOTH OF THEM TURNED INTO TRANNIES?!

OF COURSHE

Please don't use that term, cis scum. Do you even non-binary?

yes