How to defeat the savage beast of Europe

How to defeat the savage beast of Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mxCyMTeXgCU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In America we shoot niggers like this.

Why the fuck didn't he pull a knife on that chimp?

yup

eurocucks can't carry knives, and even if he pulled it he'd end up in prison for attempted murder and hate crimes.

Unbelievable, I've never met someone who didn't carry a knife here in the us. The hate crime was just committed, on film. Are you fucking with me? He got attacked, why can't he fight back? I would strap a kitchen blade to my arm, fuck being defenseless.

bro, in UK you can't carry a knife without a "purpose", not even a box cutter, and "self-defense" is not a purpose. Scotland Yard prosecutes people for facebook posts that re "hateful", and UK was about the most "free" country in the EU.

The weapon laws in the EU are disgusting, and self defense isn't really considered a valid thing. Stab a guy that's attacking you and you can bet you're ass is going to jail for (A) carrying a knife (B) using it (C) assaulting a minority.

go to Sup Forums or /k/ and ask them about it.

Oh boy, It's been a long time since I have my jimmies rustled. This disturbs me greatly, all of it, but mostly C. Assault of a minority? I don't believe I'm violent as an individual but my mindset is just not compatible with that. Can you carry a makeshift weapon and say you picked it up in the road to defend yourself?

>makeshift weapon

if you intend to use it as a weapon, it's a illegal as carrying a gun or whatever

>assaulting a minority

I don't mean that's literally a crime. what I mean is that if you look at places like France or Germany, it's kind of like how we handle women here.

>USA
>woman slaps man
>man slaps her back
>who do you think goes to jail?
>multiple women attack a man
>he pulls a knife
>headline reads "psycho stabs 3 women"

replace "woman" with "minority". that's how they handle things over there. look at the migrant crisis and all the other goofy shit going on in EU.

fuckin pussy ! wtf is wrong with people fight like a man , win or loose

That fag doesn't deserve to be white. Fights like a fucking despaired chicken, after arguing with the ape for at least a minute??
Fuck this!

the jew concentration in this thread is strong.

>I've never met someone who didn't carry a knife here in the us

dude I'm from Chicago and I've literally met one person who did carry a knife
he's white trash and he wears court sponsored ankle jewlery

I mean you guys were already a third world country but now I just feel bad for you. I can't even imagine how it will be in ten or twenty years. Get out while you can

You're allowed to carry a knive in Germany, it just depends on the length.
Which should be under 8,5cm and without a spring flip, afaik.

Wait, so the guy slashed and stabbed the other guy?

lol no, you're an idiot if you try to fght a gorilla. Shoot it and have it caged.

HAHAHAHAHA
little white manlet got his ass kicked

He is a typical 4 chan NEET white midget with shit tier genetics

bullshit post

Carrying knives and shit? What the hell are you guys doing to need that. Stop picking fights with niggers, and you wont need knives.

And what's the fun in that?

Wasted dubs, Sup Forumsro

link to the video op?

i cant seem to find it on LL

This is what happens when Whites are brain washed by the Leftist Cucks in the Media and the Homosexuals in Washington DC to let their guard down around the nigger and to view them as their equals.

i ain't white but if anybody stepped to me like this i am going to die fighting.

Call me stupid but I'd rather die than give some dude the clothes off my back cause I was too scared to fight him. I'd probably end up jumping off a cliff the next day if I had to take my pants off for someone.

youtu.be/mxCyMTeXgCU loveleak

What's it like being an autistic fuck who only subscribes to alt right fallacies? Fucking retard.

Nice bait nigger

I can tell you've never been in Europe.

>can't win a fist fight, better make it attempted murder instead

It wasn't like he got jumped by multiple guys. He lost a 1v1 fight. If he pulled a knife he'd probably just have been stabbed himself. Americans need to learn to handle their shit without reaching for weapons every time like pussies

WTF was he doing hanging out with a gang of niggers in a toilet?

lel

>or (D) because the nigger has killed you

Trying to get some nigger cock to suck, I guess.
Or buying drugs.
Or both.

Without a doubt an anti racist all his misirable life lol

All they know are weapons, mate. Can't teach those mongrels shit.