Was vaperwave a mistake?

Was vaperwave a mistake?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wTg-_H7It2M
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_uPX8bBgws
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Forgettable meme shit, move on nothing to see.

idk but this is fire

youtu.be/wTg-_H7It2M

future funk > vaporwave

sad to know this is about as creative and humorous as you can get as an autistic 21 year old white boy infected with anime autism and tranny rhetoric

Thankfully Trump will be doing away with these sorts of "people"

amen

hit me with your show stopping comedy bro

you have been mad about vaporwave for literally months

meanwhile we're just kicking back and enjoying our elevator music

so hey i reckon we're having a better time than you

are you sure im mad and not the same vaper autists that have to keep coming in my vaperwave future autistic funk hate threads to tell me that lol

i know you are really autistic so hear i smy formula i just look at your faggot future funk instagram link then make fun of how ugly you are, then you feel the need to justify urself lmao, works every time

was this irony? i hope it was a troll joke all of it because like... you have the gay learned internet dialect... ahem.. one might say.. ahem.. "reddit" you sound very gay lol, you probably are

noose yrself

case in point

i fucking trolled you you stupid faggot are you that mad about it?

seriously try to justify yourself for being an ugly autistic white boy

see

Why is everyone that makes this kind of music so ugly lol

Who is actually this bitter about vaporwave?

user... stop

you are projecting, it's sad that you think you have any sort of idea what you're talking to or dealing with

Holy balls did i actually trigger you that hard?

Vaporwave is a giant ass meme chill out lmao

you keep trying to justify your anime future funk autism man, you can't just say "i'm behaving like an autistic ironically" lol you are autistic man :/

this is your friends

"yes son your dad ironicially produced vaperwave as a teen because it was a meme and not because he is autistic"

Why the fuck does blank banshee look like a chad

Well, all I can say is enjoy waking up every day to the thought of vaporwave enraging you this much

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_uPX8bBgws

yo this is smooth af

>vaperwave autists donnt realize only 0.001% of vaper autists can look normal

yea dude u definitely look like him lol :)

you are just projecting again, like i said, it's sad to see you think you know anything about me or how i operate, very sad indeed, because this makes me emphasize with you... you must be the sad one, how can you come up with these sad scenarios? i don't think about depressing shit alot but you seem to, hope you'll be ok user..

>it's a lowercase 'af' 'man' poster

>ayy lmao le autism

thread in a nutshell

imagine actually hearing those lame vocals and listening to this song and nodding your head lmao

holy fuck that jawline

did you come here to justify yourself or something? are you not autistic?

will never understand why people that arent vapeywave haters come into the future autistic vaperrwave faggot thread lol, you retarded ?

no but white people were

i repeat:
>ayy lmao le autism

agreed, these vaperwave anime white boys are getting out of hand

so what

Because only Chads know how to make good trap

can you even fathom how much you underage puss he's dipping in?? he could definitely fuck my daughter

so that

Lol funny thing is that Chrissy boy is actually a Trump supporter haha

Another shit thread to filter
Thanks, autistic "vaperwave" fag

my favorite vaporwave artist is james ferraro

vaporwave is ruining all the 80s/90s genres i find sacred

wow he support trump? damn he definitely not infected white anime autism anymore an d is completely normal and doesn't have a monogoloid nose

is this ironic triggered roleplay? if you want a response from me just talk to me i respond to basically every post in my threads

no it's not that would imply vaper autism has any power the only power it is is the autistic energy it's anime white boys give it, and that's some very low quality energy

So you want a hugbox, basically?

i fucking trolled whoever this guy is lol

woho the fuck even knows what a fucking chrissycray is? do you understand how niche this autistic is outside of the internet autistic meme universe? when you last time you went outside lmfao. DUDE

you proved that i trolled you, easily, you are associated with some faggot twitter kid that i found on artzie music then you come tell me he support trump so now he's cool? lmfaooo you got fucking trolled retard here get trolled some more, bitch you must like it

is a thread for grimes autists a hugbox? yes i can have one too, get over it? fag

notice he has that vaperwave 90s cup design as a tshirt, it's under his 90s jacket, the kid with the vaperwave helmet on

Who's the target audience for Vaporwave?

>alt-right kids
>steven universe fans
>weebs

Theres an overlap somewhere

just chill people that want to listen to some smooth grooves..
that was an impression in case you didn't know, i know you guys are autistic i dont want you guys to actually get confused and think there was a comment supporting vaperwave lol

this ugly lil bitch is actually earning top youtube $$$ from stealing tunes from shitty soundcloud producers who've stolen music from disco musicians and stealing some anime gifs to steal on top of that

what's the correlation between alt-right, vaperwave, and letting a girl peg your anus?

lmfaooo this guy omg i feel bad for him man he actually sells those shirts

looks like he trying to earn enough dosh to buy a new chin

lmao you guys im having fun tonight in this thread, definitely worth the saturday night i'll tell you

let's all take a step like we're in Heaven with angels and seeing humans act like this, haha :) why this kid holdin an aloe plant llol

Think of it like this, what if a hallmark of vaperwave was using a candy cane in your prayer/squat photos, he'd be holding a candy cane instead, lmfao. Isn't that shit crazy?

"...ok ok right.. vaperwave... greek statues... aloe plants.... gradients..." ok i'll hold this aloe plant in my selfie i understand irony

candy canes are cooler ma nigga lol

are vaporbois the new neckbeards with katanas

they have been for a while

here ill give you a guys an easy meme, yes i do make many autistic vaperwave memes myself but ill have no part in this one, i entrust it to you, but i won't associate myself with it if you don't live up to my expectations of quality

here's the scene
it's this vaperwave chubby beard guy and he's got maybe glasses on or something and give him a katana and then some nice plain white text in the top left and bottom right corners like

"im sorry if had to come tot this..." "nothing personall..." but fuck it ill do it hold on you won't get it anyway, you're all too autistic, for real.

i like music that i can dance to

>is so autistic he chooses vaperwave to dance to
lol

thats why i have gf and u dont looser lol fagt

are you sure lol you dont even know me let alone how much prettier my cock is than yours (and face)

post ur gf

looks like a dumb slut, and even if she was a virgin when she married you she doesn't look very faithful

>(and face)

>doesn't look very faithful
youve been cucked, haven't you?

no, this dumb picture you posted just has a girl with dyed and stylized hair, to me this indicates that she is on the slow side, and subsequently likely to be unfaithful (dumb people tend to be unfaithful) i don't know how stupid you are but if you need to to clarify anything else let me know, i reply to mostly all comments in my vaperwave faggot future autistic white boy funk threads