>no hugs edition

Previous Thread:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>no hugs, pls
>Most importantly, have fun!

Tatsuta claimed

>20c
nigger what
20c is a chill day for us

Fuck that sounds good. I might pick it up too.
You seen wolf on wallstreet? I really liked it. I love leo.

Warned you

Fuck, they didn't get a replacement?

But why did you reply to me? You're spooky a f nigga

Claimed

Faster than Mai.

none of my solutions work and there is no way i could get to even $5200 (I even scraped together every single dollar i could find from anywhere i could think of) i got like to $5000 total with all that i scraped together. Dad finally calls and i tell him the problem. he stays silent for a good 5 seconds and then he says, "your brothers treat you like shit. I think you deserve this car"
>Oshit.jpg
he decides he'll pitch in the $500 dollars i need and my check from work will get me to $5700 which is past the requirement i needed.

>shin splint
>cripple
Lol k

Still here

How can this face be spooky?

No no, 20c is the perfect temperature, above that and it becomes too hot.

You should! It's on discount right now, not risking much.

I have seen it, very good movie. Can't go wrong with Martin S.

I actually think Leonardo Dicaprio is overrated in some aspects. Though I do enjoy the movies he's on on occasion.

He's good at screaming, kek.

I'm getting pretty cheerfull because tomboyish love for Homura is pretty long.

Made me kek, thanks user. Take a lewd.
Can I pet it?

Mugen would have to fight Mizore for me... then again, knowing Mizore, this'd end up as a 3 way...

Should hop on the back of my bike sometime. It'd be a fun cruise for you.

Not what I meant!
I'ma hold you to that! I've seen and made some pretty damn good set ups!
Put a manual trans in your car, we'll go snow drifting!

Ahhh, mine was only about a 25 minute drive.

Dont really need one. Its quiet enough that I can handle myself fine.

in case you missed it
it wasnt meant to be played on PC sadly. however, since you just started let me give you some GREAT advice: start over, Starting gift: Black fire bomb. You'll know when you need to use it.
>soon

we had to drive through downtown which sucked traffic wise

>Should hop on the back of my bike sometime.
Oh. I mean, sure. I wouldn't mind that, be a fun time, things scare the ever living hell out of me. I'll manage though.

Is it daytime already?

It's 12am here.

Shouldn't that be making ME cheerful instead? Well it is but I'm glad it's making you as well.

this a meme?

Oh you will see, this is something ive perfected in all my lazy downtime. I can kinda cheat though since i will have lots of time to prepare since you would have to ride all the way over.
That does sounds like a lot of fun, but i dont know how to drift so you would have to guide me

Holy fuck dude, what a based dad.
So is that the end? That's so good.

It's a little scary my man, are you new here?

Hmm, maybe it is. But I'd still prefer a good 24c, that's my favourite

Sounds good man. Don't overwork yourself.

I warned you this would happen.

Keke, I just love his confidence and facial expressions. I really love the actor overall.
Him and Jim Carrey. You ever seen Yes Man?
>2dollars
>overwhelmingly positive
yeah, bought lol.
You should really give darkest dungeon a look. It's a roguelike too. Just a bit more hardcore

It's 7 AM where I'm at

Not that new

It makes both of us

Kek, yeah. Know a semi-decent joke about the directer of Yes Man. Hehe.

Jim Carrey was good for his time I think, happy he's not really staring in movies anymore though. I don't hate Leo, but I don't love him either. He has his moments, I'll give him that.

Kek, good. Hope you have fun, adorable. Game's fairly difficult so I hope you're up for a good challenge.

I might check it out, though I already bought two games this summer sale. I gotta be careful or I'll binge.

Ahhh, traffic sucks. It's why I love my bike so much.

You'll either hate them more, or come to love it.

>Implying it won't be a surprise
And son, I have no clue how to drift... properly. It'll be a learning experience for us both.

Comfy thread. You guys are my favourites. Just missing Maki.

Kek, when I'm riding on the back of a motorcycle with a cute guy. I'd love it on first contact.

By myself though? Oh God no.

CLAIMED

>dat pic
Dominance established.

i have like 2 days left to get all my shit together. go to bank immediately and put everything together and all the good stuff. Skip to LA, the day im about to go, i have to wait for my dad because he dont live with us. turns out that day, my mom called out of work and one of my brothers is a lazy fuck like me so hes not doing anything. My dad forced my brother to go so that he could take it back and then my mom all of a sudden wanted to go. i dont care who does or doesnt go. except for my dad. i wanted him to go. We go to La, The address we were given didnt exist. (theoretically it did exist). the dude didnt answer my calls 75% of the time, and he wasnt there on the agreed time. Shit bricks again.

fuck our bike, its all about my car

dubs of truth

Ah Cheers dude, I might just do that.
Look at this fucking Captcha
>Look at it
>STREETSIGN
>ITS A FUCKING KID

>Kirino

>mfw there are ships now
>OG Leone claimed

Funny.

A surprise huh, well then ill start setting up so you cant catch me off guard!
Learning experiences usually make for great memories so sounds good to me
Also do you have a telegram?

>now

KEK!
fukken saved

Fucking garbage Captcha
>why they do this?

Fear is the mind-killer.

How goes your day, Togame.

