FUCK

JUST

You age like a white woman.

JUST

JUST
U
S
T

I heard the multiplayer was shit, but how was the game itself?

Growing up taking jewish producer cock must have been hard

JUST

J_U_S_T_

SHE'S

Damn, they used to be hot.

For real.

WE

Please tone it down with the racism

She's married to Sarkozy's brother (former French president) and he's basically a jewish crook that handles the relations between the alphabet soup and the mafia.
He probably tests heroin on her.

Why did she marry him?
If it was for the money okay, but the Olsen twins are already set for like 20 lives.

Elizabeth is sucking their life force.

Rich people tend to marry together, to get even richer and secure the heritage for their families

There's an exwife just behind me
Stealing every check I make
Making every wallet empty
Turning metacritic on me
Waiting like a stalking barber
Who upon the razor rests.
Fucking now the path of my shit
Just because the money's come.

Jesus, won't you fuck my shit up
My career is all but done?
Jesus, won't you fuck my shit up

Why can I not be wealthy?
I just want a decent movie.
What is a fucking pre-nup?
I just want to fuck my shit up.

I am just a worthless maymay
I am just a dead career
I will only shitpost for you
Trust in me, get cucked as well.
I will give a bad performance
I will take my check and leave
I will shill for Adam Sandler
Just enough to pay my wife...

Steven Spielberg won't you call me
Steven Spielberg will not call me

I am just a worthless maymay
I am just a dead career
I will only shitpost for you
Trust in me, get cucked as well.
I will give a bad performance
I will take my check and leave
Cuck me. Cuck me. Cuck me. Cuck me. Cuck me.

Just fuck my shit up.
Just fuck my shit up.
Just fuck my shit up.
Just fuck my shit up.

But why with a guy that is almost 20 years older then her?
There's a fuckload of actors out there.

JUST

>Even director Stephen Sommers wasn't safe from Fraser's twisted vision.

>"One time I yelled 'CUT' and Brendan turned to me and said 'What if someone just stood in the middle of a courtroom and yelled 'JUST' instead. Maybe the judges in gowns would forget their trained routine of making me pay alimony.' My jaw hit the floor and it never really came back up. That's when I thought, is he getting in character to play a cuck, or is being a cuck something that's been in him all along?"

>"Sometimes i would go to look into the cameras, and I noticed Brendan had put something in the lens. It was stuff like 'What if my marriage didn't end in divorce? Would my shit still be fucked?' and 'LIGHTS. CAMERA. ALIMONY.' I had to ask him to stop because I was feeling too sorry for him to direct."

Because they die sooner.

Edward furlong

This, holy shit.

>You can get arrested for being naked in America

Come here, we are baiting a Scarjofag.

Is any of this genuine or is it JUST IRL shitposting ?

>Hello, my friends. You are here now watching this image of me because I have been arrested. It probably happened while I was drunk, high and nude, which is what I expected. Never forget I got caught doing exactly what I chose to do. What I want you to know is how much I hate my life, and those of you who shared it with me. You are shit. You all know where I came from and what my life was like before Voyager. But Berman and Braga took that frightened, gentle young girl and ruined her. I have been cursed to watch your fame and success from afar. Kate, you are the worst. You teased me, laughed at me, and always made me cry. Robert, you are capable of so much hate. You taught me without ever having to say a word. I realized I could try nothing without losing. Ah, Garrett. We are so much alike, you and I. Both hated, betrayed by our producers. I hope you meet death with your eyes wide open. Robert. Your flaccid will comes from within. It can't be diminished any more. From you, I have learned to give up, quit trying and surrender. Tim, I'm sorry I won't be able to see you grow and move on with your life. Is your pathetic obsession with Star Trek ageless? Robert, in those moments I felt the most despair, you took your hand and touched me where I didn't like it. You taught me that nobody can be trusted. My dear Roxann. You hid like a child on that engineering set, far away from all my drama, and that makes you a pathetic coward. Ethan. I wish I could say you've been like a friend to me, but I've never had one, so I don't know what it feels like. But if there was someone in this universe I could choose to like me, someone who I would want to make proud of me, it would never be you. You who have the talent of a turd and the soul of a scumbag. So, you'll understand when I say, Tennessee is that state to which I hope you'll never visit. Which is why it will be your end if you do. I will fucking shoot you like a Roane County sheriff. Hailing frequencies closed, sirs.

>Only 2 or 3 likes
>ICRY EVRYTEM

weight loss

too much contouring makeup when you're super skinny so you don't need it?

Some white women age terribly well

>fpbp
What did he mean by this?

Wow. I don't even have to edit his picture.

Front page bumping post.

JUST

>Stuart Little 1 & 2
>Mommyfu

why'd they all get such awful plastic surgery?

WE

WUZ

>pay for a new liver

wat

When you live on drugs and alcohol for 20 years, your organs start failing.

how the fuck?
did directors just not want him? how did it get that bad