Dump diving, found this, what is it Sup Forums and is it worth $

Dump diving, found this, what is it Sup Forums and is it worth $
Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

nec.com/en/global/prod/nw/broadcast/transmitters.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Broadcast equipment
Not worth a huge sum but probably get something if it works and you find the right buyer

Thanks man

That's RF broadcasting equipment, It's a UHF transmitter/receiver made by NFC (incredibly expensive new). Personally this looks to be military or high end civilian (used by the maritime/aviation sector) and the upper unit is also missing so I can't tell if it'll power on.

strip it for parts, and youll probably find some platina / gold in there, although in smallquantities might still be worth while

i have it on good authority that what you have there is garbage OP

Thanks, it weighs a shit tonne. Lead shielding?

Put it in your house and get it powered up, looks cool mang

IT SAYS RIGHT ON IT UHF TRANSMITTER RECEIVER

There shouldn't be lead but the PCB's will be full of gold, silver, copper, and whatever else they threw into it (keep in mind these machines would cost over 50k).

Hmmmm interesting...... I'm thinking yuppie pawn

Yeah, but then you'd still have to get it separated from the rest of the garbage, so the PCB will get you not even a dollar per kilogram

For the love of god find a manual first! You really don't want RF burns.

Take a picture of the placard at the top please.

E-Scap houses can pay well. A firm I work with makes around 500 euro from crap (much worse than this) we throw out.

HEY GARRY, COME LOOK WHAT I JUST PLUGGED INTO MY BAR AREA!
Wow Ralph, that sure looks cool man. Yer. Yep. ........... Hey Ralph, why is it humming like that and why do i feel my balls heating up?

But Op would have only a little bit. It makes a difference if you sell a ton or a couple a kg at once.

Here's a photo of an NEC RF transistor (all they golden stuff is solid gold or a relatively thick coating (depends on the model))

The black one? BRB

So that's what they took out.

I'd expect this to weigh over 50 kg, and they'll probably take the whole thing since aluminium is valuable. We only had around 70 kg of nice pcb's and enclosures.

Well, 20-25 euro he'll get for it, but then would he really make any money.

it's a time machine and it works, you don't even know. now, you need to plug it into 240v and you need to insert the crystals. this particular model doesn't come with a prod so you should just find a desklamp and stick your dick into it and turn it on.

I'd find an electronics or military surplus place and try to sell it to them.

A

I'm pretty sure the company is NEC (if op would be so kind to make a non shitty picture of the top we could tell for sure).
nec.com/en/global/prod/nw/broadcast/transmitters.html
That stufff gets expensive fast. People who can operate this will be able to repair this themselves if it's broken - don't sell it for the scrap value. Chances are it was stolen and whoever did figured he'd rather drop it then sell it because it can be nicely tracked back to who used to own it.

You could, but then it costs time and money also. Still, depends on your situation, isn't economics great.

LMFAO

Yup, It's incredibly expensive NEC equipment (keep in mind NEC's bargain deals can start at 20K) but it's old so the manual will be hard to find. In terms of thieves, this would only be stolen by copper thieves or a criminal with a keen interest in RF broadcasting.

ส์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์
?

what use is it without the top part that's also old tech gabage

691537695 Report
Quoted By: ส์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์
V

Plug it into an existing RF system (the top is probably the RF out + output controls).

Cough cough (looks at post above)

>old tech gabage
You'd be surprised how much *some* people know about electronics - especially amateur radio operators. Ask in a forum of them, they will be very intrested in this even though it is beat to shit.

V

ส์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์

Not stolen, put in scrap pile at dump. I stole it from there....... Oh wait, yep NOW it's stolen