I will be visiting England soon. Which part of England will I find the sluttiest women?

I will be visiting England soon. Which part of England will I find the sluttiest women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WJSAuFWR6jQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Essex

Massachusetts

Manchester

Cardiff. Guaranteed to get the lad wet, if you're white.. And they're Welsh so better looking than the average Brit grill and agreeable accent.

I think you should know before you get here that in general the more slutty a girl is here, the worse she tends to look.

Not OP, but do British girls like big French-Canadian cock?

I follow this British girl on Instagram. She looks a bit slutty but is pretty cute tbqh.

>better looking than the average Brit grill and agreeable accent
>Welsh
Pick one.

London

Yes.

Thanks

they are all sluts
t. experience, they even let mongol strangle em and ask using them as fucktoys

Anywhere

English women are dignified. they would never allow someone to strangle them

Feels bad to break you bubble, but these girls love to get submissive

Literally anywhere. If you're not an autist and you are reasonably attractive, you could probably fuck any of them. It helps if you're a foreigner because they're more likely to fuck someone that they will never see again. The only problem you'l find is that 70% of them are repulsive.

British women are overrated

youtube.com/watch?v=WJSAuFWR6jQ

I thought the English were all autistic

Oi what you chatting about Welsh people

Literally everywhere. depending on your 'yank' accent of course. My Georgia drawl was a panty dropper. I recollect being told that Liverpool women have the largest naturally breasts in the world. Can't confirm :(

I adore the Welsh accent and language. I visited Bangor and the Llyn peninsula. The accent on grills there wew.

They're all sluts. It just depends on what kind of slut you want.

> South East
Repressed private school girls with severe abandonment issues. She will suck your cock if you promise to never leave her like daddy did.

> South West
West country farm girls. She'll let you fuck her on a tractor. They love finger fucking and "scrumpie".

> Midlands
I hope you like hijabs.

> North West
Girls from industrial towns. Her daddy is a labourer and her mum is a nurse. She hopes and prays that a man swoops in and saves her from the urban decay and smog, and whisks her off somewhere warm. The penis is a religious experience to these rust belt maidens.

> North East
I hope you like depleted fishing waters.