Which Spanish accent is the most powerful? Castillan sounds effeminate to Mexican...

Which Spanish accent is the most powerful? Castillan sounds effeminate to Mexican, but does Mexican Spanish sound stupid to Spaniards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wv7OM8qLLdY
youtube.com/watch?v=CH0s-xRDEA8
youtube.com/watch?v=YOU4C5_t8Hc
youtube.com/watch?v=r56udKQF8W0
youtube.com/watch?v=4pecuh5XG_E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes no one likes mexicans

argentine sounds nice

Mexican spanish spoken by intellectuals is great. Sadly most spanish spoken by mexicans is slang and incomplete incoherent half sentences.

Mexican accents (English and Spanish) are fucking atrocious. Spaniard Spanish and Puerto Rican Spanish sounds pleasant.

Spanish spanish sounds dumb to everyone because of their stupid dubs in everything
youtube.com/watch?v=wv7OM8qLLdY

You're crazy. Spaniard Spanish is the best.

>Which Spanish accent is the most powerful?
Andalusian

Latino Spanish sounds dumb to everyone because of their stupid dubs in everything

we used to get cartoons in latin american in the 80's, most kids didnt understand half of it, probably thought thats just how people talk in cartoons

Everyone who?
The 46.7 million spaniards?
You mean the 8% of spanish speakers
Woo m8

most powerful?

If you mean backed by economic prowess, then standard Spaniard Spanish is your dialect of choice.

I actually agree with user that Mexican Spanish as spoken by the Edumacated sounds the best aesthetically, but that's just my opinion.

>Castillan sounds effeminate to Mexican

It sounds effeminate to everyone. "Cabetha", wtf is that shit. Granted, it's not as bad as Caribbean Spanish, but it's still pretty bad.

t. Cuban

>If you mean backed by economic prowess, then standard Spaniard Spanish is your dialect of choice.

I think Mexico's economy is actually larger than Spain's.

EYYY WEY mexispan sounds retarded

Even the USA has more spanish speakers than Spain lol

Spanish dialect power rankings:

1. Peruvian
2. Colombian
3. Mexican
POWER GAP
4. Spaniard (except Andalusian)
5. Venezuelan
6. Argentine/Uruguayan
POWER GAP
7. Central American
8. Dominican
9. Cuban
10. Chilean
11. Andalusian
POWER GAP
12. Chinese people trying to speak Spanish
13. Rednecks trying to speak Spanish
14. Catalan
POWER GAP
15. Animals grunting
POWER GAP
16. Boricua

idk what Bolivians sound like so I left them off the list

CHI

Castilian is the patricians choice

Paisa accent from Colombia
youtube.com/watch?v=CH0s-xRDEA8

>Peruvian

CHI

Disgusting

>sounds dumb to everyone
In Spain, because on this side we say the same about your dubs. Anyway, I hate dubs and always choose subs over them.

cry me a river, rolo

t. cholo

I honestly can't tell the difference between the accent of Bogotá and this Paisa accent. If somebody had asked me I would've said she's from Bogotá... What makes her accent noticeable paisa?

chicano

CHILEAN

>15985
CA

CA

Probably i didn't post the best example, but compare
youtube.com/watch?v=YOU4C5_t8Hc
paisa at the right, rolo at the left

I'm amazed of how good our dubbing industry is
We don't translate everything literally because that would be mongolic, so some stuff has to be changed, but with special care to not alter the final meaning.
youtube.com/watch?v=r56udKQF8W0

They all sound the fucking same

what do you mean amigo? they sound spanish, but we have different accents in Galicia, Cataluña, Andalucia, Madrid...
maybe you just put them all in the same bag because they don't speak "your" spanish
are you gonna tell me these people all speak the same?
youtube.com/watch?v=4pecuh5XG_E

NO

NO

Manolo, the joke is that everything dubbed in Spain gets dubbed by the same dude and the same woman.

>Puerto Rican Spanish sounds pleasant.
island nigger detected
Caribbean Spanish is literally the worst Spanish unanimously.

>tfw i cant tell the difference between any of these
kek