So i let off 2 bug bombs in my garage, and there was a joint laying in there as well. Is it safe to smoke...

So i let off 2 bug bombs in my garage, and there was a joint laying in there as well. Is it safe to smoke? I also pulled it out of the garbage after i threw it away. You can say im desperate. Should i smoke it?

cut off edges

take out weed

smoke in something else

best advice i can give

dont die plz

Thanks dubs. I might just do that. Going to wait for other anons to reply. Can't wait for the shit storm.

Might be chemicals on the papers. Maybe take the weed out and smoke out of something else

So i should be good if i do that? I think if worse comes to worse, i can just have my dad take me to the e.r. or something.

This

I'm sure you'll be fine Sup Forumsro tell us about the high if it's different

That depends... are you a bug?

I don't wanna get u killed but I think ur alright lol

just remember peoples living in the suburbs take in all sorts of shitty chemicals every day and they live... long enough

Op here.
I think i can smell a slight chemical coming off the weed i took out of the joint. Kind of scared to throw it in a can and start smoking. Should i anyways?

shit faggot throw that crappy joint but away, its not gonna get you high , what is there like one hit?

buy more weed? Lol damn kids

Lol dude
> totes

op is underageb& and a faggot at that

sage this shit

I haven't smoked in over a year. And one hit of weed gets me high as fuck now. Just started smoking like 3 days ago.

20 year old neet at the moment. Thank you very much.

Fuck it dude yolo

I'm seriously jealous, tho I smoke everyday. Miss the days when one hit would wreck me. Still wouldn't recommend you blazing that one up.

Well i have it packed up. Should i say fuck it? I think i would probably get paranoid and trip myself out more than anything.

Snipped off the ends and took the weed out like the other user said. Think I'll be good?

Pretty sure what ever chemicals are in the weed/paper your body can filter out perfectly fine.

Unless your a chronic alcoholic or suffer from some kind of liver disease.

smoke it as it is, post results if you can, im genuinely curious

Read the fucking thread you stupid nigger. I already pulled the weed out of the joint and packed it in a pipe. Still iffy on smoking it tho ):

you fucked up kid

Smoked it. Fine so far.

Hey OP, it's fine, marijuana naturally destroys any pollutants when it starts to burn, it's why growers don't need to wash off marijuana that they've used pesticide on. Have a good smoke.

lmao ur gonna die

We get Chem-trailed everyday. You'll be fine princess. Smoke that shit

Dude, you are going to get high as fuck if you smoke that shit. You might die or get brain damage too. Maybe it's worth it, maybe it's not. But I know you are going to get hella fucked on that.

I didn't want any fags like you in my thread. Trap fuckers are already as bad.

Listen to this man

Now you silly's are just trying to scare me.

You might as well smoke it. If you already put hazardous chemicals like weed in your body I don't see the harm in putting bug bomb crap in there too.

Hey now, you are the fag who said they could still smell chemicals on that shit.

Are you complaining about what someone posted on Sup Forums? These newfags gotta go.
Faggot finds a joint> help me idk what to do. You smoke it you fuck tard

If you're that desperate to smoke WEED. You my sir are pathetic. Just another broke ass nigger.

Put it up your pussy and smoke it you
Faggot. Take a pic. Let us see your fat vagina

HEY FAGGOT OP
YOU HAVE THE WWWWHWHHHHOLE INTERNET AT YOUR FINGERS
go do some homework before your break your fucking brain

where wer you when op is kill?

no

Did op die?

If it was just pyrethrin based bombs,youll be fine, it should,dry out.

If its some of that,round up shit I suggest tossing. Unless you want cancer.

>Did op die?
Sadly, no.
But we can hope.

Don't smoke out of cans, they're lined with BPA, that shit that everyone was freaking out about in water bottles like 2 years ago. You'd be better off rolling up an aluminum foil pipe

You'll be fine dude people set those things off in their kitchen and shit if it were fatal to ingest something left out when a bug bomb went off you'd definitely hear about it I wouldn't make a habit of it but a one time exposure isn't going to be a big deal. If you're that paranoid about it look up the MSDS for the active ingredient