I fucked my gf in the ass last night and she cried...

I fucked my gf in the ass last night and she cried, quietly and to herself at first but eventually very loudly while she said how much it hurt. She never told me to stop so I didn't, I just kept going until I came inside her asshole.

The crying actually got me very swollen, and I'm sure I was fucking her pretty hard at the end. When I pulled out her poor hole looked ruined.

My question: Did I rape my gf Sup Forums?

Probably

next time video it, shit like this gets me rock solid

if you act like you didn't, then no you didn't

however if you get all apologetic and believe her bullshit, then she will say you raped her because you're a beta, and you will never get to ass fuck her again

women like confidence. always remember that.

Nope. She never said anything. That's why I came up with a safe word with my wife. If she doesn't use it I don't stop. So far I've never heard her use it.

Did she ask you to fuck her ass?
Have you asked her if she enjoyed it?

Pretty much. She was trying to be nice and not say anything but if you cared about her you would have stopped.

cheaa but she secretly liked it. like all women.

This

just curious ..
which nationality is she ?

Also this.

If you enjoyed that she hated it and that it was hurting her, then I'd say yes.

next time slowly stretch her asshole over half an hour or something ... with finger(s)

after that, you can fuck her ass all day long and it won't hurt

She will get use to it. Bitches be crying all the time anyways. Use more lube next time and have her lay on her side. Yw.

If you used lube, you're fine.

same, the safe word for my wife is Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen

Was it a good fuck?

Cheesecake

She never said anything, during or after.

I care about her, I just also think it's hot that my dick was stretching her little butthole and making her cry.

russian i presume?

Flubbingrubben?

?

Hell yes, don't think I've ever cum that hard.

When I pulled out the jizz just dumped out of her ass.

No and no.

how big is her dick OP?
we have to know

close, Dutch

1. buy her a buttplug
2. one hour before you want to fuck her asshole, tell her to stick it inside
3. ???
4. profit

/thread

My wife didn't like it at first but she craves it now.

Why is it so visually appealing to see a dick stuffed inside a girl's poop hole?

hnnnnng

Flippity Grob

Then go and ask her, not us

I'll stuff my dick in your poophole?
I'm down if you are????

My wife wouldn't let me touch her ass for the longest time but after we finally did it, she lets me fuck her ass at least once a week and i been hitting that shit harder each time and i think she loves it but wont admit it yet.

It can take years. My wife just started to admit she likes a little finger action. The key is to get them really relaxed and horny so if won't hurt.

>111111

Just don't overdo it and ask her now and then how is it going. Last thing you need is to tear her unprepared Angus and lose all your progress.

omfg

I did this once to a girl who cheated on me. I switched to her butt without asking and when she screamed at me to pull out I told her I knew what she did and that this was her punishment. By the end she was crying uncontrollably. I said we were even.

Greentext?

Then what happened?

Sex was so anal an asshole fucked an asshole in the asshole. Could only have been more anal if you had shared a double ended dildo.

No.
She seemed to sort of accept it but we broke up soon after. No regrets on that, she was a slut. A little young for me too, she was 18 at the time.

Fucked my gf a couple of times in the ass.. she didn't enjoy it the first couple of times because I just rammed it in, now I'm more smooth and play with her ass first

kek. I initially tought you were messing up with the words.

No, you didn't. But that doesn't mean your not a dick. That is a very sensitive area. Internal bleeding is a very real possibility. If she was in pain you should at the very least stop and add more lube.

Eternal bleeding?

What? A story doesnt make sense unless its in green text? I think its time to get out of the basement senpai.

Am i the only one that gets this joke?

eurotrip ? haha

error.

You made out wirh your sister ?!

eurotrip brah

My question - how brainwashed by feminists are you?

kek