So what's up with younger generations being more and more hot at a younger age...

So what's up with younger generations being more and more hot at a younger age? I mean 18 years old girls look a lot hotter than the 18 years old when I had the same age (currently 25 so 7 years ago), and if I look back, the 18 years old girls of my parents generation for exemple look a lot less attractive imo.

First theory is if Darwin were right from the start, then it's simply evolution. I honestly think this is stupid but whatever.

Second theory is nature is making sure that younger people are not attracted to old folks so that fucked up families are avoided.

Last theory is that I'm going fucking crazy, younger girls are not hotter, and I'm just repulsive.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k
youtube.com/watch?v=wT1GrFFdawo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Girl's name is Maria btw. 18. Toronto.

Well part of it is that girls are taught by society to be serialized, even when they're young. What I mean is girls today will be putting selfies on the Internet wearing bikinis and shit.

I don't think the girls were less hit seven years ago - that's something you're probably imagining. I'm a couple years older than you -

I think it is as much because men's perceptions change - ten to fifteen years ago, Britney Spears and all of the teen female singers after, were targeted at dudes. That made teen girls okay to be sex symbols. Which is why 12 year olds nowadays will make Instagram accounts with HUNDREDS of selfies... Like eight at a time, every day...so they can get approval on a physical level

>you're just on your way to becoming an old perv

feminism encourages girls to embrace their sexuality while simultaneously decrying the marketing companies who promote styling and makeup for kids so they dress several years older and much more conscientious about looking sexy

Interesting. So then you're saying girls simply have more pressure to be physically appealing since they need approval by Instagram likes?

It would make sense girls are put under the spotlight at a younger age. Though it has been proven girls begin being sexually active at a younger age, probably because of the open access to information and probably pressure as much as it really sucks to admit it.

The first time it hit me was honestly on Instagram. First thought was about filters helping a lot. But then my younger sisters had friends over at my mom's when I visited her and I couldn't believe my eyes. There were three 19 years old, and I honestly thought they were my age.

That's real fucked up.

Dude that is fucking retarded. DARWIN?

Call me a fag if I'm wrong, but I feel like feminism is pretty much the reason why girls aren't feeling "accepted" the way they are. I mean it's something they feel, and that's terrible, but putting it in their faces and say "NO, THE WORLD THINKS YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT AND YOU SHOULDN'T CARE" isn't really the best way to go.

Again, some feminists will never encourage young girls to Instagram their breast on Instagram where some will create the #freethenipples campaign. I'm so lost.

Yeah, it is. Though still wondering if becoming more physically attractive at 18 years old as the generations pass is simply part of evolution.

The nutrition on some regards is better but also animal products are rife with hormones.

Also natural selection :chads fucks the hotties and hotties end up giving birth from a young age. All comes full circle but mainly is what females eat ,while embracing their femininity without knowing of the unwanted attention they will get.

/thread

You have a major point.

What you eat at a young age pretty much defines what you'll look like older. Well-- it's mostly genetics, but you get the idea.

If animals are fed with growth hormones, then children are fed the same things. Then maybe that's the first reason why younger girls are well developed sooner.

listen OP, i used to love the movie gremlins. its still ok but not the best movie I've ever seen. anyway. i met this girl who also loves the movie gremlins. she said that it reminds her of her childhood. and for some reason the mogwai really turn her on. i ask how thats possible. the mogwai have absolutely no sexual features. no rounded ass, no raised breasts, no genetalia of any type. could it possibly be the fact that they transform into those slimy green gremlins? what is it? she refused tell me. i spent many nights afterwards watching gremlins and hoping maybe to get turned on a little bit. one night i got half a chub but I've since realized that was most likely just the air conditioner. eventually i couldnt take the mystery anymore. i MUST know what turns her on about the movie gremlins, if for no other reason than i want to be able to fuck a mogwai in the comfort of my own home. why should she be able to get so turned on by gremlins but I'm not even allowed to experience it? i corner her. she backs up. scared. my slow approach has her shaking and asking, "logan, whats gotten into u?" i tell her this is the end of the line. she must tell me why gremlins makes her pussy drip. here and now is the time or she will die by my average sized cock. I can tell that she's finally about to tell me, she's finally about to break. she takes a deep breath and dramatic music begins to play from the lunch room loud speakers across from mrs. shabotski's 5th grade class ( this was the song: youtu.be/dPiEVyd3-4k [Open] ) above the dulcid tones she tells me the thing i swore never to repeat. but i will tell it to you hear bros. i will tell it to you from my death bed. i will tell you the sexiest thing I've ever heard. that girl lets the real life gizmo live in her pussy. shit gets wild after midnight

My view is that feminists, like the majority of sociologists, are stupid, they don't understand that we're animals and like every other animal, some specimens are better than others for mating with.

So fat ugly chicks with awful bodies are not attractive, not because hurr durr society, but because they aren't fucking attractive, thats all.

I mean ffs they learned to cheat with makeup and stuff. get over it.

Thank you.

Social constructs and technological booms, I mean, look at consumer based cameras and phone cameras 7 years ago compare them today. Plus make up, shit, models have always been a thing.

Technology sure doesn't help girls stay discrete and classy. Not that it's a good or bad thing, it's just a thing.

Since information is easily accessible by young girls, or course they'll want to look like Jenner or whoever else is famous for having an enormous ass. I just don't get why these girls are physically more developed and "feminine" at a younger age.

Looking back at pictures of 18 yo me with other people and-- 18 yo girls looked like, well, girls. Not women.

