Culturepals: New Years Resolution Edition

Culturepals: New Years Resolution Edition.

Eat big to get big. Go on a European backpacking trip, meeting a qt in every city, fucking girls on the top mattress of a bunk bed above a German autist. And still managing to hit the gym four days a week.

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/aKbez9ya

Previous Thread:
mega with all the OP pics that nobody uses
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

first for hopeful British lay

Fizkult privet

All qts love America, they want America to be great again!

Lmao no they don't

Hi, Rachel

I wonder if Indi finally killed himself

Are you speaking with girls who want to see the destruction of your country? It could work, if you tell them you're looking for a marriage visa to get out of the US.

Not Rachel, s-sorry.

no, I only talk to white educated girls

>the female incarnation of a /cp/er

:/

I feel like I can get tits out of this. What do I say for maximum chance of nudes?

>hobbies
>urbanism
Send her some hiphop

>were you born my prince
tell her you're a knight in shining armor to take her away from the ravaged lands of russia

good lad

Trying this for the first time. I wonder how it'll go.

Be patient. Sometimes it takes a bit for results

not worth it anymore m8, theres barely anyone on anymore

Is south east Asians spamming every white guy a meme or does it actually happen? I stay logged in at the times they're most active and get nothing from them.

I'm a polak and I've been in Canada for 9 years now and I decided to finally learn some French. I would love to get some help from a Francophone.

It happens to me for sure. So I imagine it happens to everyone else.

Living here for 9 years without trying to learn French isn't bad. I've lived here all 22 years of my life and can't speak French because outside of Quebec you have absolutely zero reason to learn French.

its not a meme, just be white and just normal to decent looking

>Talk to American
>"Oh yeah, my ancestors are from your country"

Like I don't ree about it and get all autistic. But the "muh heritage" stuff gets a bit annoying. There's not much to say in return.

Well I'm a normal looking white guy from Canada. I get nothing from them. Not like that's a bad thing, but still.

>There's not much to say in return
That's a silly reason to get annoyed.

People say it in a desire to relate to you because they'll have some bastardized family culture from your country.

I put a lot of effort into improving my english and while I still have an accent it doesn't sound Polish at all so a lot of people assume I'm from QC. I want to learn just enough french to be able to pretend that I am actually from QC.

>been picking up a little Russian over the years
>mark down I'm learning the language
>get messages from actual Russians wanting to help me with Russian if I can help them with English
why is this scary?

But they'll likely don't. At best they'll have a surname that other people I know will have. Which doesn't mean much at all.

I'm hardly going to be like "Oh yeah, Mcdonald? Well, a couple of years ago two people from the Mcdonalds jumped the fence to my garden and made off with some of the family sheep. In retaliation I mustered up the lads from the village and burnt all their fishing ships".

You sound a bit autistic, user.

how do you help someone learn a language? like where do you begin?

Fear of the unknown? I get a little nervous at the same prospect myself.

How would you respond if someone was like "You're Canadian? Wow I'd love to visit some day, my ancestors are Canadian!"

I don't know. I think they want basic conversation to practice grammar or something, and someone to help explain a word or phrase they don't understand.

That and nervous I won't be helpful or will sound dumb since I only know a tiny bit of their language. Have you practiced with anyone?

I've mostly heard people say that who are from the states and they're usually mentioning a grandparent or parent. I ask if they know what province they were from and if they do sometimes it opens topic points.

I've added some folks on Skype, haven't talked to them (yet). I've written some French to others,and picked up some slang. I'm just here for correspondence and learning tБh. I think as long as you put in the effort and be honest, they'll understand and be willing to help. Above all, just remember these are strangers are halfway across the world, and they appreciate seeing someone else try and dabble in their language.

Maybe Sup Forums has soiled my perspective of foreigners and people. I expect them to hate me for some unclear reason.

Interpals seems to have people that actually want to learn on it. Thanks, user. Think I'll give things a try.

Yeah, you can't make such a generalization towards foreigners, though I can see why. Thankfully I've never met someone from here on IP (at least I hope not.) Also, you should also know to be persistent, because you're not always gonna get work what you're looking for (i.e. you get people who are one and done - they give a reply and seem friendly but never respond). Also, what you're looking for isn't gonna come to you, you have to look for it.

Nobody else knows the >leaf meme

In fact, to most other people Canada is the more tolerant America. The place that has the cultural "cool" factor of America.
But with a bit of the classiness and politeness of Britain
And with the civility of Europe.

Obviously being Canadian you know that isn't the case. But to a foreigner, that's what Canada is.

>Logged in to a few random accounts using the leaked passwords and usernames

Being a girl on Interpals is a totall different experience. I logged into a Muslim girls and it was so strange watching someone being bombarded by all the Arabs that she normally would do, but not flirting with a single person. Most messages were to women though, too.

It's a strange experiment.

How'd you get them? When did this leak happen?

