Gents, I need your help picking a holiday location

Gents, I need your help picking a holiday location.

I'm looking for a place where I'm likely to find a lot of young topless sunbathers frankly. It's surprisingly difficult to figure out which beaches are popular for this until you're there.

I'm in the UK and I want to go somewhere in spain. I've already been to Majorca, Tenerife and Lanzarote but on some occasions I've looked for hotels suitable for couples and they've turned out to be filled with nothing but 65+ year olds.

Ibiza seems like a good option - but I'd like to know where in Ibiza. I have no interest in clubbing, I just want to get blackout drunk at an all inclusive resort and wander down the beach with some nice views. I'm taking my girlfriend so no actual nudist beaches.

I'm ready to book this today if I'm convinced I've found the right spot.

Does your girlfriend get her tits out? Pics of gf and I will deliver a beach.

nope. She also hates seeing others topless. She loves beaches though so this is one way I've found to look at titties while holding her hand and not being murdered in my sleep.

then ibiza is not for you, that's a party isle. where women as old as80 still get topless and hope to fuck.

anyone been to Maspalomas in Gran Canaria? It's an island I haven't been to and seems to have a 6km beach?

Damn. Is she a prude in bed too?

It's weird. Somehow she can tolerate it if it doesn't seem intentional. I'm trying to train her to be more comfortable around shit like that. Maybe I will even get her topless this time round. I've tried before.

I don't mind if there are some grannies, I just want to make sure that it isn't ALL grannies. I also don't really care if there are a shitload of clubs - I just won't be going into them.

Romania at the Black Sea.
Thank me by posting creep pics upon your return here.

Far from it. She'll pretty much do anything as long as it doesn't involve me looking at another woman.

I bought this beast last week. :D

Southern Frace, Ramatuelle. Toppless and all-nude there.

Denmark is good for topless women.
Especially right now.
I saw so many tits yesterday.

Come to Italy, my friend.
Lots of good looking women, ESPECIALLY if you go in the south (Puglia, Sicily, Naples). In every beach there'll be at least a couple of topless women. And if you are adventorous enough you'll see places so beautiful you'll fall in love, trust me.

Only downside is that only young people can talk in english

Pics, you fucking faggot.

La costa brava. It’s a bay with beaches and campings. It has some rocks where you can jump from with amazing views to nudist beaches.
It’s full of dutch people though

Oh and it’s in Catalonia.

In the rain? ... O rly?

It only rained at night.
get a normal diurnal rhythm for Christ's sake.

On Tenerife.. Probably on north side... Side of the old :/ I suggest south part of the Tenerife - hotter because of the sun and much much more young ladies

Go to France, topless everywhere in the south and lot of place for orgies !

Ibiza: Hotel Ole Galeon. The beach downhill is literally littered with half-nude woman. Go there, you won't regret.

>Hotel Ole Galeon
that looks good. I'm checking prices now.

Theres some 5* place in Maspalomas which looks good. Based on the price I'm guessing it isn't ACTUALLY 5* but more like an ambitious 4*

>Hotel Ole Galeon
Looks like that would be around £400 extra for mid-june all inclusive. Might go for it.