Hey Sup Forums drunk AF right now so lets start a drunk thread... tell me what your'e thinking about

Hey Sup Forums drunk AF right now so lets start a drunk thread... tell me what your'e thinking about...
rule n1} you have too be somewhat under the influence...
GO

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022744585
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Coming down from acid now,
It was really exciting for a long time but now I just want to sleep but my body won't let me.

Taking this so late was a mistake but my friends all were committed

K, I gotta try this out one day

LMAO IS THAT NOODLE HOT DOGS

im detoxing after having almost ruined three friendships this year due to 50% booze and maybe 50% fuckers cant get over themselves.

ie, its starting to interfere and time to get something else going on

I'm thinking about how crazy this thunderstorm that just started is. The thunder is shaking my entire house. Also I'm fucking hungry. I had a bad allergic reaction to something today and I took loads of benadryl but that didn't work so I went to the doctor and they gave me steroids. Im also on pills for my back. I can't sleep. It's 6am and I'm wide awake. I'm also thinking about like 600 things at the same time. I guess I'm not on any cool drugs but I feel FUCKING WEIRD. The steroid is making my heart go a million miles per hour while the too many allergy meds and pain med are making me feel retarded. Enjoy this retarded post.

Pretty hungover right now, was hanging around with friends yesterday and drank 2 litres of beer. Almost puked from it, because I'm such a fag.
Now I'm thinking about all the mistakes I have ever made and how I will never drink again... until next time around

guys do you know whats fucking good..........................................
ENGLISH MUFFINS

>slow_clapping.exe
sounds nice
no clouds here in cali for like 4 days
not a fucking cloud except for the solstice

my nigger

are lobsters like mermaids to scorpions?

OP here.. where from cali.... Its like 105 here in the 530

I just had 2 really sucks up the drunk...... but still good af

napa
not terribly fun, but fuck that sun is powerful with no clouds.

OP here really fucked up. watching Scott pilgrim... will reply..

damn dude from near tahoe... dont get the delta winds.... the only time to be awake is at night lmao

a little west actually

i'm drunk as fuck as well bro, gift me civilization VI

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022744585

no... its all about the age of empires 2 lmao

Thinking why the fuck i did coke last night after 2 years clean

because you know you want it lol

bumping because OP is still alive...

i am OP

i am ready for a roast