What's this ?

What's this ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BwOCw3JPMaE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You do have to wash your dick. You know that, right?

Old semen. Dude wash your dick after you fap

Food.

Smegma. It's not cum.

That's one chuddy fuckin' dick dude.

Its smegma and a clear indication that you dont wash.

Get off the internet and shower you filthy simpleton.

Fucking disgusting that's what that is

Human cheese. Spread on toast to properly enjoy.

Its smegma. Clean your micro penis you faggot

Thats a yeast infection as well you disgusting animal

Wow... that's some crusty looking smegma. Describe the smell I bet it's worse than at a fish mongers

Uncut masterrace.

kik GelinWALY2552

I dare you scrape it off then lick it. Pics and all!

Cue the webm of the Japanese chick eating dick cheese.

Result of your parents being to poor to afford to have you snipped.

This is what all uncut fags have to go through? Yikes. I generally feel bad.

The only reason cutfags have to justify their mutilated cocks.

At least someone understands

SEEMS LIKE A GOOD UN

it gets worse if you wash it off. It usually heals itself after a month or two. Just wait and it will self heal

Op is just a filthy pig that doesn't bathe. I'm uncut and never had a single bit of smegma. Because I take a fucking shower each morning. The only reason you should ever cut is for medical reason or if you're a fag like OP that doesn't know what personal hygiene means

>What's this ?

Disgusting. Fuck off and die, faggot.

Smegma is dried cum, idiot.

It might just be me but that's a penis I believe.

This. That build up is at least 2 weeks of not washing.

t. the mutilated dick

LMAO this ignorant piece of shit

Lets view the facts here
>a few hundred babies die every year in the u.s. from complications due to cock mutilation
>cock mutilation removes the most sensitive part of your penis
>basically only americans, jews, and muslims mutilate cocks regularly
>mutilated cocks cause the head of the penis to dry out, which results in further loss of sensitivity
>mutilated cocks lose their natural form of lubrication
>OP would have to not wash his dick for literally months to have that much smegma

If you never wash your foot, you can get a foot infection and die. Is this reason enough to chop off feet at birth? No? Then cock mutilation is a retarded religious rite that has been popularized in the U.S. to get a little bit of extra cash.

You need to wash under the foreskin in the shower dude, or else that builds up. Aka Dick Cheese

Looks like mashed potatoes on a penis to me.

i know its bait but for everyone else in the thread wondering:

smegma happens on both men and women from specialized oil glands called apocrine glands. the apocrine glands are different from regular oil glands that produce normal skin oil (which is bacteriostatic and prevents bacteria overgrowth) in that it produces thicker fluid, and it holds and contains pheremones without bacteriostatic properties. they're present in your armpits and genital areas.

anyways, that's why your junk and pits get stanky or greasier than the rest of you

a bunch of negros

youtu.be/BwOCw3JPMaE

It's AIDS. Get your dick amputated ASAP, before it spreads.

Thrush user

Fucking kys

It's your sperm.

Can anybody give me some pointers in to how to accumulate that much smegma? I love the feeling of accumulating for days and then pulling the foreskin back and smelling the ranch stench it has and peeling it off. But even if I save up for weeks, I don't accumulate even a fourth of that.

aids

Get thrush, its the only way it's going to happen

B8 > R8

Thanks for sharing man. Learned something new today.

I have a penis, not a vagina.

More fuel for the cutfag master race argument

>master race
Skin bridges

I would think losing some sensitivity would score with women since they always fucking complain guys cum first

please see
more fuel? your only fucking fuel

Thrush. It can be one of the first signs of HIV.

looks like dried cottage cheese, dude

>justifying sex being worse
Im uncut, I've been masturbating furiously since 11 or 12. With a condom on I usually don't cum during sex. My girlfriend always finishes before I do. The fastest blowjob she's ever given me was about 5 minutes, the average is 20-25.

Said the faggot with a Zootopia reaction image.

this is from snap: iggy172

How does that even happen? I'm uncut and haven't washed my penis once in my life. It looks clean when I peel back my foreskin.

Your point? Guy in OP's pic has thrush, you can get oral thrush, it's not location specific.

see

>average is 20-25.
She probably has a shitty technique. If I had to spend 25 minutes eating my gf out in order for her to cum (I have a micropeen so she doesn't cum from vaginal penetration), I would go flaccid and lose interest in having sex.

Thrush is a yeast infection. You get it orally or vaginally, because those are cavities full of bacteria. Your penis is not a cavity.

Congratulations, you last long with your anteater dick.
Are you looking for an award?

I thought it was just a disgusted rabbit meme

And it can suffer from thrush, how do you not know this?

99.9% of cases are female. OP doesn't have thrush, he has just smeared cheese (actual cheese) on his dick.

He does have thrush, see the colouration of his head and foreskin, see that collection of dead bacteria

When we first started dating she couldn't make me cum with a bj. Best blowjobs i've ever had hands down.

no sir just demonstrating that a lack of sensitivity provides no real benefits ;D

take two hairy turds rub on the end of your dick 3 times a day and call me in the morning. Your bill is in the mail.

Looking.

> the guy holding the half cut tomato.
> gore pics
Lolrd

one of the new cheeses in those 4 cheese pizzas

just smegma

and there goes my appetite

cheese, eat it

dude, don't eat it. please. for the love of all that is good, do not consume the suspicious looking substance that coats your gentalia

Maybe if you learned how to clean yourself you wouldn't be seeing that you disgusting rat.

Well, it's no trick to make dubs, if all you want- is to make dubs.

Shower you fucking degenerate.