Best of snapchat

Best of snapchat

You have her SC ?

hoping somebody on here can help me with this problem i have. if it gets solved i will dump all nudes i get.here goes:
so i downloaded the casper.io app to use to login to this girls snapchat however i cant see what she sends. i ca only see what people send to her and i was wondering if there was any solution. i.e. another app to use or something because i know she definitely sends nudes to her bf by the way he replies

you re being a retard.

and why not just get his snapchat, that way you'll get what she sends?

SC Name and more?

bumppp

hurr durr just somehow obtain his password without being suspicious. dont you think that would have been like the first thing i fucking tried if i had the magic ability of "just getting his snapchat". if i could get passwords so easily why the fuck would i ask

Fucking kek user, that was what I thought too

so you have this app or site or whatever for her, say it only shows what she receives.

>thinks he needs password to see what the BF receives....

cunt you are outright retarded...

>somehow obtain his password without being suspicious

well, you got hers, right?
social engineering, kid.
works wonders.

You asked a question and you talked back to the dude like he was a dumbass. Not very nice for a creep that breaks into accounts. In reality he was nicely saying you are an autist.

Keep posting, please

Last one I've got

Thank you, you know her SC name?

Post whores snapchats

i honestly dont undertand why i fucking tried reaching out to you people because all you have done is re write what i said and call me retarded. to fuckwit reply no.1 i already have her fucking password and i need his password to see what he receives. its not like a site that gives me instant fucking access to anybodys snapchat.to fuckwit reply no.2 i got her password because it was her name and year of birth. i dont why the fuck you think its so easy to figure out somebodies password with the limited fucking knowledge i can get stalking his fb page. like i said i dont think trying to manipulate him into me giving me his password will work either because im sure she will find out about all the snaps she didnt fucking send. like i said i want to be fucking suspicious.

bump

i asked a question hoping to get an answer-yes,however he called me a retard for not knowing the snapchat password of literally anybody. hardly think he needs defending

MOAR

bullshit, I called 1-800-CUMONMYFACE and a guy answered

At least it was toll free

the text on these kind of pictures really makes me hard, especially when there's implied cheating