Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uLOMdddg11A
youtube.com/watch?v=OGfFaZNaUFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wew. Jen looking hotter than ever.

>can teleport anywhere
>stays inside a box inside a fucking cage

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

i hate her... but my dick loves her so much...

Is she Dazzler?

delete this. now.

They keep him inside a electrified bos , the cage is also electrified.....hmmm i wonder why?

Do you need everything spell out?

>Nightcrawler played by an ayy lmao

why can't he just teleport outside of it?

are you fucking retarded
nightcrawler can teleport anywhere in line of sight
you fucking stupid cunt
fuck this shit
fuck jlaw
fucks sake

HE'S IN AN ELECTRIC BOX

Is that new? I don't remember electricity blocking his teleportation. I'm alright with it though.

Well i guess for some people it's hard to figure it out...he can't teleport trough electromagnetic field created by the electrified thing (the box and the cage)

I know nothing about comics so i don't know if that's in the comics too or they just nerfed him.

they made it up

RIP OFF OF BONE SAW SCENE INCOMING

Not in the comics whatsoever. This was written in to fit where this writer wanted the plot to go.

She is ugly and fat.
Just wow, huge miscast.

That's so fucking stupid

Her face is so fucking busted now. What are you guys smoking?

>make Mystique the main character
>only have her in make-up for 10 percent of the movie and deliver incredibly shitty lines

Why? Its magic it doesnt have any built in logic

Wait, isn't she supposed to be his mom?

Why doesnt he just teleport inside the announcer and make him explode

Why did she only saves Nightcrawler and not both?

In the comics, it's line of sight. Kurt's main weakness is his crippling inferiority complex thanks to his blue skin.

The made QS Mags son, I'm sure she got knocked up in the pas or whatever.

Is not, is a nice limit to nerf the character.

Pietro was always Magneto's son.

any pics of lawrence's pusy slit from this film? butt lips?

Possibly a movie nerf, but one that I don't mind.

this is a blue board

god, new crawler is so shit
youtube.com/watch?v=uLOMdddg11A

she doesnt even hit the henchman

no its not its only line of sight because he could teleport inside a wall if he didn't see where he was going. This makes like no sense for a teleporter.

The wings guy joins apocalypse

AH MEINST DU DAS JA

You can't force a beautiful, stunning actress like the down-to-earth Jennifer Lawrence to do things she doesn't want to do.

>Pietro was always Magneto's son.
It was just hinted before now he outright says it.

Stop, this is not cool. You are hurting her.

No, I mean in the comics.

>nightcrawler and angle fighting

>cuts them out to show jlaw being a slut.

BRAVO SNYDER

is that hairline shooped?

How much do you wanna bet that the "electromagnetic field limitation" the faggots in this thread are claiming isn't even mentioned in the movie and this is a giant plot hole?

No. The fat bitch is balding.

Truly the most beautiful X-Man. No wonder Scott and Logan are constantly at each other's throats!

JLAW IS SO OVER

LMAO FAGGOT

they won't even explain it

what a bitch

he looks like a fedoras wet dream

>hunger games meets Nightcrawler.

thats not how it works

he was dead in the comics and teleported from heaven to earth and was alive again. i dont think a little electric fence would stop him

>no its not its only line of sight because he could teleport inside a wall if he didn't see where he was going. This makes like no sense for a teleporter.

It's a nice change stop being autistic

nightcrawler is catholic actually

more like Fat Gains

LMAO you have no idea of how it feels to be observed like an animal, or laughe at just because of your appearance.

Plot hole just because they don't explain it in detail?

Are you stupid?

In that 1min clip i had all the explanation i needed.

I thought he could teleport anywhere he could picture in his head, just that he only had 100% success rate if he could actually see where he was going

Not that dude but why is it a nice change? It's just a dumb chekov's gun to get them out of a later plothole because "GEE APOCALYPSE ELECTRIFIED THIS PYRAMID!!"

Yeah, i think i saw him teleporting pretty far away before.

you havent been keeping up on current events. turns out mags was a literal cuck and they arent his kids. there real dads name is django. im not making this shit up either, google django maximoff

Take your 'head canon' crap to tumblr faggot

I'm guessing he's not her son this time around?

only weaknesses he had in the comics were sonic beams and angel's healing blood

>django maximoff

uhh I went and looked and sounds like Django Maximoff was the cuck dude..

>Django lived in Transia with his wife Marya when, having lost their own two children, they were asked to adopt the infants Pietro and Wanda Maxmimoff by the High Evolutionary. They accepted and resolved to raise the children as their own.

Why are you doing this? Why are you pretending to know anything about a comic book character that you clearly know nothing about? Why?

Comics is a 2 mile range, which he can do continuously for a short while, until getting exhausted.

>hes weak to electric fences you idiots!
>i LOVE this new change and if you dont then you are autistic!
thanks for making Sup Forums a better place guys

why? catpiss spent like 10 years with azazel. she couldve had his kid at any point between then and now for him to be this age

Why doesn't he just teleport to the outside of the fence?

Are they acting like electrified obstacles in the way block teleportation? Like he's somehow making a portal/chamber that goes through objects instead of through space and thus can be blocked?

They ar enot doing that, they are saying that is clear that in the movie he can't go pass a electromagnetic field. My guess is that that magneto will do something to a forcefield during the movie and NC will pass it.

You are just an autist that doesnt get the character can get changed fuck you

>it's revealed by the high evolutionary that Django Maximoff was Pietro's and Wanda's true father all along.

This is like making Batman broke so he can't fight crime anymore. It's a beyond retarded nerf to make the script easier to write.

Very nice, autism boy.

i am beyond that

This is a movie not a comic book, never pretended i knew anything about Nightcrawler from the comic books, never read any comic books. I just talk about what i saw in the clip and movie Nightcrawler.

Hey ECM FAGGOTS LET ME SHOW YOU A LITTLE SOMETHING:

>Teleportation, or Teletransportation, is the theoretical transfer of matter or energy from one point to another without traversing the physical space between them.

HOW THE FUCK WOULD ELECTRICITY STOP HIM FROM DOING THAT?

well hes going to have a big problem with storm and Magneto.

I really don't care how fucking ugly she is. She just doesn't have the charisma, natural personality or acting ability to pull off the character. You could literally shave a bald spot into the top of Famke Jannsen's head and she would still be a better casting choice.

Well if you don't know about it then don't fucking talk about it then

It doesn't
This is retarded

Batman is a main character, nightcrawler will have 15min screentime.

They just wanted a way to control him a little, get over it.

I hear the girl from GOT has a good anus.

...........couldn't he just port through the floor? I mean I doubt it has a electrical charge

You don't anything about any X-men and that's the fucking problem with FOX-Men lovers.

and anyone that's telekinetic, in the movie he can be locked in place with telekinesis

Jennifer Lawrence > Rebecca Romijn

line of sight only

He better not walk on carpets that will kill him.

fixed

well he's already dead in the comics

No dude like if theres electricity he cant move so like there are power lines in the floor and he also lives in an electric box and then theyre gonna like make him fight someone in a power plant and hes gonna have to believe in himself and at the end of the movie he'll have the power to like teleport through electricity

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

how do you know there's another floor underneath the cage?

Omega level mutant Mystique and her merry band of sidekicks fighting the mechanical menace known as the patriarchy

youtube.com/watch?v=OGfFaZNaUFc

Since when is mystique an omega level mutant?

I just figured when he ported he moved into a different dimension and just moved through solids and looked around...and if it was safe he'd pop back in...of course all of that happening in a split second in our dimension

since SWJ feminism

i've been over this movie since it was announced. Doesn't make it less retarded