So KeemStar is looking to take legal action against GradeAUnderA. Who's better matched? I wanna hear your thoughts

So KeemStar is looking to take legal action against GradeAUnderA. Who's better matched? I wanna hear your thoughts.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/746978792766332928
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just watch someone post a naked reggie in response. Also can't wait for Keemstar to back out after he realizes he's fucked.

I don't watch degenerate videos, but who will win in a fist fight?

Source?

keem is a millionaire that used to work at a law firm.

gradeaunder a is a whiny chav with a computer

guess

twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/746978792766332928

>this is news

I heard there was this crippled black kid on stream asking for donations to pay off his medical bills, Keemstar decided to cohost with him but then he started calling him the n word and encouraging everyone in chat to call him the n word. Pretty sure the kid killed himself. According to Keemstar he was just "in character".

No idea who any of these retards are.

Gradea is 100% worse than Keem. All he has to do is put on an accent and complain then his fans will go out and brigade whoever he dislikes. Also he's a huge hypocrite and overall douchebag.

keem will probably win. hes a million dollar ex-lawyer, grade only has so much money and at the end of the day, it doesn't matter how much bad shit keem has done, the court case is unrelated to all that

who?

Pretty hard for an american to sue a brit.

yeah except underA is actually funny and keem is a giant, cringy manbaby

Hard to argue with that

>underA is actually funny

oi, u wot m8
fun eee, u lisen ear m8
i cann be fun eee too m8

On what grounds could he take legal action?

cant forget about the editing jokes

wa da fuck m8
i dun tok lyk dat m8
no fuck ken way m8

Keen star is a whore. Build his "empire" on underage kids.

rooight

>That gnome taking legal action against anyone

Who? And why does anyone care?

Which one is gonna try and use h3h3's Fair Use Defense Fund?

Will this be the first youtuber to be assassinated?

Probably not.

Only reason you're saying that is because Grade has more subs than DramaAlert.
If Keem was subbed more than Grade y'all would be hangin' off Grade's dick.

Realistically Grade has an enormous advantage,

More money is for one, and if grade doesn't have it then he can just ask for donations. Easy 100k.

He also has a huge amount of support, not just from his fans, but pretty much most of youtube.

Grade also is WAY better at convincing people to hate on someone. Just look at vegan gains and that other bitch that got raped by him.

So yeah, grade will win easily.

Doubt it.
Can't wait for this to happen tho.

Didn't they confirm he got a chick get naked on his stream?

agreed. all you youtube kids should fuck off. cringy ass newfags,
Even worse than newfags
Youfags

I've been subbed to grade since he had like 100k subs. He went to shit desu senpai

All i know is that NFKRZ was getting pissed at Grade because he used Joey Salads as the source for that.

I fail to understand why ANYONE puts so much mental stock into bullshit Youtubers. It essentially boils down to grade school "he said- she said" white noise. In a few weeks it'll be some other Youtuber who has a tween fan base starting shit.
It's fucking pathetic.

And Keem didn't?

That's correct.
I wonder if anyone here has the full video though.

there is an entire website so youtubers who've gotten killed.

He was always shit

So who's in the right?

keems always been shit tbh

grade is just a fuckin hypocrite which makes him worse in my books

also never really watched drama alert for keem, more so for the drama

>[Citation needed]

You care enough about YouTube drama you watch a show with an irritating host just to be up to date about which internet folks made a video about each other?

Keemstar probably punches like a bitch, but he's a hefty bitch.

Grade is a skinny Asian kid. Unless he can touch into his inner kung-fu skills he's done for.

>Grade is a skinny Asian kid.
He is?
I thought he was a British cunt.

Nigga keem can't even read beyond the level of a 4th grader

Both. He did a face reveal in his 2 million cunts video.

"

right. And nice dubs

sure, drama is fun

>Two thin-skinned drama queens slapfighting each other in public
Wew

>drama is fun
Tits or gtfo. You're obviously a women if you believe that shit.

are you retarded

Thanks for this thread OP!

I love how everyone is suddenly such an expert in the British legal system. Its not America bro.

How do you sue a person from another country?

When people were ripping his shit apart on reddit for his drama video on large youtubers, Grade wanted to get rid of the thread. It was seen as hypocritical being in his video he states that no one is immune to criticism but wants to shut people down when they find dumbass points in his video.
Also the girl on stream is actually 19 years old and Grade is lying about her age.

Yes i agree with your opinion, youfag

Approach a law firm in said country and have them take legal action on behalf of you. This is way expensive though and usually not worth the effort if you are not a huge company. It's how american companies sue pirates and others outside the US.

You realise that is not grade right.