YOU FUCKED IT UP

YOU FUCKED IT UP

Oi guys! :p

so cringe man
I'm just glad BP was really good casting, he sounded like the EMH guy

I haven't seen it yet but I know for sure I'm going to hate this Spider-Man because he sounds like a thirteen year old boy.

Hey as long as your got prejudice then you know you're american. Having a fair and pen mind is pansy shit for homosexuals and liberalfaggots that don't understand what the master race is truly about, even if it's only from second hand experience.

The more you make your mind up before hand, the less power you give to others. personal Bias is the root of the american culture.

it's ok he dies anyway

>cringe

I want posters under 25 to leave.

>SpiderMan
>is a child

best spidey on screen ever tbqh, got his naive personality and sense of light hearted humor down just right

well the character is like 13 so thats the point

How else do you describe painfully unfunny jokes being told by an actual child

an average post on Sup Forums

OH

I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates the new spidey

kek

They need to stop casting British actors to play Americans, especially when they're under 20 years old and have not had proper training. He sounded like a fucking cartoon character. I couldn't take his performance seriously.

He looks like a fucking stone faced goblin. Cripple-Babby from Game of Thrones would have been a better choice and he looks goofy as shit.

Wow it's almost like Spider-Man is a cartoon character or something?

He should not have been in this movie. As soon as momentum was being built they bring the pace of the film to a screeching hault to go visit Queens and introduce this asshole. WHy would Tony Stark think it was a good idea to kidnap an actual child to bring him to go fight the world's most wanted super-powered terrorist and half the fucking Avengers? God this movie was dumb.

Does Iron Man sound like a cartoon? Does Buckeye sound like a cartoon? Does Captain America sound like a cartoon? Why the fuck should Spider-man? How does having an actor who sounds ridiculous improve the movie in any capacity?

He sounded like Screech from Saved By the Bell. It was terrible.

Spiderfag was the best part about this flick. Looking forward to his solo movie, even if the title is dumb.

He's acting exactly the same as Spider-Man does in the comics, which is why Holland is getting so much praise.

>cgi suit
>adr voice

Ewww

They didn't fuck it up, it was a great movie.

Snyder bitches, LEAVE!

>"Did you just throw a giganormous frisbee at me?
What the hell!? I'm supposed to be a spider, not a dog!"

Where in the Spider-man comics does it establish that he speaks with unconvincing American accent?

Issue #2 you fucking casual

>that Aunt May after credits scene
I like how they acknowledged her milf presence

I've never seen a character more shamelessly shoehorned in.

She was so fucking hot

People bickering between Black Widow and Scarlet Witch are children. Men of taste go for Aunt May

I didn't mind him, although I wasn't laughing my soul out like the rest of the audience.

Damn straight, refined milf is the greatest commodity in film.
I did appreciate Scarlet Witch's tits during the airport scene though.

fucking told

In the word bubbles
Do you even read comics?

An ace in the hole. Same reason Cap got ANTS.

Who let in the professor, here?

Speaking of ants why didn't he use them? Would've fucked up tonyarmor pretty bad

Shit b8 m8

>plebs who don't know spidey was an actual kid when he first appeared in Marvel comics

How do the convey that as an idea? Do the put a half engish/half american flag at the beginning and ends of his sentences the way you would with music notes to indicate a character is singing?

Welcome to 40+ years of casting Americans as all other ethnicities including British. Your "accents" are just as bad m8