Sup Sup Forums. I moved to Japan yesterday

sup Sup Forums. I moved to Japan yesterday.
Ask me anything

From where?

"Am i kawaii? uguuuuuuu~"
Please tell me you're not a huge weeb.

Have you ever fapped to cp?

You do realize that most Japanese people are xenophobic and will hate you right?

Where are the subtitles

When are you committing sudoku ?

What's it like with no subtitles weeb?

Spent several years studying Japanese and ended up being able to go there for 3 weeks to visit a friend who teaches English there. So, question is how'd you get there? Job, money, home, etc. I have nothing keeping me here so I wouldn't mind moving there myself.

Why'd you post a gift?

china

England. I'm in Shinjuku for this week and move to Kyoto to stay on Saturday.

Sorry what does 'kiwi' mean?

Do people speak with subtitles?
Do signs have subtitles?
Is it true you get greeted by huge Pikachu when you arrive in Emperor's palace?

i think it's "cute" in japanese - i was referencing an especially braindead anime Sup Forums absolutely loves

Nope.
Yep. But they're all very nice so I don't care.
I can't math too good.
If you have a degree, try JET program. Just say you can't speak Japanese and/or have never been there. They prefer people without experience of Japan.
The default jpeg from my phone gave an error saying malicious code. PNG was too big so.. gif

how are maid cafés?

Sorry I should be posting pictures too. Not sure if this will work but I'm doing it on my phones browser now.

I don't know, I actually completely forgot about those. I haven't seen one yet though I've only been around town for a day.

You'll be part of China again soon once they take Japan since NATO got fucked by Brexit

how ya going?