Yo

Hello

Yeah, Jim's done. Loved his stuff that I saw though. Was a big part of my childhood.
Leo has his moments, we can agree. He's a bit of a meme. Like Adam Sandler lol
>Fairly difficult
That's the only kind I like. Not too hard not too easy.

Fuck it's just one shitshow after another, isn't it?

nice kiro

Welcome Leone, ships have always been around I think?

Yeah, pretty much the same with him during my childhood. Big influence on my brother growing up from what I can tell. Dude turned out pretty well.

I just get Leo fatigue every now and again. He was good in Wallstreet, but Martin S. should always look for fresh/new actors.

Adam Sandler is more a con man/tumor than anything else. Heard he's a nice guy outside of the business though.

Mmmm, it's difficult but if you know what you're doing it's slightly less difficult. Game's just challenging because you can get unlucky. Plus the combat is brutal if you're unprepared/not paying attention.

Who are you gonna shoot with that?

hello

A gay nightclub

Just came back from late cousin's funeral.

Orthodox churches are really weird with their customs and death.

Other than that just trying to figure some things out. Yourself?

When Your Orthodox
Its your funerao

I do not know yet.
Maybe the sun.

In the end, he shows up (late) we check the car out (and these dubs) and then when we go to give him the money we forgot to add the extra hundred in from the call. he didnt mention it either so we all left happily and i left with my car and an extra $100 in my pocket.

Was this worth all the stress? I have no idea
Am i happy i bought my car? Most definitely am!

Oh, well I'm sorry to hear that. I hope the whole event wasn't too emotionally stressful for you if it was at all.

I used to be religious when I was younger, can't say I'm familiar with their customs. What exactly do they do?

What are ya trying to figure out, man? And I'm doing fine, personally. Bit of a scrape a few hours ago but I handled it very well aside from a few fuck ups. Thanks for asking.

Sup?

>Implying cute
And who knows, gotta give it a shot!

Just mad because bikes don't know what traffic is.

>Implying I'm not already in your attic
Telegram? Can't say that I do.

I'll head off to sleep now I guess guys, good morning.

goodnight!

nah, bikers are rule breakers. Iguess that explains why you have a bike

Parade the body once after it's death, bury it, then the first part of the funeral happens 9-days after the fact and the second 40-days so.

It was not too emotionally stressful, a really distant cousin, I'm just sad about the fact that he was so young is all.

This Ekoserin thing. I'm not Ekoserin, but I know him, so I'm kind of confused.

I kind of wonder what happened with the petition, asking him to stick a circuit board in his ass.

I dont have an attic though, unless there is a secret one i dont know about? Ive been had!
Gotcha, i talk to a few anons on there so i figured id ask. If you do get one in the future lemme know

Sup

You didn't do a good job at it

Soup



Good jobbu

Not even rule breakers!
>You sound just like Miho, jeez!

You do! It turns out, I've been there all along!
Will do.

Wow, did out shitposter just give up that early?

>Implying that you're not
I'm up for trying new things. How I even found out I was bi. (Mostly gay, but who's asking.)

That sounds really fucking over the top. Not to insult your culture, but holy snake gods.

That's good to hear. It's always a shame to see people die in their prime. I hope it was at least a peaceful death.

Ahhh, I remember hearing about that through the grape vine of homosexuals. Shit like that is always confusing. Best advice I can give from what I know is to just be direct with each other? If miscommunication is even the problem?......

I honestly am curious as to how that would feel. But I'd never try it. Maybe a can or something, not that shit though.

  ▲
▲ ▲

>off by one
well you sound like Makoto

claimed

Y'all wish your waifu's eyes were as shiny and sparkly as mine

Nah m8. You wish your waifu could do shit like this.

Oh, how is it up there? Must be pretty hot, why dont you ever come down to visit? I told you i got plenty of room for you

>You wish
>implying she can't or hasn't
And her eyes are still more sparkly while doing it

got em

You'll have excuse me, but something urgent has arisen. And I'll have to be off.

>Togame / Lolicons

I dunno. Can't really complain about my captchas
>pic related

I'm not and I will defend that as long as I live.
I'll try that one day, maybe. Who knows.

I am Makoto!

Not bad. I got a nice AC installed, too hot down there yo.

Blue looks nice.

Bye.

>

Not really up to you if you're cute or not, kek.

You should always try new things. Keeps life interesting.

goodbye and goodluck

exactly. keep it that way.

trips of truth

>close eyes for a bit. feel like im falling.
I cant believe i still feel effects of the roller coaster. i need sleep
goodnight all

>grabs your hand

Goodnight Ika.
Sleep well man.
I always get that floaty feeling or something when I've been out on the river for a whole day.

>instantly marries you

night

Oh nice, do you have to fight off any animals up there? Im pretty sure the racoons arent friendly. I told you i had a whole set up ready, we can just move the ac and you can have anything you want

test

Why not? That's highly unfair!

Night Squid.

Nah, it's completely sealed. It's like my own little enclosed AC'd bio sphere up here.

Anata wa subete no homodesu~

>stops time so we can appreciate this instant for longer

>Sealed
See, you have to come down to eat and drink!
The other user is right though, its already been decided and you admitted you a cute. You cant fight this forever. Especially if you want me to hook you up with stuff up there

Its full on friend, its gone too deep