The great NZ vs Israel War

Woohoo, its back to the sandpit boogaloo!

Shit hyperbole like this is the reason you can no longer understand politicians, what's going to be the difference when Netayanhu does actually mean war or it's all "context"?

Its honestly like watching a child have a tantrum

Godspede New Zealand

You truly are the least cucked nation in Oceana

Can't wait for mysterious car bombs to go off on NZ politicians.

I for one promise to rise to defend my Kiwi brethren from the Jewish scourges

fucking kill our politicians please
we are a fucking joke in politics
once nzers see how shit the world is maybe we'll also stop being such lefty fucking idiots

post yfw childrens hospitals in Auckland get bombed in self defense
kys

Onya NZ, show those hook-nosed kikes who the boss is

retarded jaffa
do you like being a leftist country?
do you like our politicians and how broken our government is?
go outside

Why Israeli politicians are always such autists?

I hope gandalf nukes those sandniggers

lame
why pissrael always try so hard

>le anti isreal circlejerk

feels like reddit

What the fuck did you just fucking vote against me, you little goy? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Mossad, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Iran, and I have over 300 confirmed subversions. I am trained in memetic warfare and I’m the top subverter in the entire Israeli Armed Forces. You are nothing to me but just another goy. I will subvert you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with voting for that shit in the UN? Think again, goy. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across New Zealand and your weak points are being assessed right now so you better prepare for the storm, goy. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your nation. You’re fucking subverted, goy. I can subvert anywhere, anytime, and I can subvert you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with media. Not only am I extensively trained in memetic warfare, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Mossad and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Earth, you little goy. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” vote was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking hand. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, goy.

shut the fuck up, dumb autistic finn

israel is shit

>wah wah some country halfway across the world from me is settling some dumb arabs desert

>implying I set foot in the Poorth Island
kek
KEK

fuck IsFAKE

>and that’s just with media.

> least cucked nation
> in oceania

It's not hard, m8.