ITT: We post pictures of virls we know and user says what they'd do to them

ITT: We post pictures of virls we know and user says what they'd do to them

seduce her, then take her to my room, have really passionate missionary sex, then flip her over and cum in her tight ass. She will beg for more cock but all she will get is a turkey slap

How would you treat Sara?

Looks like the beginning of a watersports video.

Id gangbang her with a couple of buds with her in that dress
She'll blow me while my buddies DP her taking turns on pussy and ass
At the end we'll all cum down her throat

Kek

Follow her home in the way back from a party wait till she's in a dark alley and jump her from behind tear a hole in her tight dres and shove my dick in her ass with no regret as she's crying I'd wipe my dick off on her hair tben cum again on her face and slap her tits

Let her out her cage, pull her pants down and shove my face in her ass, then push my dick up into her ass and pound her, she will be crying for more dick from her true master

Could we atleast watch

yes ofc

faggots that dont contribute

actually has a brain

I'd have her on her knees and put my thumb up her ass as she thrusts her pussy back towards me. I'd just watch as her ass jiggles and her asshole pulses around my thumb. All the while she's just plowing back into me as hard as she can

Fuck the blond missionary. The brunette watches and waits for me to cum. She licks all my cum out of the blondes pussy and swallows.

She obviously wants to be ass fucked so I would help her strech out her asshole all day long dumping my cum in her ass

Wasn't this posted to gonewild a while ago?

Massage her Abs while I fuck her. Pull out and cum all over her tight belly.

Get her very drunk and persuade to come into the woods with me where i force her on her needs rip out her tits and get my dick out and if she doesn't suck it when i tell her too I'll force it in there and fuck her against a tree

so she'd just be your dirty lil anal cum dumpster? how many times that do would you do it?

Oil up her tits and titty fuck. Blow on her face.

Fuck her tits, and then shove my cock down her throat, making her gag, then I cum in her mouth

Strip her down and face fuck her till I cum down throat. Leave for the next guy.

please be gentle :)

Yes she would
However many times i feel like creampieing her

Do her

Her hands are tied behind her back with sharp nylon rope which rubs against her wrists. A group of horny black men pull her hair and play a game where they see how many cocks they can fit in her tight ass at the same time, causing it to gape massively. They cover her in cum, with one 8 inch BBC squirting cum all over her hair and then directly up her nose, causing her to gag.

Smash the glass out and bend her over and fuk that ass hard

noice. Same.

What would you do to this little
Slut?

Sneak into thir room while they have a sleep over.nwake up the middle one and slowly fuck her., the other two wake up start kissing while the watch. Then they join in for triple bj. I cum down middles throat

same. right there on the deck

I would tie them both up and tell them that I'm going to rape one of them. Whoever tells me the best way to rape the other girl gets to help me do it. Red wins with her idea to hold blue's head while I skullfuck it and then make blue take it in the ass while red chokes her.

After we do that and blue is crying and furious, I tie red back up and tell blue that red is all hers and for her to tell me how to get revenge on her.

be rough with her. it's her birthday

You realize that is mila kunis, right?

Titty fuck her while she jacks my friends off and we all finish on her face

lmao no it aint

nice, she'd do that too the slut

with you pic, Id love to just let her give me head, with really hot eye contact, just lot's of cock making out. Then when I nice and wet id go up her bum till I came

Walk up behind her and start feeling her up and kissing her. Slowly strip her clothes until I sit her on the counter and we fuck. Video the whole thing with her phone and send it to her family.

I would rub Elmers glue all over her, wait for it to get tacky, and then bear grapple onto her. We would become one. O would then defecate and urinate simultaneously and wait for it to emerge through crevices between our glued together bodies.

it's a fake of her. It's from a movie she did a decade ago where her boyfriend had pictures of her on his wall or something

doggy style and finish on her glasses.

I must see more of her..

tie her to a support beam in the basement with her arms behind her back

only feed her dog food from a dog bowl

emotionally degrade her for being so out of shape and having gross breasts

break her down and make her my slave

never enter the vagina, ever

make her mouth and asshole my personal home for my dick

gorgeous

Oh yeah, that's right. I knew I saw this somewhere before. I'm not the other schmuck you're arguing with about this, btw.

mmhmmm

Would date the younger one and take them both out to dinner. While younger one goes to bathroom me nod the older one sneak out to have sex. Come back and act like nothing happened. Do the same with the younger one while the older one cleans herself up.

Or Courtney again but with her sister Olivia

Id fuck her in the ass while groping her tits and have her deepthroat me when im about to cum

love bangs their uber rare any chance more bodyshots of her?

Take her out back in the woodshed tie her up and use those tits so hard they bruise

would bang

I want to jam her panties in her mouth and fuck her missionary style while she stares at me in rage, pain, and humiliation. Pull out, take the panties from her mouth and cum over her face. Then flip her over and jam it in her ass while I choke her from behind. Leave her gasping for breath with my second load trickling out of her asshole. Take a picture of it on her phone, make it her wallpaper, and send it to everyone in her contacts.

I want to facefuck her and make her gag so she looks up at me with teary eyes, her makeup ruined and mascara running down her face mixing with the saliva that drools out of her mouth as i repeatedly ram my 8" cock down her throat.

more pictures? or better, her kik?

girl in white

How'd you do this Milf?

Rape her in the ass while squeezing those tiny titties from behind then ram my cock down her throat as I cum

Olivia might like that

She does have a sluts face

Yes sir

Would she like to be gangbanged being forced to take a cock in her ass while the other guys finish in her mouth

This whore gets picked up from school by me. I tell her that her dad sent me from work to bring her into the city for a special surprise.

Once she's in the truck, I ether her and when she wakes up, she's in a shady motel room with cameras set up. I tell her that I rented out the motel so no one will hear her scream.

I ask her how she wants to be raped. If she wants me to throatfuck her first or go right to her pussy. She just wants it over with so tells me to fuck her right then.

I slap her and tell her I choose what happens and I sit on her chest and shove my cock in her mouth and start jackhammering her face like it was a pussy to hammer home that lesson.

Once she's been disciplined, I untie her legs from the posts but then retie her ankles to her wrists, spreading her much farther than she can stretch comfortably.

I finally start in on her pussy, fucking and thrusting with all my weight. I can hear her sobbing as I cum in her pussy.

She cries, relieved, thinking it is over. Then she hears a knock on the door.

have a rough story with this pic and ill reply to your pic too

absolutely

Take a picture from her hoghschool year book and place it on my fantasy football trophy for my league

Happy fapping!

dat ass doe

oh u know her...

Yeah its great
Got more pics of it?

nothing explicit unfortunately

What would user do to this milf?

That ok
Shes really hot just post any pics of her

WTF?! legit looks like old workmate of mine

shes legit perfect