Is there a worse fate than being a slav in America?

is there a worse fate than being a slav in America?

non whites hate you and consider you to be the white oppressor and think you're part of the old money wasp elite even though you're a poor slav menial laborer while white Americans consider you a subhuman and openly mock you and your last name and accuse you of spying for the KGB

Hold me bros I can't take it anymore everyone is so hateful and intolerant in America

>is there a worse fate than being a slav in America?

being a jewish manlet who looks like a slav

You could've been a slav in a slav country, imagine that.

The whites aren't wrong though

Slavs are subhuman

change last name

>jewnited states
>white

>Russia
>White
You're literally Mongol rape babies

Slavic males only have to lose by staying in the West. Everyone will hate and despise you, unless you're attractive of course, but as we all know 99% of Slavic males are ugly as shit.

I'm a Slav and I never encountered any problems here, America is probably the most Slav-friendly western country there is.

>have mostly slav blood
>mother has very slav last name
>father has german last name
>inherit father's surname
A R Y A N
B L O O D
FLOWS WITHIN ME AS FAR AS THEY KNOW

>Hello, my name is Pyotr Smith

B-baron Trump?

Move to Australia lol

its can be adapted surname

something like
Pyotr Szmitz

if your name is super slavic and its a problem you can change/adapt whole thing

>hello im Peter Smith

kek

What are you talking about? No one has anything against slavs here. Western Europe is a diff story.

t. Half Slav

ultimately attention whoring, pandering to whites

you shitpost about american things with the words nigger sandnigger spic chink everyday standing with white, huh?

Americans can't tell the difference between whites and slavs anyway.. most Americans have some nigger/native or north african (latino) blood anyway so they come out of the womb weird-looking.

>most Americans have some nigger/native or north african (latino) blood anyway so they come out of the womb weird-looking.
thats not true at all if you ever bothered to google it, especially with latinos

OP is a goddamn liar, nobody knows what a slav is in the US. Slavs are just an Sup Forums meme.

I see Russians getting "Americanized" names even while living in Russia. What is wrong with your people? Why so self-hating and cucked?

>Slavs are just an Sup Forums meme.
>american education

niggers gonna nig

actually i dont care like at all, even if they will all have arabic names. im not a nameist or anything

How to race mix with bunda people BR bro?

He's right. We generally don't know what a "Slav" is. We know who Russians, Poles, Ukrainians are but not "Slavs". And we consider those guys just regular white people, the anti-Slavic sentiment you see in western Europe isn't really a thing here.

Those girls look pretty American mang.

I find this interesting. I see some Brazilian Russiaboos putting their names Russified in Facebook or ending with -ov and then i see Russians putting Americanized names in their Vkontakte. This is funny.

There are millions of Brazilian girls waiting for a first world boyfriend in every dating site. Just go there and make your choice, there is a huge selection.

>Everyone will hate and despise you
"No."

>Russians putting Americanized names
Literally what? Examples?

I don't have any good examples at hand right now. But this should give you the idea.

Literally the first time I see something like that lol. I bet IRL he has some weird last name like LOZHKIN or PLYUSHKIN

Fuck off, Australia is full.

HAHAHA THIS COMING FROM A BRASILIAN, YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP.

I moved to the states 4 years ago and being Russian was nothing but bliss so far. Sjws actually like me because I'm from an actual shithole unlike them so I can always pull the "you don't know what it's like" card so they listen to me. Despite growing up rich in Moscow Hahhahahahahah
Alt-right obviously worships me cuz Putin and conservative views. Everyone else, aka the sane people, don't give a shit and are simply curious. You just gotta play the cards right. Also girls dig the accent.
Howver, it is true that I will likely never be accepted as one of their own, at least in the real America. In CA, where I am, everyone is foreign anyway so nobody gives a fuck. Grow a thicker skin you pussy, what kind of Slav are you.