ALDEN EHRENREICH CONFIRMED AS HAN SOLO

Alen Ehrenreich confirmed to be playing young Han Solo in Phil Lord & Chris Miller's HAN SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY. Will have cameo appearance in ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY.

comicbookmovie.com/scifi_movies/star_wars/star-wars-alden-ehrenreich-confirmed-to-play-young-han-a141354

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vwLv993khfI
youtube.com/watch?v=bba_wPdLxp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT

I'M OKAY WITH THIS

>reich

Gayest Ford has ever been in that picture

That is one square jaw.

he looks like he's older than harrison ford was in the original

>Will have cameo appearance in ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY
Fucking seriously?

>His stepfather, Harry Aronowitz, is an orthodontist.[1][2][3] He is from a Jewish family (from Austria, Hungary, Russia, and Poland), and was raised in Reconstructionist Judaism

Star Wars Cinematic Universe

Would that it were so simple.

WOODTHATITWERESUHSIMPLE

He looks nothing like Han Solo

It's Hobie Doyle. He looks like he's nine years old.

1. He was based as fuck in Hail Caesar

2. That doesn't matter because the idea of literally any other person in history playing Han but Harrison Ford is fucking retarded because the character is literally Harrison Ford being Harrison Ford, making up half his dialogue and barely giving a shit enough to pretend he's in a movie.

>He was based as fuck in Hail Caesar

Yeah, this. I'd be worried if I hadn't seen it myself.

Thank God they went with a non-meme actor. I'm okay with this.

But he's 5'9.

Han Solo isn't a manlet.

Fucking dropped Star Wars is dead.

I don't like this but honestly was never going to be happy with whoever they cast. Han Solo is Harrison Ford.

So who will be Lando?

>all the previous sjw casting
>pic related
Shocking. Positively shocking.

>Han Solo: A Star Wars Story
i thought this was just a meme, not reality

Post the updated one at least

Jaden Smith

LAZY OL' CHEWIE KEEP FLYIN'

FLYIN' DOWN FOR ME

Jesus fucking Christ this enrages me. He looks nothing like Harrison Ford, as Han Solo was 90 percent Harrison and 10 Han Solo. His appearance fucking matters.

Stupid cunts. A cameo in a pre-New Hope movie set just a little under a year or so before ANH? Fuck these blind assholes.

Could be worse, but I still don't see the need for a origin story.

>make his debut via a cameo appearance in Gareth Edwards' Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.

Christ this is prequel-tier

He was good in Hail Caesar and the underrated pic related

Alright, lads -- what are some origin story cliches that'll be in the movie??

Harrison Ford's jewish.

Why does Han Solo need an origin story? The character is incredibly simple, and an age old character archetype. People can already fill in the blanks.

They better not have that fucking bullshit Kessel Run in that movie.

>meeting Chewie
>winning the Falcon from Lando
>the fucking Kessel Run
>first battle with Boba Fett
>Jabba appearance

ree

to rake in the nostalgia shekels like TFA did

half, and george gave him his break. he wasn't part of a "multicultural" globalist propaganda push.

Unlike>part of a "multicultural" globalist propaganda push

George got one foot in the door, but Speilberg made sure the rest of him followed.

Bad casting, looks nothing like him

Seriously all they needed to do was find a young look a like and then let Ford dub over him

It would have been cheaper and better

It's all about forcing SJW propaganda now.

As Kasdan said in an interview, he and JJ asked themselves what it would be like if the Nazis had gone to Argentina and regrouped after WWII.

From birth, Jews are raised with this idea that homogeneous white societies will inevitably result in goose-stepping, ethnic cleansing, and warmongering. And I could understand that outlook if history had begun in 1930. But the truth is, whites are the most egalitarian and least barbaric group in human history.

That's what frustrates many of us when jewish SJW Hollywood sensibilities become accepted norms. They're slanted, prejudiced and their bias goes unchallenged by everyone.

The First Order was a Jewish take on ultimate evil. And because modern Jews are obsessed with The Shoah and WWII everything magically relates to MUH SIX MILLION.

It has gotten boring. It's stale. I wish we could get a more nuanced view of evil, but that won't happen because show-biz Jews always find a way of politicizing everything.

Like, recently I saw a movie set in 1920s London. There were several shots of a black man and a white woman holding hands in the street. It was there to sell us something. It was out of place and revisionist. It's tacky and it's condescending.

The objective is to shape public opinion with the assumption that everyone needs "educating" and are too dumb to pick up on the flagrant advertising of their agenda. In this case, it was a short throwaway scene and it still took me out of the movie. The message is basically, "You're too dumb to find the right opinions by yourself, so we're going to give you direction by placing propaganda in the media you consume."

SJW placement just seems dishonest and manipulative. Flagrant product placement annoys me whether it's a product I like or not. It takes me out of the ride that it should be, pauses everything to remind me what I'm supposed to think, and then expects me to jump back in with full enthusiasm.

*parp*

WTF are you talking about? Lucas gave him his big break in '73 with American Graffiti and another in '77 with New Hope. And Lucas WROTE Indiana Jones and pushed for Ford while Spielberg wanted Selleck.

I liked him in Hail, Cesar, but here's the thing m8... he does not look like Harrison AT ALL

>MUH Sup Forums

The face is all wrong.

