Everyone has some kind of disability or physical/mental problem. I have A.D.D

Everyone has some kind of disability or physical/mental problem. I have A.D.D.

What's yours?

Cool made up disability faggot

>hurrrr I can't pay attention

being overly awesome. it makes people jealous, which leads to them harboring resentment...

Asperger syndrome (not self-diagnosed)

My left eyeball melted.

Social and general anxiety
So nothing real

my right eyeball melted

youre my fucking problem

get killed

Severe autism.

I put Glacé Cherries on litterally everything

Add
Narcistic personality disorder
Depression

Also I sometimes fap to traps

how severe is severe?

cluster headaches
>mfw

I have good ol' assburgers

I enjoy going on Sup Forums

> I have A.D.D.

You are aware this is bullshit, right ?

I'm a drug addict:)

ADD, PDD-NOS (autism), recurring depression, somatization disorder

>BPD
>schizophrenic
>Depression

source?

I've autism.

D-pression ;D

Assburgers, schizophrenia and some other shit I forget

I hope you're lying cause that shit is horrifying, but if you're not, have you considered suicide? How do you cope?

severe panic disorder. don't have attacks anymore, but im terrified all the time. my heart hasn't stopped pounding in over a year. medication has done nothing. thinking about killing myself

I'm so sorry dude - life will improve, just don't give up

It's not, as it's in the DSM, even DSM-5.

Agoraphobia
Generalised anxiety
Gender Dysphoria

PTSD and Schizophrenia

Insomnia. Plus legally blind.

>PTSD
Was it rape?

depression
GAD
ADHD
schizo
bipolar

i am also addicted to heavy drugs and cant for the life of me put the needle down.

PDD-NOS (autism) a lot of depression.

schizophrenic

CFS and clinical depression. Both diagnosed by a medical professional and not my tumblr bio.

I feel accomplished if I manage to walk to the supermarket two streets away.

Man you people are fucked.

OCD. Anxiety. Addiction. On the spectrum (high-functioning). Depression. Hypochondria. I think cancer and/or AIDS, too, I've been losing weight.

kek

>extremely rapid cycling bipolar
>borderline personality disorder
>paranoia
>closet mtf transgender
>non-24 sleep wake disorder
>clutter speech disorder
>alcoholic but mostly stopped
>agoraphobia
>social anxiety disorder
>dissociative identity disorder

Balls or gtfo

Nothing is wrong with me. I'm perfect in every way. And definitely better than all you pathetic faggots. Everyone tells me I have the most feminine penis they've ever seen.

Im happy im just poor. Its the cost that hits me hardest. I swear once I win the lottery im making a huge fucking castle out of the worlds Glacé Cherries.

Then you will see.....YOU WILL ALL SEE (my Glacé Cherries)!

>hypochondria

Do they tell you about your anus too?

The DSM labels people to quick, im not sayin DSM is wrong but there are just too many disorders. When a person gets the label they get pumped with pills

i have anxiety lmao and im "manic depressive" but i dont really care about that i just get nervous racing thoughts in public or just out of my house in general. i've gotten better but its still embarrassing

It's like a royal flush of bullshit

born with next to no vision in my right eye.
slightly lazy eye.
you'd think it would be shit but actually has had no real negative impacts on my life.
sup?

No-one in this thread actually has anything wrong with them. You're just all mummy's little special snowflake.

No, it doesn't. Some people get diagnosed too quickly. DSM is pretty strict.

I got diaged wih tourettes last year, kinda makes sense as to how much of an idiot i was when i was younger

paranoid schizophrenia

fucking cyclops freak

I need to maintain my body fat at around 12% max. Else i grow tits.

had this all my life and i guess ive sortof gotten used to it to some degree
doctors pretty much tell me to live with it because there is nothing they can do
currently in therapy and some other thing where this chick massages muscles and stuff

thats whas what i meant ur right

i wear glasses

Avoidant Personality Disorder and ...
Is Lactose Intolerance a viable disability?

Army veteran.

I have been diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder, subsequent alcoholism (5 years sober) clinical depression and mild-OCD (side effect of addiction recovery).

