Trips have spoken

Nice full house

Degenerate

>Wizards Sleeve
>Clowns Bucket

Sure post it already

>5 Signs That You Have a Loose Vagina
>1. Urinary stress infection
A vast majority of women who lose vagina tightness experience urine leakage commonly known as stress incontinence.
>2. Difficulty gripping your index finger
Simply slide your forefinger into your vagina and clasp it with the labia by contracting the muscles. Then insert your index and middle fingers to assess tightness as compared to a single finger. If you can insert your ring, middle, and index finger hold together and cannot feel anything, then it is most likely that you’re loose.

>3. Trouble with orgasm
When you realize that you have difficulties achieving orgasm, it may be a symptom that you’re loose. An orgasm, also called climax, is the peak of a sexual response cycle, and is usually the result of intense sexual stimulation. It generally requires a lengthy, sustained stimulation, particularly when you are first beginning to explore it. An orgasm is typically considered satisfying, and will be followed by contractions in the pelvic muscles.
>4. Insensitivity with smaller objects
When you aren’t satisfied by anything that is slithered into your vagina and you have a hard time feeling stimulated, chances are you’re stretched. Most people don’t know this, but inserting a larger object so as to feel stimulation is not a solution to their problems. While larger objects will bring you some benefits, the most crucial one being increased sexual pleasure; it will worsen the problem in the long run. There are various techniques that work to strengthen your pelvic floor muscles.
>5. Reduced sexual pleasure
You have a loose vagina if you don’t have a lot of sensation from intercourse anymore, and your partner does not seem to enjoy it. A healthy sex life is similar to having a healthy lifestyle. They both have different meanings to different individuals. What makes up a healthy sex life for one pair may be different from what another pair desires. However, all women desire to be tighter which allows ample pleasure of sexual activity.

Wizards Sleeve ?? tight as f uck

>Loose ppussy
A vagina that is used and abused and provides next to no pleasure for the average man.
damn, that was some loose pussy dude.

>I got a fucking fist in that shit.

>Clowns Pocket
A vagina resembling a blown-out, retreaded tire. Pressures succumbed to by shitting out children have left the former tight-lipped treasure trove in a state of disrepair.

>The monkey at the Zoo holding the catchers mitt with a roast beef sandwich in it sure reminds me of Andrea's Clowns Pocket.

>#horse jockey's boot #garbage boat #fouchebag #wizards sleeve #meat wallet #vagina #honeypot #beaver

people saying thats loose must be tiny dicked , bearly fit my head in there bro

>clowns-pocket
A very very loose minge.

>When I went to shag this bird last night I had to tie a plank to my feet as her minge was like a clowns-pocket!

>#wizards-sleeve #cunny #minge #flange #beef-curtains

il be honest when posting this i was hoping so young guys would say they would like to fuck her , as a 38 yr shes still has it , only down side about her she wont take anal , but loves facials

• The Grand Canyon
• The Great Divide
• Horse's collar
• Clown's Pocket
• Cathedral (my organ's never played in one this large before)

You could always fuck it yourself like a non fag would.

Yeah, but which head?

More pics then to prove it
>Then I will be the judge of a 19 year old banging your wife

only faggs fuck the same pussy ever night with out sharing .

What does everyone call their wife or gf's pussy/snatch/axe wound?

I always thought it was called a clown's pocket because she liked for little kids to stick their arm inside and feel around

Pipe Cleaner, KEK!!

Viz?

I don't really like to talk sexy when I'm fucking because it is... dark... and... rapey... but when not sexing, I usually call it her cunt, cunny, or kitty

Stamped bat.

Wish I grew up on your street

I've got the
>"Turtles Head"
>Viz Annual in the shitter

her tits

Good man. I keep the profanisaurus at work for special meetings.

You'll have to do better than that

You forgot to include her face

soccermom1967.igorsclouds.com/postings/nipples/?page=3
That fanny is fucking huge

funadvice.com/q/what_makes_a_vagina_saggy

>Fucking girls so insecure about having a loose fanny

When she lays down she looks like a sack of diarrhea

whats your point ? iv posted her before ?? you know how to use goole ? or that she no longer wants her face shown ??
ps i have seen her pics been posted before and on other sites we have asked for them to have them taken down , some one was even acting as her on fabswingers with her pics till we had them kicked

1) Stick dick in wife
2) Look down
3) ???
4) Profit

Doesn't look tight tho

please dont post her face and take down ,

I wouldn't even fuck her with MY dick

Hahahahahahahahaha you forget this was Sup Forums?

You're new here, right?

ok then u,s dont want more pics then ??

Well you shood have used OC that could not be traced, and not posted someone else's fanny and said it was hers, when clearly it's a different "Meat Muffin"

Tempted to go grab all the pics with her face and post them.all here

not new . but normally post on fabswingers , u kid are dopes , no wonder your gen is fucked lol

Dad? Why are you posting naked pictures of mom on here?

Kek. False flag fanny...

do what you want . bye

think wat yous want bye , xxxx , would make more sence that her fanny was what was real ?

Kekekekekekekeke

This is where you came from.

i would lol

Not of that fucking old hag, she looks far older than 38

op , il fuck her .
if you want