>Lucas and Ford are both of German decent
ACH DU DAS IST ANOTHER VERSAILLES

what could have been
youtube.com/watch?v=vwLv993khfI
youtube.com/watch?v=bba_wPdLxp4

Goddamnit, even the guys who sound like Nazi's are Jewish. Is this whole fucking world Jewish? IS IT?

Force that SJW propaganda by making Han Solo white!

>Will have cameo appearance in ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY.

We no longer care about anything at all do we? God damn it. God fucking damn it.

>can't refute simple facts
>so spouts memes
typical

new pasta?

Look NOTHING alike. Fucking Driver was closer.

You really don't see the irony in your response?

well, he is american so no problem.

First of all, a young han solo movie would be doable if the actor wasn't already around the same age as ANH Harrison Ford. Second of all, why would they cast him in Rogue One when its right before ANH? This isn't fucking James Bond, appearances are canon.

Because it would just be some stupid cameo in a cantina where Han is making a deal or getting in trouble with some scumbags. A little "wink wink" to le nerds like us so we can cream ourselves in anticipation of le ebin Han Solo movie

Chewie!!! XD

Show me an actor with good acting skills that looks more like a young Harrison Ford.

I'm waiting.

SJW placement is not a meme, it's fact.

Being tired of SJW placement is not a meme, it's my opinion.

You like the SJW moment, so that's your opinion. I'm cool with that.

What is also part of the SJW movement is to silence ALL those with differing opinions with belittlement and calls of racism etc. to further there movement. That is the very definition of what the PC culture is.

That makes people like you assholes... and the actually irony here is that you probably think you're being smart and "progressive" when you're actually nothing but a brainwashed pawn in things you have no grasp of.

Oh Solo! Come, join me in the hangar. It seems Greedo's a no show, which is simply a bore, but I'll partner you and Chewie. Why the pout?

k

All these fucking cameos are red flags for shit. Hayden Christensen as Vader would have been enough.

*paaarrrrppp*

wow, i thought coppola was dead

>Show me an actor with good acting skills that looks more like a young Harrison Ford.

Does anyone even gives a fuck about a Han Solo movie?

>A Star Wars Story

That's seriously the best they come up with?

>he character is literally Harrison Ford being Harrison Ford, making up half his dialogue and barely giving a shit enough to pretend he's in a movie

Fuck, you're right.

YESSSS
YESSSSS

I WAS SO FUCKING HYPED AFTER I HEARD HE WAS A CANDIDATE

HAIL CAESAR WAS FUCKING DOPE

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>So who will be Lando?

Tristan Wilds.

>first two films are Coppola and Coen flicks
how the fuck does one get so lucky?

it's pretty old.

you have a twisted and illusionary conception of the reality where some perceived monolithic sjw jewish conspiracy is trying to take over the white mans world. problem is that reality is much more nuanced than a ben garrison cartoon and quoting a single jew like jj does not prove anything regarding the intentions of 'the jews' same as quoting black lives matter does not prove anything regarding blacks or liberals. its not even cherry picking its just wrong and does not represent anything besides the intentions of several individuals.

I don't see you coming up with anything better.

fuck off globalist kike shill

>Han Solo and the Millennium Falcon were the only things the prequel didn't ruin
>Now they're going to be ruined in a Disney movie

Who wants to see this shit

It seems fine to me

It's an easy way to keep all the cashgrab spinoffs as a separate identity from the main series movies

I mean it's still going to be stupid and weird having Star Wars films that aren't main series but whatever

i thought he was going to play a young han solo..isnt rogue one just a few years before a new hope? that dosent sound like a young han really

This, it's just like product placement, but worse.

cool strawmen
why are you replying to yourself?

That has always been the case

As soon as I saw the kikes at Disney planning for this, and having seen TFA, all I know now Disney wants $$$$ not a good legacy of quality for this Star Wars kikeshit they bought.

Star Wars is dead.

Isnt the correct term reptilian globalist kike?

>cast dude with a huge jaw and wide face to play a younger version of a character with a narrow face and small jaw
>somehow he looks older

>rogue one
>han solo story
>more episodes

Starshit now? Fuck. Fucking Disney.

But we already know what Han Solo looked like when he was young.

This guy's got it.

I'm sure it'll be a 7/10 movie, but it won't be Han.

I don't even know why they're doing this. Do your literal meme Boba movie. He's got a mask, you can get away with making him anything. Don't do one of the OG trinity.

Are you really that butthurt and lacking in actual facts and opinions?

Try thinking, not fit throwing and besmirchment.

I AM VERY OKAY WITH THIS

>Whoa Nigga! Do you really expect me to read all that Shit! By You.jpg

Would if it twer so simple to recast Han Soloi

This guy was one of the best parts of Hail Caesar, I am hype.

Prequels didn't even touch Luke

>Han's Solo Movie

>manlet
yea no thanks disney

i wont be supporting this jerk off session in theaters, literal meme directors. also another jew? they can make hermione black but not solo? because jews?

Hes a clone though, so literally only Temuera Morrison could play him

you just need another brown man with a kiwi accent and nobody will notice the difference

how are they gonna explain Han Solo's jawline shrinking