I function. I have a career, am a father and husband of two girls and maintain my home. You can't give up.

Medications that haven't worked: Zoloft, Wellbutrin, Remeron (slightly worked), Seroquil (spelling?)

Medications that work: Cannabis, meditation

Try taking male hormones faggot

Borderline personality disorder, and a seizure disorder. I had my first seizure in a while last night

lol sticks and stones nigga.
its not like my eye doesn't function aka move fluidly when i blink, move my eyes around, cry, whatever.
if it had of been an accident as a kid or teenager it would be a whole different story though. when you born with something like this - that's just who you are.

If real then thanks for service brah

My disability is being too normal.

Nah... at the moment I've got 2 hernias in my lower back. Woo

No Afghanistan

>husband of two girls
well done you

Diagnosed with SPD a year ago.

Don't avoid the question; have you considered suicide? How bad is it? How long does it last? Do you take painkillers?

So.... rape?

Look up psilocybin. It's supposed to help in small doses, although it's illegal in most places.

GAD, panic disorder and dyslexia (if that counts)

Oh, shit. Kek. You get what I'm saying.

I like meat

Da fuk OP

Try Cocaine. It worked in 1930!

I have a seizure disorder is that enough? I mean last night I had a grand Mal seizure and slammed my head into my end table and have a black eye

Im bi-polar and legally blind.

Yea, I served in the 172nd BDE and 98th Maint. Division, 2001-2007.

Thank you for your support.

nah im pretty nuts

LSD has been shown to cure it. And you can also treat it by snorting chilli pepper powder. Google "cluster headache capsaicin"

bad back, diverticular disease, addictive personality and probably a bit mental

I am a pathological liar with sociopathic tendencies

It's not crippling, more of an inconvenience.

Thank you for pwning the taliban. Sucks bout your paychecks though.

No just saw your Mom

How can you get PTSD from committing rape?

Thanks for wasting tax payer money. Alcoholism and minor depression aren't disorders they are symptoms of living in modern society. The people who AREN'T depressed are the ones with a disorder called being stupid and ignorant. For real though I'm sorry about you going over seas and seeing some crazy shit and appreciate that you got tricked into it probably at a young age (hopefully)

Gender Dysphoria (Autigender, Google it)
Cancer (self diagnosed)
Lonely, I don't know why but people don't like me
Religious family
Above average intelligence (IQ of 60%)
Can't keep these bitches off my dick (especially rarity, the best pony)

Professionally diagnosed: Asperger's, ADD, depression, generalized anxiety disorder

Possibly have: narcissistic personality disorder, OCD

No your not

Ive known people like you, so far completely ruined my life, you are impossible to deal with, everything scares you, heres the good part,... thats fucking normal, shit is scary you just have to be less of a faggot about it and get a grip, that way you wont destroy the lives of those around you too,.

Mine is ADHD if I can get around to keeping appointments and things about it ill get diagnosed

Schizophrenia also. People here suffering from it, in what way does it affect you? What are your particular symptoms? It differs greatly from person to person.

I have autism

at some points yes i did consider suicide, but i want to live since my life is all i have even if its shit.
i imagine the pain could be relate able to scooping your brain out of your eye socket with a spork
the headaches can last between hours to days at a time
the painkillers ive tried barely take the edge off and once they wear off i end up feeling worse than before so i tend to avoid drugs
probably not legal in norway
will look into it though thanks

She enjoys it.
See a therapist man, that shit damages you

Autigendered

An IQ of 60 is severely mentally disabled

There isn't always a name for our mental maladies. Tribalism or patriotism is something I overcome. We are all one people, just with different sicknesses, as you say.

I was 18. I know that I served a machine that in hindsight pulled the patriotic wool over my eyes. I don't argue there.

I also agree - if you ARENT depressed you aren't paying attention.

"Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing that I know of" (Hemingway)

dunno how you cope tbh I cant stop smoking weed daily since forever it calms me down so i can concentrate on things, I cant give it up I feel like its more important to me than food sleep any of it, with yours I guess it sends you to la la land away from your brain, its just our medication dude