IT DIDNT HAVE TO END THIS WAY JIM

>on May 17, Blunt (pregnant at the time) was found brutally murdered in her home. According to crime scene photos, an investigation of the home revealed a message on the couple's living room wall, written in large bloody letters: "JAM IS FOREVER"

Is it still 2008? Are we on Sup Forums?

How about you fuck off back there you cancerous cunt

Can you calm down? We're christian memers here.

Stick to your game of plebs general, kiddo.

How about I stay on my meme board and you go back to your capeshit threads

LEAVE HIM ALONE, JENNA, GOD DAMN

>hating tv's 2016 greats

reported for curse words

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Sup Forums album when?

I want to say I'm surprised, but I'm pretty sure we all saw this coming.

I hope this is fake

better Sup Forums horror/slasher movie when?

It's not

/r/ing screenshot of Jenna's email.

This was horribly written

>t. expert writer

it's fucking Sup Forums, what are you expecting?

>mfw

this was worth the read

Better

Look at how intensely happy she is, look at how uncomfortable he is in comparison.

I never thought I'd want to get a blowjob from Pam until now.

ahahaha

Bruh..
I'll fuck

is this just a Sup Forums meme exagerated for comedic effect or is she really like this? I mean she's got a husband doesn't she?

fug

gg Sup Forums

It's a social media meme. It's something intentionally created with help from her management, to promote her image and generate discussion and attention. It's sort of like Kanye West having a manic episode on Twitter that coincides with each new album or single he releases. That doesn't mean it's all entirely 'fake', or something. Like Kanye is actually manic and obsessive, just not to the degree you would think if you took everything on his social media literally.

I could believe that in Kanye's case cause he's megarich and likely does have a very clever marketing team working on his image but I don't see Jenna as having any of those resources. She's not A-list enough.

I think you're overestimating how much basic social media management costs, and the level of celebrity you have to be before you have it. Anyone on a currently airing television or streaming show has some kind of professional representation. Like the studios won't contract with you as an individual, period. You have to go through an angency. And that comes with this kind of image management. A less famous person might not have as carefully, personally crafted an image, but they have people helping them put something together.