/michlleesh14

I done a bad thing.

top wew lad. Also
>Joined 14 years ago

Holy shit that's the oldest account I've seen yet. You only tamper with old, inactive accounts I take it?

The list that was posted applied only to ones from last year.

Generally, people were warned that their passwords were at risk, so advised to change them.

The problem is, if they haven't changed them, then whoever logs in first, gets to control the password. This may be the oldest Interpals account I've encountered though.

Lads. This isn't a joke at all.

I logged in to some old mans account And I found shit like this.

What the fuck did I stumble upon

I'm freaking out.

This isn't anything like how CIA/FBI agents talk.

Wow it's like you're really trying to get every single one of us detained and interrogated. Nice knowing you guys.

This guy also got a warning from Interpals for spam and advertising.

That message is creepy as fuck though. The more I read it, the more it seems like a joke. But there's some strange stuff in these messages so God knows what.

I regret saying "nigger" so much in his profile now.

Regards -- The Matador.

Nice chuuni stuff.

It continues.

There is more of this. But I probably should log out, before I get either knock on the door. Or someone smashing in my window.

theyre roleplaying you dork

>tfw a Jap grill compliments me on my Japanese skill.
Bretty gud degozaru.

is it true that Interpals is dead?

it's been dead for about 2 years now m8
even before there was a general on int

well fuck you then because people get nudes from qts

but the quality of the women is not the same as 2010-2013

all that is left is solid 4/10s, women well below average of what their country has to offer

just search and see what the Norwegians, Swedes, French girls look like on this site.
And you may think the Ukranians that are left are good looking, but imagine what real normal Ukranian girls look like in the streets of Kiev and you will know that what is left on Interpals is nothing but autistic neet socially dysfunctional retarded women.

t. CIA

So where would you go to find foreign qts?

I had an account on interpals four years ago. It's not just the quality of people, it's the quality of everything. It's easy for us Europeans to "meet qts". Don't know why, for example, a German would whine about not having some poonani, when he can get almost anywhere in Europe for a small price.

I have 40 euros on me now. I can go to Vienna, Ljubljana, Budapest, Brasov, and still end up having for a meal, or a periphery situated, dubious hostel bed
You just need the following prerequisites:
- Do not have autism
- Have at least 60 euros on you
- Have any kind of a backpack

Roasties get out.

>autistic neet socially dysfunctional retarded women

Perfect.

I have no idea what you guys are talking about. I've been on IP since early 2013 and I still meet amazingly beautiful women.

not to mention all the African bros and rare finds (Afghanistan, Yemen, Somalia, ect.) who are still active.

That's nice but I can't even get across my barren wasteland of a state with a car tank of 40 euros
If you live in Europe there's no point in using Interpals, you should be GPS Spoofing on Tinder and if you get a catch you just take the weekend flight to Vienna or wherever.
The girls on tinder are way better than this site and they are actually decently normal plus much more hungry for cock.

shit thread, shit posters

i cant sleep because im excited to talk to my qt again

Or maybe it's the 3FPM i dont know

>tfw wasn't here for the years of interpals and related stuff to be at it's peak
fuck hating always missing out on everything. any newer places similar to the good stuff?

>the good stuff?
implying we weren't always a bunch of manchilds going abroad to get laid

>tinder
>wanting to fuck roasties
dude what's wrong with you? get yourself some slav virgin teen pussy, not these worn out STD ridden meatslabs from tinder. do you have no standards or what?

>Sorry, this user's privacy settings do not allow you to contact them

>do you have no standards or what?
Not him, but no, I don't.
I am a man whore with low self esteem

Yeah Tinder is shit in my experience. Tons of basic bitches and uggos, and only really good for a hookup since most people don't really post bios.

indians on interpals are hilarious, they post like real pajeet

im sure theres something like IP out there but i'm just too lazy to go searching Tbh, I've actually taken to writing cute girls that are in prison

you really fuck fatties and uggos?

plus let's be honest, most normal Joes won't have that much luch with tinder anyway and get maybe one fuck a month not more.

still haven't found my tinderella

I want Scottish-German mix American Girlfriend. IP is dead, Anyway.

t.kuba

>Croat

Having fun with it then?

Dude you're Korean. You can get any girl you want on IP.

Found this on pol, explain yourselves!

me

Nortism isn't this old?

>you really fuck fatties and uggos?
I fucked physically ...indisposed women
No fat chicks so far

I have no idea, that's why I'm asking :((

Merry Xmas Sup Forums!! I missed you ^__^

>loosers
I'm not loose

dude...
how bad are we talking?

fuck off

I've been perfectly fucked already so yeah, I'm not on anymore. Thank you :D

>learning my bhutanese qt to speak dutch

where am i going with my life?

how do i get bhutan qt?

All these QTs are messaging me

What the hell is going on?

What would be the easiest way for me to get a qt gf?

Be more assertive. Also be qt yourself.

This was a nice compliment :)

I was more referring to what country I should go to.

)))

Just be yourself