It's mostly fashion and makeup because girls didn't dress like adults/whores in the past but also the fact that food is abundant and since puberty only starts when a girl has enough fat stored to carry a baby, it's happening earlier. It's not that complicated.

Women are more mature than their male counterparts. It causes them to seek men of equal maturity which are typically older. As today's boys become less wise and more funion. Some young women are trying to adapt to find a more suitable mate

Put it that way, it really isn't complicated. It's just interesting to think that it's worsening.

I mean, there has to be a minimum age to when a girl can become a young woman. At this rate, 14 years old teenagers of 2030 will be fully developed, have occasional sex and will Tweet about it--

You're an idiot

Do you believe this can alter their physical appearances? It totally makes sense that girls are attracted to older guys. That's always been a reality. Guys are unfortunately becoming mature a lot later also.

It's funny to think the opposite is happening to both genders. Again, males are eating the same growth hormones found in meat as females, yet it doesn't seem to show.

Moar pics please

Get them yourself.

She's Maria, a blogger for this stupid website Narcity Toronto.

facebook / mashataratuta

Thanks for your input, this had been a really interesting conversation. G'night.

Typical Sup Forums fags, can't get enough of those.

You're right. The younger generations are getting hotter at a younger age as time goes by. I remember being in grade school and girls back then LOOKED like they were in grade school... now days? grade school girls look like their in their late teens. Times change. It sucks, but what can be done? Not a damn thing.

Nothing we can do about it that's for sure. It's not frustrating nor it is sad. It's rather fascinating that a huge peak in technology and growth hormones can transform an entire generation.

That's completely fucked up. Not only do grade schoolers look like teenagers, but they act like ones.

you guys are retarded. It's not that younger gens get hotter earlier, it's just that this generation is less repressed than the ones before.

pull out an 16~18 yr old from the 1920s, apply some modern grooming and there you have it

That's Nicola Peltz. She's 21, though is probably 18 on this picture.

And I agree with you about the fact that girls have a lot more freedom when it comes to physical and verbal expression. Though if you look at pictures of 18 yo of even the 60s, you'll notice a lot less facial and body maturity than 18 yo of today.

The way I see this entire situation is that yes, young girls now days look older, more mature, and even act more mature. Young girls seem to develop at a younger age now days as well. I'm 37... when I was in grade school? Girls didn't start growing tits til around 8th or 9th grade. now days? 4th graders have C cups. young girls DRESS as if they are older too, so it throws everything off. A young 12 year old to maybe even a 15 year old will look a HELL of a lot older now days. You can't really tell anymore. But back when I was a kid? Girls LOOKED like girls. Now days? That same age group looks like WOMEN. It's fucked up.

As a 37 yo old, you're probably the best person to comment on this thread. 10 years old girls have boobs, and most of them do not want to hide it. Even the 10 years old girls of my generation didn't have visible tits til at least 13 or 14.

I remember this one girl who was flat chested for her entire high school time and got a huge rack during the summer before Cegep (in Canada, we have something between high school and college / university).

Of course, they'll want to advertise their matureness younger, especially if they have the tools to do it. But they're still physically developed, and that's borderline scary.

I agree with you, it IS scary. It's so much harder to tell the age of females in general now. Young girls look a lot older, WAY more developed. It's just shocking to see how times have changed even in the last 10 years.

I think the reason younger girls have boobs is because there weren't a lot of cheeseburgers back then

Puberty for both sexes is getting earlier and earlier. This is almost certainly a result of things like xenoestrogens in food, water, and even plastics. Naturally it does not have the same effects on males and females due to the naturally different hormone levels. Our young men seem feminized, with very un-masculine figures and faces, and girls are becoming taller and heavier at earlier ages, effectively reaching full development 5 or 6 years ahead of the males.

Of course, the Jews are to blame.

you got it all fucked up. younger girls have always been hot. back in the day we used to fuck, impregnate and marry 12-16 year olds.

society only decided it was wrong to do that about 150 years ago (maybe even more recent). most guys see a pretty 12-16 yo and they are attracted to them, but they fight the urge and would NEVER admit to ANYONE that they would totally bang a tween, because it's so socially wrong these days.

younger girls only seem to be more attractive these days because (1) you're older, so you notice younger girls more (2) women dress more provocatively, even the young ones (3) you're on 4 chan.

I think the only real difference is the age at which females start to develop tits, and I've read that it's because of the hormones in all the meats we eat. other than that, an 18yo from 1620 is no different in hotness from an 18yo from 2016

It's about the food. Especialyl in the US.
This causes for example this reaction people developing earlier than they usually do.

The problem with the darwin theory is it happens VERY slowly, like over the course of thousands of years for an animal to make and significant change.

What it is is girls are more exposed to advertising and sexual objectification within them. And before someone says anything, no I'm not some feminist cunt, I'm just stating facts here. Women in advertisements are undoubtedly sexualized, and without even realizing it that is the standard of beauty they strive for. And with the internet, is easier to be exposed to this type of material. So thats why girls start wearing makeup and working on their appearance at a younger age because they are exposed to what society tells them is the standard of beauty much younger than before.

I've heard the same shit from my dad, "Girls hardly wore makeup when I was in highschool and now they are dressing up as hookers". lol

Actually it's been medically noted that young girls have been reaching puberty earlier and developing faster than their historical counterparts. There are a lot of theories as to why this is happening. Some suggest that better diet and nutrition are leading to earlier development, others suggest that hormones in food or medicine might be the reason, some have suggested genetic reasons although the speed of the change makes this extremely unlikely (although epigenetics might a factor).

The answer is probably a collection of all three.

We're all lab rats

youtube.com/watch?v=wT1GrFFdawo